Provisioning Centers Fundraiser Anchors Big Marijuana Weekend

Everyone on his board already knows that you produce the bestest quality meds in the land...and that your patients pay top-dollar for them. 

So I can see where this is all about income for you.  But maybe you don't realize that income isn't everyone's focus.

Dr. Bob was a Doc before MMJ.  No Doc has trouble making a living...and most make good income.  I'm sure Dr. Bob would do just fine without doing MMJ certs. 

This is not about what you think...it is about the fact that I have changed my mindset and am NO LONGER convinced MED MJ card's are worth anything.  If we have legalization then the majority of these problems go bye, bye.

i am about people not going to jail for being a patient or CG and having to drain all resources to prove the some piece of crap prosecuting attorney or judge that you are not a CRACK COCAINE dealer.  Because that is how they will view us until prohibition is lifted.

Do I produce Good meds..?  YES SIR I DO.  And i am proud & sad to say that I am kept up at night to provide meds to people.  And i am also proud to say that i sadly pay taxes, and also proud to say that I help the quality of people lives with what I do.  However I am not proud of saying I am a CG anymore.  In fact I feel sick telling people what I do because they think I sell CRACK.  So until the tax man and municipalites and governments get their grubby hands on the tax revenue i am not going to change my mind.  Because once it is legal and i can do this in peace and without fear of masked thugs breaking down my door...not much is going to change my point of views.

Legalization. Legalization, legalization. 

IN a perfect world NO DOCS referral letter is needed.  Or renewing cards to prove to some THUG cop that I am OK to transport MJ  or for him to say it is OK for me to have some sticky icky in my car riding shot gun with me.!!

Edited by motorcitymeds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bit, but thanks for asking.

I have been on record for supporting legalization for over 2 years. http://www.drbobmmj.com/component/content/article/186-dr-bob-s-blog/111-why-i-favor-legalization.html?highlight=WyJsZWdhbGl6YXRpb24iXQ==

So exactly what point are you trying to make?  Are you suggesting I don't support things that don't make me money?  Better compare the value of the free work I do on behalf of patients before you do that.

Dr. Bob

I am glad you support legalization.!!  And if you choose to do free work ..well sir then you are a kind man.  Because in this country nothing comes for free.  So kudos to you.  Be proud of what you do.  However if you were growing a schedule 1 narcotic on the same level as CRACK you might feel the way I do. 

But seriously glad that you support doing certs.  And if you get paid for them ...awesome.Being a doctor has costs and your taking on risk...so my dear DOC as the late BIGGIES SMALLS would say "get money".

You should get paid 200.00 to do them.  That is going rate to me. 100 per year.  But I am not doing certs so what I think is fair don't mean nothing.

But my point still stands that you do benefit from doing certs so don't feel bad about that.  My point was that if legalization is brought to our state it would dent your income.  Nothing more nothing less.  Don't look much more into it that.  We are on the battlefield after all sir except 1 thing I grow medicine and you reccomend people to it.  So at the end of the day we are in the same war but taking different risks.  You take yours and so do I.  Neither of us should have to take risk though for something that should be legal.  as long as your not doing what that doc ws doing up in I think Traverse City and writing "chronic pain" when a cop said "NO I am not in pain" then your risk is way less then a CG. 

I do think your probably a righteous man though...maybe more than I because I cannot bring myself to take the risk of imprisonment for free.  But to  each his own.   We are all at different levels.

Peace out Doc. 

Edited by motorcitymeds