Mayorherb Defense Fund.

bobandtorey

So you pissed the guy off and now you are butthurt Townsend, but you still foment trouble. Maybe you had it coming. It is plain that your bedside manner sucks. Weren't you laughed out of court over the matter, or was that another of your churlish imagined slights?

Laughed out of court?  Nope.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Mayor didn't break any laws, then we all should chip in, and show up for his court dates.

If the Mayor did break any laws, then that is an issue. 

Without knowing the charges, a copy of the police report, and a clearly written version of the story, from the Mayor himself, we can't know the truth.

The Mayor has caused Dr. Bob much grief, by continuing to talk about alleged events in 2007.  For the record, Dr. Bob was was acquitted of all charges after a key witness passed away, according to:  http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuanagrowers.net/index.php?/topic/715-the-truth-about-dr-bob-townsend/

In my mind, if a person was acquitted of all charges, back in 2007, it's time to give it up.  The Mayor has continued the smear campaign way too long.

None of the people that I have taken to Dr. Bob's office in Mt. Pleasant, have had any issues with Dr. Bob.  That is the current information.

For the Mayor's sake, I hope it turns out well for him.  If he is innocent, we should make sure he walks.  If he did the crime, he may have to do the time.

Can't we all just get along ???

a peripheral witness passing away had nothing to do with the way the case went.  Their testimony was taped.  It was simply a butthurt prosecutor getting his tail handed to him with the truth looking for a way to justify the loss. 

Thanks Jim most of all of the Mayor Herb  details are on FaceBook 

If Mayorherb wants the MMMAs help he should have enough respect to show himself unless he is currently locked up I know that he treated me disrespectfully when he was at the point of walking away from the website we weren't  good enough for him before and now he wants our help?

If Mayorherb wants the MMMAs help he should have enough respect to show himself unless he is currently locked up I know that he treated me disrespectfully when he was at the point of walking away from the website we weren't  good enough for him before and now he wants our help?

I am sorry he did not ask me to post this and i should have not done it i have learned by it i was only trying to help someone out and if it  had not been the Mayor if it had been someone else i would have done the same 

Lets just have him locked up where he belongs so that he can not harm anyone else

I am sorry he did not ask me to post this and i should have not done it i have learned by it i was only trying to help someone out and if it  had not been the Mayor if it had been someone else i would have done the same 

Lets just have him locked up where he belongs so that he can not harm anyone else

Now you know I don't feel that way Bob nobody deserves to go to jail for a plant or its derivatives but I also  didn't deserve the attitude I got from here and at the other website we frequent from Mayorherb I never disrespected him or anyone else I go out of my way to be polite to everyone regardless of how they treat me back im sure that shows in my posts.

Bob your a good guy, I in know way was talking about you when I posted my comment, I know you would help any one you could if you could lol!

Please dont take what I may say in this thread personal, when I read the first post I didnt even consider you writing it just to write it,  we all know how you are and what you have been thru, Your a real good guy and I consider you a friend on here!

I was very serious when I read the op about people in here hearing about it either after I was done with it or maybe while I was going thru it, but I would never ask any one for help exept maybe one of my attnys (aint that a beach one of my attnys lol) yea I could prob own many vacation homes on what ive spent on attnys and the hrs ive spent myself getting me out of trouble or less trouble lmao!  Im the type of guy who doesnt call any one for help for anything untill I have to lol, and occasionaly ive had to,,one time I hired an oakland county attny, I had to give the guy 5k before my arraignment, after my arraignment I got my bond back and all was dropped, and it wasnt because of the 5k it was because no witnesses pointed the finger at me, I didnt hire an attny to say sorry judge they are wrong I did that lmao!  but ive learned alot from attny's, that one was jerome sabbota and I used him for  2 ten yr fellony's,  assualt to do great bodily harm less than murder, I was looking at upto 10 yrs, police chase and all, when they finaly caught us a cop broke the passenger window out with his service revolver and busted me on my noggin, I played concussion as they proceded to beat the heck out of the 2 other guys with me, i said that wasnt necisarry, they said shut up or your next, well I shut up and spent about 4 days looking for a bail bonds men to get me out of oakland county jail lol, the day i got out i finaly got a cell!

it was hunting season and we had guns and in the bar fight we were in bullets were dropped, so when we ran we were considered armed and dangerious! and we were armed and dangerious lol, but like when my plumbing messes up I fix it, if I cant fix it i call a plumbers helper lol!

bottom line is people may think im stupid or a smart arse, but id love to meet some one who has done what ive done and not be a fellon or a high court misdemeanor!

Peace

Now you know I don't feel that way Bob nobody deserves to go to jail for a plant or its derivatives but I also  didn't deserve the attitude I got from here and at the other website we frequent from Mayorherb I never disrespected him or anyone else I go out of my way to be polite to everyone regardless of how they treat me back im sure that shows in my posts.

I dont think me and you have ever had a prob personaly, you may have had to sit in on a few meetings of complaints about me lmao!  if we have I dont remember so they must not have been impotent lol!

Peace

Bob, you are a good guy just trying to help out, I appreciate that about you very much.

Maybe an edit to your original post adding the facebook link could help?

Pretty crazy thread.

Oh doc bob, I bet you've been just biting at the bit for something like this to happen to mayor.

I tend to agree with Greg that your bedside manner is lacking.  Some times you should keep in

mind that you are a 'professional' and post accordingly.

There are 2 sides to every story ...

You also accused me of harrassing your workers (you were corrected on that assumption) + you published my given name on open forum.

You had an opportunity to apologise to me on 8/24 and I bet it never occured to you to do so. 

Wild Bill :bighug:

An fyi, mayor and Sherri were pulled over on a Sunday evening on their way home after visiting friends.

This did not occur their home area.

This is second hand info.

hummmm, speculations....

Maybe they knew they had a headlight out only after it got dark and were

unable to find a place to purchase and change said headlight ?

Lots of possible scenerios.

Herb, great reminder to everyone to regularly check our vehicles.

Under 2 ounces and cuttings (no roots?)... humm. 

The tincture is going to be the issue (generally 4oz. bottles)... I dare to speculate.

Bob, you are a good guy just trying to help out, I appreciate that about you very much.

Pretty crazy thread.

Oh doc bob, I bet you've been just biting at the bit for something like this to happen to mayor.

I tend to agree with Greg that your bedside manner is lacking.  Some times you should keep in

You also accused me of harrassing your workers (you were corrected on that assumption) + you published my given name on open forum.

You had an opportunity to apologise to me on 8/24 and I bet it never occured to you to do so. 

An fyi, mayor and Sherri were pulled over on a Sunday evening on their way home after visiting friends.

hummmm, speculations....

The tincture is going to be the issue (generally 4oz. bottles)... I dare to speculate.

On 9/2013 My girl friend and I was pulled over for a head lite out. The officer came to drivers door asked for paper work, ect. . He then went back to his car and then came up to my window. He asked " who in this car ahs a Marijuana card?" I said I did ( knowing I wasn't over or breaking any rules) He asked for my card, I handed him 4 expired and one set of paper work. He went back to his car and came back and got me out of car, Asked where my "dope" was.

I said my Medical cannabis is n a bag all the way n the back of the Envoy covered up, He then brought me to front of cop car/ back of Envoy.. Asked to search, when I said he had no reason to and NO, He rushed at me and pushed me backwards..

I am not sure if I said yes after that, I do know he opened up the hatch and got my bag and shut the hatch.. He let my gf/cg get back n Envoy. He opened my bag and tried to say I had a lot, On my report it says 44 grams, As a Patient

I am allowed up to 60.. Which most of that was roaches. He then said again , Paper work doesn't count and arrested me.. I then was put n a cop car with a divider and a dog that barked for 45 mins.. then I was off to jail.. Mean while they searched my vehicle found some cuttings (11)Which my CG who was driving had the right to have was n a paper bag stapled shut my CG had got to grow for her patient her and i.. She had showed them she was a cg and they said that i all ready claimed everything..

I claimed my bag.. there was 7 bottles of they are saying Mariajuana tincture. When i was n front of the judge for a bond hearing..Cause for some reason they ( officers at jail) decided they didnt want to mess with it. so i had to set longer. Anyways he made fun of me being disabled..my disabilities are for a fast run down (I was born disabled, I had to have some neck surgery bout 6 years ago due to neck issues They didn't fix all , just helped. .. My spine is twisted, curved, mostly fused together due to a lot of calcium deposits, My spine is pushing all the muscles on my right side n a bunch due to the curve and twists, 

which is pretty pain full, my ribs have NO separation , they are one solid piece of bone, I was born with one Kidney, which is twice the size, which is also in the ball of muscles bunched up on my right side . My hips are deformed, I have Arthritis and a muscle disorder I was born with.

I have NO Cartilage n my right shoulder, And one the left shoulder is bout gone.. so with handcuffs on it sure hurt I was totaly embarsed and humiltated . I am asking for help for a attorney.. As i am on disability i cant afford the cost of a attorney.. I have found one i am very interested n using.. Just need the $$.. I would like to thank everyone n advance..

http://www.gofundme.com/49tqq4

Pretty crazy thread.

hummmm, speculations....

Thank you for the kind words

I was pulled over by Marquette's finest last night.  No tail or brake lights  (think the wiring harness for the trailer hitch shorted everything out).  Had no idea, was downright glad he did before I drove to Houghton and maybe got hit.  

Wasn't an donkey, cop and I worked on the side of the road 30 min trying to fix the thing.  Then he followed me to a hotel in Marquette for safety and to get me settled (he blocked traffic from behind the whole way over).

Lesson?  I was nice and respectful, I didn't smell like cannabis, and didn't have cannabis or plants in my car (though I did have a big sign that goes in front of the clinics).

While working on the lights, he actually told me he wrote a paper supporting decriminalization of cannabis and other drugs, promoting treatment if needed rather than criminal penalties.  

No ticket, I stopped for the night until I could get the car fixed, done.  

Dr. Bob

Take home message, keep your car in good repair, and it you get pulled over, be nice.  Prep your car in the unlikely event you may find a cop looking it over.

Edited by Dr. Bob

What a great story Doc and a happy ending i'am sure when he ran your name it came back as  Doctor Townsend  and i agree smelling like Cannabis and driving shouldn't be on the list of things to do

I have been pulled over also last year but i did have some Cannabis very little and had it under lock and key and it was in an air tight containrer  in the glove box the car had no trunk i had forgotten it had been there one per-rolled joint Leo never said why i was pulled over but i didn't ask ether he did ask if their where anything illegal inn the car i said no 

He went back to his car  and as i was sitting waiting another Leo with a SUV came i knew it was  the canine unit because it had the words (Canine Unit ) all over it Lol i knew he had already ran my name and it came back as CANNABIS USER HERE i am not saying every Leo in this County where i live knows my last name but i do think they do Lol 

The end of this story is if you are going to be an actives and wear T-shirts and buttons that say you are and what you support you need to think about what your roll is and our representing all the people in the  medical cannabis movement 

I also got No ticket and have not had one in over 20 years i think that also helped 

PS i wish i knew you needed a sign i have one for sell it's from a businesses i owned PM me if you need another one i will give it to you it's big enough to mount on the front of a building and the name can be changed very easy

Take home message, keep your car in good repair, and it you get pulled over, be nice.

When transporting cannabis always speak politely.

"Yes Sir. No Sir. I wasn't aware of that officer. Thank you very much, you have a nice day too."

Dress like this;

FRWLNavy3.png

Not like this.

hippie1.jpg

Drive a conservative car with no bumper stickers or anything else that might make it stand out.

LEO looks for things that are different. Faster, slower, older, newer etc.

Make sure you fit into your surroundings. Just like wearing camo in the woods.

"Yes Sir. No Sir. I wasn't aware of that officer. Thank you very much, you have a nice day too."

Dress like this;

FRWLNavy3.png

Not like this.

hippie1.jpg

Drive a conservative car with no bumper stickers or anything else that might make it stand out.

I could not agree more!  Great post!

Peace

Dress like this;

FRWLNavy3.png

Not like this.

hippie1.jpg

Right On

Dress like this;

FRWLNavy3.png

Not like this.

hippie1.jpg

oh my! lmbo!!! I almost fell off my chair laughing, thanks WB :lol:

I will dance to the beat of my own drum  :jig:   rather than march to theirs.

I get that there is a time and place...

Edit to add;

I was not mocking your post Wild Bill, it just struck me as so funny.

Common sense can go a long way in dealing with 'the man'.

Edited by imiubu

What a great story Doc and a happy ending i'am sure when he ran your name it came back as  Doctor Townsend  and i agree smelling like Cannabis and driving shouldn't be on the list of things to do

I have been pulled over also last year but i did have some Cannabis very little and had it under lock and key and it was in an air tight containrer  in the glove box the car had no trunk i had forgotten it had been there one per-rolled joint Leo never said why i was pulled over but i didn't ask ether he did ask if their where anything illegal inn the car i said no 

He went back to his car  and as i was sitting waiting another Leo with a SUV came i knew it was  the canine unit because it had the words (Canine Unit ) all over it Lol i knew he had already ran my name and it came back as CANNABIS USER HERE i am not saying every Leo in this County where i live knows my last name but i do think they do Lol 

The end of this story is if you are going to be an actives and wear T-shirts and buttons that say you are and what you support you need to think about what your roll is and our representing all the people in the  medical cannabis movement 

I also got No ticket and have not had one in over 20 years i think that also helped 

PS i wish i knew you needed a sign i have one for sell it's from a businesses i owned PM me if you need another one i will give it to you it's big enough to mount on the front of a building and the name can be changed very easy

DL don't come back by profession.

I was not mocking your post Wild Bill, it just struck me as so funny.

Common sense can go a long way in dealing with 'the man'.

Common sense confuses them, they usually don't deal with it on a daily basis.

I was originally going to post this one, but I didn't think many of us could pull it off so I went with Bond.

couple-driving-50s.jpg

Here's a real helpful book about staying out of trouble.

http://www.cannabism.info/downloads/books/Arrest%20Proof%20Yourself%20-%20Dale%20C%20Carson%20and%20Wes%20Denham.pdf
Edited by Wild Bill