Mayorherb Defense Fund.

bobandtorey

I will say that as a Doctor you do not have a NEED to carry meds or plants in your car. As patients and caregivers we may have the NEED to do so. If we are allowed to do it and need to do it, then I will be damned if I will accept that I should not do it when I need to just because they do not like it. The police, prosecutors and courts are going to have to accept that we have laws and stop FUKKING WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS ON THIS SHIET........

Edited by ozzrokk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that as a Doctor you do not have a NEED to carry meds or plants in your car. As patients and caregivers we may have the NEED to do so. If we are allowed to do it and need to do it, then I will be damned if I will accept that I should not do it when I need to just because they do not like it. The police, prosecutors and courts are going to have to accept that we have laws and stop FUKKING WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS ON THIS SHIET........

If you do need to, they need to be locked up in the trunk and out of sight/smell.  Clean, neat car, air freshener, nothing smells like cannabis.  Little spray on the outside of the locked box you have your meds in, and KNOW WHAT THE LAW SAYS, not what you think it says.  There are rules for transporting plants, follow them even if it means make two trips.

Dr. Bob

i agree with the both of you guys i can see ozzrokk point that we should not be scared to have plants or meds in the car  and can see the Doc's point also we now have a new Law that does tell us all what not to do we should follow it as it is even thought we don't agree to it or like it i just hope that Leo can start to follow it also

Edited by bobandtorey

• 3 weeks later...

If Mayorherb wants the MMMAs help he should have enough respect to show himself unless he is currently locked up I know that he treated me disrespectfully when he was at the point of walking away from the website we weren't  good enough for him before and now he wants our help?

KD, I don't know what happened bt you and mayor and I don't really care to go into it here on this thread.

I did not quote you to single you out either, I just didn't want to go back pages and pull multi quotes so please don't take this personally.

Those of us who have been here for a while know that 3MA has been through many changes and not all of them have been conducive to

'proper' behavior by a portion of members.  A good amount of members were even frivolously banned at one time creating a deep divide

that I do hope we are trying to mend in time as we need a strong community even when we all can't agree on the fine points.

There are long time members that chose to come back, some that didn't.  IMO that is no reason to ostrisize someone from the community

at large.

mayor did not come to 3MA asking for help, Bob was the OP of this thread.

Good news btw... mayorherb has retained one of the best Mi mmj Lawyers :thumbsu: 

Fund raising is still active.  There will be another fundraiser in Lansing on Oct. 27 12 - 8 pm. Open to the public.

It is on an Event page on FB.  If anyone is interested I will find the link and post it here or can PM me for info.

He had his expired cards with him as he was still carrying paperwork from his renewal and thought if in the event of something like this

happening... and leo not excepting paperwork as 'legal' he would have old cards to back up the fact that he has been in the program for

many years. 

Yes, I do like mayorherb and Sherri very much.

Doc Bob, please you need to stop :horse:   thank you.

NO ONE SHOULD BE JAILED FOR A PLANT

Excuse me, but remove my name from your post.  I've not said a word to 'stop'.  He made his bed, we'll just see where it goes. I assume the only reason you mentioned me was to try and drum up a little controversy on a dead thread.  I won't play that game with you.

Dr. Bob

something about it was mentioned on the planetgreentrees.

some delays or 'pending' things going on with the case.

Thanks for the update as i am not on FaceBook any longer and hope that i can stay off for life Lol 

am sure there our  many pending things going on with his case i hope it doesn't go on for 4+years as are  case has and Mr. Kings case is still anyone know whats going on with his case?

• 2 weeks later...

It was a great time, good people and good eats.

Lots of different types of vendors.

There was one woman that brought her monogram/embroidery machine

and was doing most design you asked for very reasonable.

Jewelry, bath and beauty products, etc.. etc..

Nice raffle, kids and adults in their Halloween costumes...

yanno, good times :D

My chili was awesome but, I didn't win the contest.

I think bc it was 'vegetarian' ;) lol