Again, The Court Of Appeals Has Wrongly Decided A Medical Marijuana Issue. Lawyers And Pundits Should Not Be Able To Predict, With A Reasonable Degree

Our law already has been tore up to pieces.  But you see that is what they want...THEY WANT THE FEAR MACHINE TO KEEP ROLLING.  NOBODYWANTS TO CHANGE THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.  IT IS ALL SUCH A FACADE.

This illision that medical can work.  Does anybody know why the DOJ sent out that MEMO regarding CO and WA..?  The Government fears civil unrest. And people are sick of this shiyyat.  Plus the tax revenue brought in from legalization trumps everything else.  Look at the projected estimates for CO alone...?  It's massive.  MI could be raking in dough off people coming to MI for our beaches and parks  lots of them would gladly walk into a pot store just like they do to buy the worst drug legal....ALCOHOL.

Money talks ......Money will bring forth change ...nothing more.

So true did you also know that Michigan was the first State to allow the sell of Alcohol when it became legal to sell

Our law already has been tore up to pieces.  But you see that is what they want...THEY WANT THE FEAR MACHINE TO KEEP ROLLING.  NOBODYWANTS TO CHANGE THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.  IT IS ALL SUCH A FACADE.

This illision that medical can work.  Does anybody know why the DOJ sent out that MEMO regarding CO and WA..?  The Government fears civil unrest. And people are sick of this shiyyat.  Plus the tax revenue brought in from legalization trumps everything else.  Look at the projected estimates for CO alone...?  It's massive.  MI could be raking in dough off people coming to MI for our beaches and parks  lots of them would gladly walk into a pot store just like they do to buy the worst drug legal....ALCOHOL.

Money talks ......Money will bring forth change ...nothing more.

O nobly-born, listen. Now thou art experiencing the Radiance of the Clear Light of Pure Reality. Recognize it.  - The Tibetan Book of the Dead

(WWJ Photo/Ron Dewey)

Three medical marijuana facilities in Ferndale and Waterford were raided Wednesday night by area police agencies and the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department. Fifteen arrests were made in connection with the raid.

Sheriff Micheal Bouchard says they confiscated $750,000 worth of majijuana, but that’s not all.

“In addition there were other drugs that were encountered, hand-to-hand transactions in the streets outside of these facilities, numerous guns were confiscated,” said Bouchard.

The Clinical Relief Center on Hilton in Ferndale and Everybody’s Cafe in Waterford were raided.

Bouchard says the facilities were operating outside the voter passed medical marijuana law, and in some cases sold the weed without asking for a doctor’s referral.

WWJ Newsradio 950 spoke with Nick Agro, co-owner of the Ferndale facility.

“One of the patients that was handcuffed and thrown down on the floor was my mother, who was a 28-year veteran of the Lake Orion police department. And, while sitting there with police, one of the police officers said that this came down from the State’s attorney general office,” Agro said.

“They [police officers] took medical records, they violated patients’ rights. It’s very clear in the state statute that no patient or care-giver is to be arrested. Every individual that was in that place [the clinic] was either a patient or a care-giver, and Oakland County has taken charge and arrested those individuals,” he said.

A spokesman for Attorney General Mike Cox said later Thursday that his office did not order the raids.

I would guess that $750,000 would be about 300 lbs. (sold by the lb.)  It was probably 2 lbs., since those are government numbers.

While I don't think anyone should be jailed, if those are the rules, and if you lose your game of cat and mouse, you go to jail.  I feel bad for those busted with 5 lbs.  But I don't have much sympathy for those busted with over 100 lbs. 

If they were busted with over 100 lbs. and were some great humanitarians, I think it would be obvious, otherwise, it's pure greed.  Just from reading the news, about 5 years ago the biggest major players in trafficing mexican brick were moving about 300 lbs. a week into Michigan. 

A semi trailer full of green is nothing but greed.  Pretty sure it would even violate the Humboldt code of grower ethics. I feel bad for those helping people and those being reasonable, but not those pushing major weight.  That's not an injustice, it's a choice (pushing major weight).

I would guess that $750,000 would be about 300 lbs. (sold by the lb.)  It was probably 2 lbs., since those are government numbers.

While I don't think anyone should be jailed, if those are the rules, and if you lose your game of cat and mouse, you go to jail.  I feel bad for those busted with 5 lbs.  But I don't have much sympathy for those busted with over 100 lbs. 

If they were busted with over 100 lbs. and were some great humanitarians, I think it would be obvious, otherwise, it's pure greed.  Just from reading the news, about 5 years ago the biggest major players in trafficing mexican brick were moving about 300 lbs. a week into Michigan. 

A semi trailer full of green is nothing but greed.  Pretty sure it would even violate the Humboldt code of grower ethics. I feel bad for those helping people and those being reasonable, but not those pushing major weight.  That's not an injustice, it's a choice (pushing major weight).

Propaganda for the Oakland COunty war machine.!!  Do you think any CG's or dispensaries are even stocking over a few lbs...lol...dude come on...unles they are warehouse grows nobody is growing that big.  Only totally rambo , cowboy illegals can even grow that much.  The power bills would be like 10k a month to even support that much weight.  PLus like 7-10 full time employee's to run a warehouse grow.

They just pump up the numbers to justify the damage they inflict on peaceful peoples lives.  Bouchard , cooper and schuette and all the other cronies will have nothing to do except battle murders, heroin addicts and crack heads once Mi goe full blown legal.

MONEY TALKS....donate so we can get it legalized and get innocent people off the streets and into legitimate businesses paying taxes and contributing to society.  So tired of living like a 2nd class citizen and hearing about all these pointless legal battles.

So true did you also know that Michigan was the first State to allow the sell of Alcohol when it became legal to sell

I did not know but nothing suprises me anymore Bob.  I hope you and your associates keep pushing until this is legal completely so we can all sleep easy at night and not fear armed hooligan cowards pointing AR-15's in our faces behinds masks.!!

I spit on these politicians and people like Bouchard, Cooper and all the other MJ hating prosecuting attorneys.  They should be ashamed to even be targeting MJ.  We have alcoholics killing people in cars daily, heroin addicts wrecking society breaking into homes, stealing and robbing to get crack and yet these cowards choose to target peaceful marijuana tokers.

Disgusting.  It makes me sick.

Edited by motorcitymeds

O nobly-born, listen. Now thou art experiencing the Radiance of the Clear Light of Pure Reality. Recognize it.  - The Tibetan Book of the Dead

Cannabis has been used for thousands of years and was only recently outlawed... we should ALL have the liberty to use it, or not use it.

And in this hard world money is what talks, no doubt. But 'legalization' is coming. We have to be ready for it, and not let the 'politicians' write or control the laws that come about.

Already in a few other states the politicians are looking at writing the 'new cannabis laws' so that it is taken out of the hands of the voters. 

We shouldn't wait for that to happen here in Michigan. We need to put together a law that allows for reasonable home grows and reasonable possession limits.

If we, the voters, don't do it the pols will... and we won't like it, guaranteed!!!

I did not know but nothing suprises me anymore Bob.  I hope you and your associates keep pushing until this is legal completely so we can all sleep easy at night and not fear armed hooligan cowards pointing AR-15's in our faces behinds masks.!!

I spit on these politicians and people like Bouchard, Cooper and all the other MJ hating prosecuting attorneys.  They should be ashamed to even be targeting MJ.  We have alcoholics killing people in cars daily, heroin addicts wrecking society breaking into homes, stealing and robbing to get crack and yet these cowards choose to target peaceful marijuana tokers.

Disgusting.  It makes me sick.

Oh, we ARE pushing for and it is coming, bet on it!!!

And we need all the help we can get.

This is a time when we can't afford to be petty and protective of our own small interests and pet peeves.

Once a few more states 'legalize' (Alaska, Vermont, Maine, etc.) there will be a landslide of new state cannabis laws across the nation. And the pols will want their cut... we have to define the 'laws' and not them.

Here's some proof of it:

US OR: Leaders Consider Writing Pot Law

facebook.gif stumble.gif diggit.gif reddit.gif delicious.gif
URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v13/n467/a08.html

Newshawk: http://www.drugsense.org/donate.htm

Pubdate: Thu, 12 Sep 2013

Source: Statesman Journal (Salem, OR)

Copyright: 2013 Statesman Journal

Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/427

Author: Anna Staver

LEADERS CONSIDER WRITING POT LAW

House Wants to Control Measure

Oregon's House leadership is talking about referring its own marijuana legalization measure to voters rather than waiting on someone else to write a ballot measure for 2014.

House minority leader Rep.  Mike McLane, R-Powell Butte, said Wednesday that Speaker Tina Kotek, D-Portland, spoke with him about her concern that if lawmakers don't write their own proposal, then Oregon voters could pass a measure that's both legally confusing and lacks sufficient oversight.

[Remainder snipped]

MAP posted-by: Jay Bergstrom

Oh, we ARE pushing for and it is coming, bet on it!!!

And we need all the help we can get.

This is a time when we can't afford to be petty and protective of our own small interests and pet peeves.

Once a few more states 'legalize' (Alaska, Vermont, Maine, etc.) there will be a landslide of new state cannabis laws across the nation. And the pols will want their cut... we have to define the 'laws' and not them.

Here's some proof of it:

US OR: Leaders Consider Writing Pot Law

facebook.gif stumble.gif diggit.gif reddit.gif delicious.gif
URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v13/n467/a08.html

Newshawk: http://www.drugsense.org/donate.htm

Pubdate: Thu, 12 Sep 2013

Source: Statesman Journal (Salem, OR)

Copyright: 2013 Statesman Journal

Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/427

Author: Anna Staver

LEADERS CONSIDER WRITING POT LAW

House Wants to Control Measure

Oregon's House leadership is talking about referring its own marijuana legalization measure to voters rather than waiting on someone else to write a ballot measure for 2014.

House minority leader Rep.  Mike McLane, R-Powell Butte, said Wednesday that Speaker Tina Kotek, D-Portland, spoke with him about her concern that if lawmakers don't write their own proposal, then Oregon voters could pass a measure that's both legally confusing and lacks sufficient oversight.

[Remainder snipped]

MAP posted-by: Jay Bergstrom

I concur sir.  Where should I donate some of my "taxed" money today..?  Tell me where you would donate a few bucks..?  I need to start sending in more money to support the fight.

I concur sir.  Where should I donate some of my "taxed" money today..?  Tell me where you would donate a few bucks..?  I need to start sending in more money to support the fight.

I personally donate to Michigan NORML, Americans for Safe Access, and I'm currently trying to get info on what organization is trying to help bring 'legalization' to Michigan.

Whichever organization that turns out to be, I'll not only donate money and my time, but I'll also be sure that they know what my thoughts are in terms of what I think Michigan needs by way of new cannabis laws.

I can only recommend you do something similar, and if anyone out there has information  on what organization might be leading the way for Michigan, the info would be greatly appreciated. I know right now Marijuana Policy Project is putting together a 'legalization' law for Maine (I believe it is). If they begin the same for Michigan I'll be there. 

I personally donate to Michigan NORML, Americans for Safe Access, and I'm currently trying to get info on what organization is trying to help bring 'legalization' to Michigan.

Whichever organization that turns out to be, I'll not only donate money and my time, but I'll also be sure that they know what my thoughts are in terms of what I think Michigan needs by way of new cannabis laws.

I can only recommend you do something similar, and if anyone out there has information  on what organization might be leading the way for Michigan, the info would be greatly appreciated. I know right now Marijuana Policy Project is putting together a 'legalization' law for Maine (I believe it is). If they begin the same for Michigan I be there. 

i donate to NORML, MPP, ASA monthly now only like 5-10 bucks but hey its more than some of these dirts bags have ever done period.  I am getting sick of living in fear.  It is so simple if every CG and patient donated what it costs just to buy 1 doobie or 1 pack of cancer packs a month we would have had legalization lifted but nobody cares and most of the lazy gentlemen live up to the POTHEAD stereo types.  And until the business community gets their hands on weed it probably prohibition won't get lifted.  Sadly.

But I will keep tossing up my 5 dollar bills up against the walls every month in hopes that some day I won't log into this site and be utterly disgusted at what is happening to people.  And some day i will be able to tell a NARC COP to suck my balls.  And the same to people like Jessica Cooper and Bouchard.

When you figure out where I can start donating more money here in MI so we can get the legalization started let me know. 

I promise to donate 50.00 every month for a LEGIT cause that is going to help get signatures so MI can go CO style.

I await further notice.  In the meantime I will keep donating and start saving up money for a war chest for outright legalization here in the Mitten.

"House minority leader Rep.  Mike McLane, R-Powell Butte, said Wednesday that Speaker Tina Kotek, D-Portland, spoke with him about her concern that if lawmakers don't write their own proposal, then Oregon voters could pass a measure that's both legally confusing and lacks sufficient oversight."

The only people who are confused by new laws enacted through the ballot proposal process are the people who are against the proposals. They can't see the writing on the wall and do not want to accept the fact that a majority of citizens do not agree with them. These are the only people who find these measures "legally confusing". Shut these people up and we would no longer have any "confusion".

It's easy: make it legal for any person anywhere to grow their own cannabis anywhere they want to grow it. In other words, flood the world with cannabis and soon there would be no more interest in cannabis. Problem solved - without any "confusion".

i donate to NORML, MPP, ASA monthly now only like 5-10 bucks but hey its more than some of these dirts bags have ever done period.  I am getting sick of living in fear.  It is so simple if every CG and patient donated what it costs just to buy 1 doobie or 1 pack of cancer packs a month we would have had legalization lifted but nobody cares and most of the lazy gentlemen live up to the POTHEAD stereo types.  And until the business community gets their hands on weed it probably prohibition won't get lifted.  Sadly.

But I will keep tossing up my 5 dollar bills up against the walls every month in hopes that some day I won't log into this site and be utterly disgusted at what is happening to people.  And some day i will be able to tell a NARC COP to suck my balls.  And the same to people like Jessica Cooper and Bouchard.

When you figure out where I can start donating more money here in MI so we can get the legalization started let me know. 

I promise to donate 50.00 every month for a LEGIT cause that is going to help get signatures so MI can go CO style.

I await further notice.  In the meantime I will keep donating and start saving up money for a war chest for outright legalization here in the Mitten.

When I get the 'legalization' info I'll do my best to get it posted. Hopefully if someone gets it first they will post it also.

And thanks for doing what you're able to do, I'm certain it's helping.

I believe we'll see a legalization movement that has some weight to it here in Michigan very soon.

When the pols in Lansing see what the other states are making on legal cannabis they're going to want their cut, and when that happens a legalization movement won't get a lot of grief, of that I'm certain.

We, the voters, just have to get to it before Lansing does.

Thanks again. And you're right, if 10,000 people gave ten dollars...

Thanks i think the $750.000 was coming from all the Pop,candy, eatables , they had on hand 

Thank you 

I just think your $$$ would do better go further  if you gave it to the MMMA to fight what we now have/had and if you have any left put it at the voting both and support someone inn Lansing that supports Law1 of 2008 as the voter wanted  stop arresting the sick and taking there Homes

It is only my opinion 

The MMMA needs to step it up and keep it as it is  for Medical reasons for  The Sick 

We have a great Law but even the Lawyers need to back off with taking these case all the way to the C.O.A they should know by now (They are Lawyers)  do they really want their name or a plank hanging on their wall 

I just think your $$$ would do better go further  if you gave it to the MMMA to fight what we now have/had

we can fund defenses for 1 patient, 10 patients, 100 patients, but 1000 patients? all to be in court for 4+ years?

no. lawyer costs $100 / hr (hah!) and court takes ... 10 hours per patient? thats $1000 per patient (a little on the low side).

$1000 x 1000 patients = $1million dollars.

for $1mil we could fund a statewide retroactive legalization law that will get those 1000 patients out of jails, probation and courts.

its simple math bob. how many medical marijuana patients have been thrown in court so far? is it over 1000?

the legalization bill wouldnt touch the MMMA law.

it would only remove marijuana penalties from the public health code / controlled scheduled substances list in michigan. thus if you violate a rule in the MMMA , theres no law to charge patients with.

Edited by t-pain