Legalization ..... Careful What You Wish For!

Sounds like some more Government propaganda..!!    Marlboro willnever had the monopoly because we have thegentics and the seeds...not them.  They canbuy in but they will never control market.

It does not matter at this point what is medical.....most of us are tired of living in the shadows and hiding behind "the kids and grandma" type stories LEO uses for their propaganda machine.

Legalization is coming....it is just a matter of time when the people unite to end this madness.

Thanks to the Voters of This Great State of Michigan, We Do have a venue to legally grow or obtain on our own as a patient.....WOW Thats Power in the Peoples Hands

As a State this is exactly where we need to stay til you and anyone can grow 80 acres.....just like mint

we got meds for madness bro..lmk

Edited by beourbud

Sounds like some more Government propaganda..!!    Marlboro willnever had the monopoly because we have thegentics and the seeds...not them.  They canbuy in but they will never control market.

It does not matter at this point what is medical.....most of us are tired of living in the shadows and hiding behind "the kids and grandma" type stories LEO uses for their propaganda machine.

Legalization is coming....it is just a matter of time when the people unite to end this madness.

Ever hear of Monsanto?

I will take a pack of marlboro green's  bawahahahaha!

they used to say the big tobaco company's are all set up to grow cannibiss if it becomes legal lol!

If its anything like they grow at ole miss state, well that would suck,  the few people that were on the government program getting like 30 joints a day would most likely be nasty lol, I know I couldnt smoke 30 joints a day, all though I think I did about 2 weeks ago lol I forgot how buzzed you could get on mj!

I know I use way less now than when it was not legal for me, I mostly use my meds at nite, I may take a few hits off of my click and burn during the day, but not every day, me and the ole lady like to chill at nite and burn one in bed and well get freaky lol!

Peace

edit = if marlboro wanted to get into the cannibiss business they  would in a sec, we have all the genetics, thats pretty funny, non of us have as much $$$$ as marlboro, they could get what ever strain they want and more, they could monopolize all of the best strains if they wanted to,  every one has a price!  Plus they would have the best of the best grow rooms and could and would make their own strains, like marlboro cbn only, marlboro light, medium, and full strength, im just hoping I dont have to cut the filters off, they should come filterless, but my ole lady likes her mm mixed into her ciggerette, and it has a filter on it and it is just as good as if it didnt, we roll up a few lefty's when we are gonna be gone for a while and usualy smoke em cig style, the more mj vs tobaco the mellower it taiste, if you only put a lil mm in it it is very strong and nasty, but a half and half mix is pretty darn good!

we roll our own smokes, we can get it for a buck a pack that way, but im hoping to quit that nasty habbit soon, im not gonna quit quiting!

Edited by phaquetoo

Ever hear of Monsanto?

Ur point..?  Monsanto so what.  They own the patents on every seed because they inject bacilisus into the cells.  Would you care for anything further about Monsanto?  Terminator gene.  rapid ready.....so what....Monsanto and marlboro could have bought the Cannabis industry but they do not want to.