Receiving A Card With No Medical History.

Whitekoala

Long story short, I've suffered migraines and neck pain for most of my life. I've never seen a doctor before about it.

Are their any MJ doctors that will give a card to someone who has no documented history of their medical condition? I've heard GreenTreesDetroit does from a thread on this website.

If anyone here has any information that they'd prefer to PM, please go ahead and do so. Many thanks. 

Edited by Whitekoala

I would suggest establishing a documented medical relationship.

Physicians need to review medical records or create a medical history with you to maintain a proper bona fide relationship:

(a) "Bona fide physician-patient relationship" means a treatment or counseling relationship between a physician and patient in which all of the following are present:

(1) The physician has reviewed the patient's relevant medical records and completed a full assessment of the patient's medical history and current medical condition, including a relevant, in-person, medical evaluation of the patient.

(2) The physician has created and maintained records of the patient's condition in accord with medically accepted standards.

(3) The physician has a reasonable expectation that he or she will provide follow-up care to the patient to monitor the efficacy of the use of medical marihuana as a treatment of the patient's debilitating medical condition.

(4) If the patient has given permission, the physician has notified the patient's primary care physician of the patient's debilitating medical condition and certification for the use of medical marihuana to treat that condition.