Humidity

williams2311

Cant really afford a dehumidifier right now. When my hps light is on my humidity stays right around 40% and 78 degree. Well when my light goes off it jumps to 65 70 percent and 67 degrees. I bought some damp rid with hopes of it helping and its been in there 2 days now and I only went in the room once since I put it in there and it didn't help. Does any one have any easy ways or cheap ways of lowering humidity?

compared to lights,nutes, your grow medium, a dehumidifyer is cheap considering what havoc they put your plants thru, alot of people I know have them a.c's on wheels that can go anywhere you want, and they are a dehumidifyer also, its a lil costly for me also, but I have to do something, Ive had the above root problems that T-pain talks about!

Peace

compared to lights,nutes, your grow medium, a dehumidifyer is cheap considering what havoc they put your plants thru, alot of people I know have them a.c's on wheels that can go anywhere you want, and they are a dehumidifyer also, its a lil costly for me also, but I have to do something, Ive had the above root problems that T-pain talks about!

Peace

I wouldn't say cheap but my ac is a window one if I am going to have to buy a dehumidifier I will just spent a extra 75 and get one built into portable ac