Lamb's Bread / Lamb's Breath

Juliana Falcon

Anybody know where I can find Lamb's Bread? I hear it's very hard to find Bob Marley's Lamb's Bread from the 70's. It was originally from Jamaica. Since then it's been crossed with Skunks and various other strains. A patient of mine requested it. I've been looking around for a week and unable to locate the original, or close to it.

You do realize that true Westmoreland Lambsbreath takes like 20-24 weeks to flower don't you? IIt is a Naturalized Sub tropical Sativa originally from Ethiopia.

Are you ready for an uncontrollable Sativa monster?

I mean 12 foot tall Beast? You would have to flower clones at a foot tall in order to have them manageable. As they stretch 3-4 times their height in flower.

The plants grow for 10-11 months in western Jamacia

I knew of a guy that had the RealDeal straight from Negril.

He just kept it in Veg for a Ornamental, only flowering one clone a year.

Check out Marley's Collie ( Collie is slang for weed in the Carribean) or BobMarley Sativa.

Those are both Based on Jamaican genetics.

They have been bred for indoors.

Edited by ilynnboy

Get "Mekong High".

It is available from Seed and will Open your senses up to a whole new world of sights,sounds, tastes and smells that you never knew existed.

Or that you were never noticing before using Mekong high.

It is something a true Sativa lover would enjoy very much.

But realize, a Pure Sativa can and will provide a very uncfortable experience if you are not ready for it.

While not overly strong, Sativas Expand your senses and your mind.

That can be an experience a lot of people find disturbing.

Heavy Paranoia, overly loud sounds, strong smells, wired tastes, rushing thoughts.

These are just a few words of Caution for those looking for a Pure Sativa.

Not for the weak of mind.

Try C99 instead,

She is Mostly Sativa and a fantastic strain that flowers in 60 days or less.

Well bred and gentle on the Psyche for a Sativa.

That is My favorite next to Lambsbreath or Jamaican Red.

However,good luck in your search.

Check out Tricloud genetics, he has a lot of mostly Sativas,

Bred right here in Michigan.

SnowHigh Seeds Lambsbread x Panama Red 10 seeds  $104.11

Panama Red x Lambs Bread

A BCO Panama Red mother was combined with a heirloom Jamaican Lambs bread male. This is a pre-release of truly old heirloom genetics of long flowering duration. Extreme patience is needed to grow and finish the Panama Red x Lambs bread, this will probably be the last strain to show sex or finish during a growing season outdoors and most likely will need a greenhouse or supplemental lighting to finish. The genetics contain many equatorial sativa types with dominance in Panamanian/Colombian genotypes, flowering and finishing times are determined by its genetics over photoperiod. A good vegetative growth is required before flowering should be induced if indoors and 30 to 60 days is preferred and sometimes 90 days from seed optimally but required. In my experience allowing the plant from seed to mature fully before inducing flower will allow larger yields and less problems with growth and finishing further in its growth cycle. The Lambs bread line is a tightly kept strain which was preserved by Rastafarians for many years. Lambs bread was a favorite of Bob Marley which is said to be a hybrid of some of the first indentured Indian cannabis cultivars brought in from traveling sugar plantation workers in the 1800’s and other equatorial cannabis lines.

Panama was once a department of Colombia with 2 provinces and many of the cannabis cultivars of Panama parallel Colombian cultivars for obvious reasons. Cuna Indians, Taino and other indigenous people of the “Americas” cultivated cannabis for religious and spiritual use and were linked with more northerly people as far as the Great Lakes region of North America and Mexico. Some of the red jungle cultivars famous for the Panama Red imports of the 60’s and 70’s possibly came from genetic sources from these people and the West African slave trade which focused around present day Angola and Senegal. Later West Indies indentured workers mainly from Barbados and other Caribbean islands came to build the Panama Canal probably brought in their cannabis cultivars from previous Indian indentured servants working the sugar plantations of the 1800’s in Jamaica and other Caribbean islands.

This strain is not for the novice and should only be grown with experience or a lot of research and preparation to realize the full potential of the strain. Those who do partake in this strains journey will be transported back in time when cannabis enhanced the mind and creative thoughts and images manifested with chances of enlightenment and joy that is rarely perceived in most of today’s cannabis strains.

Flower time range 14-16 weeks with the possibility of some even longer phenotypes

Pure Sativa hybrid of worked heirloom and landrace genetics

Stretch 2 to 3x

Resin production: good resin but small glands then what people expect from Indica hybrids, high resin production doesn’t necessarily mean high potency.

Odor: 6

Aroma: pheno dependent but citrus, sweet grass and exotic spice notes have presented themselves in some phenos

Flavor: 6

The flavor is more refined but delicious in its simplicity, a more sublime citrus bouquet

Potency: 8-9

Duration of high: 4 to 6 hours depending on level of consumption

High Type: Also pheno dependent but many layers of highs come on, some slight changes in perception come on immediately and build for up to an hour or more. The highs are trippy, soaring, colorful, and intense which can be paranoid inducing even in those accustomed to potent cannabis. Sativas of this caliber are best enjoyed without consuming other cannabis strains which contain CBD which modulate the high or basically bind to the THC and other psychoactive cannabinoids and synergistic terpenoids. In some cases of cannabis use its best not to consume other CBD rich strains or narcotic pain medications because of the binding to the CB1 receptors which can decrease the perceived potency of the strain. Also consuming edibles will detract from the best expressions of sativa strains like Panama Red x Lambs bread.

i love meking....for a cheep seed sativa bunny muffin is lovely...grew her for a couple years stupid fasr growth had to let her go. um lambs bread ( called that as it was to be the daily bread that the lambs would partake of) is in col, ive got my sites on it, trying to be sure im legal to fly it back etc. but its there i smoked it , loved it.

Thanks for the answers guys. I know it's a long flowering sativa. That doesn't bother me. I didn't realize it got so tall. That could be a problem for indoors. Hybrids are good for those who like something ideal for them. Ease of growing. Faster flower time. I was looking for the closest thing to the real deal, no matter how long the flower time. If it's too tall for my indoor grow, I simply won't acquire it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Thanks for the answers guys. I know it's a long flowering sativa. That doesn't bother me. I didn't realize it got so tall. That could be a problem for indoors. Hybrids are good for those who like something ideal for them. Ease of growing. Faster flower time. I was looking for the closest thing to the real deal, no matter how long the flower time. If it's too tall for my indoor grow, I simply won't acquire it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

most of the super fast growing sativas can be flowered as a wee clone in doors and you end up witha nice 3foot plant depending on strain etc....