"you Cannot Grow Good Weed In A Basement," The Compassion

club organizer told the public info meeting.   

I thot of approaching but he seemed to have made a hit and there were others around him.

Seems to me this is a case of sour grapes, he probably did a bad crop in his basement, moved upstairs and had learned enuf from his failure to be successful there.

He has not been in my basement then because I have been a cannabis smoker for 40  out of my 50 years on earth and have smoked some of the finest cannabis imported into this country over that span of 4 decades real Thai stick real deal Hawaiian out of a pineapple can Monkey paw and some of the Dr Greenthumb stock stands head to head with those strains the Bubba Katsu is quite possibly the best I have ever had the pleasure to smoke in my life .

in a basement one needs ventilation to the point that there's one full air exchange per minute.

Best blower to do it cheap is 8 inch 1570 cfm for $89 at Harbor Freight. 

i will add make sure you have a locked door going down to it  or do as someone i know does build a room down there and  make sure you can count 

i know of someone that installed / builds rooms for the disabled 

It depends on the caretaker. I seen great medical grad3 come from brick weed seeds. It all depends on you. Dont think what work for one person will work for you. You have to do deep reseach and get experience. I got two seeds going now on their 6 day since spout and they are going great in my basement off one cfl bulb and reflector padding. Already grew 2 sets of leaves and have 4 total each in 6 days. I got the fan blowing on them and on warm days of 73 degrees of better I let them go outside. I been doing this for years each time I try something new for experience. You must do the same. Its all about love for the plant. Dont flower to early or harvest to early. And curing is a BIG KEY. Hope you best of luck.

Edited by kingjones

It depends on the caretaker. I seen great medical grad3 come from brick weed seeds. It all depends on you. Dont think what work for one person will work for you. You have to do deep reseach and get experience. I got two seeds going now on their 6 day since spout and they are going great in my basement off one cfl bulb and reflector padding. Already grew 2 sets of leaves and have 4 total each in 6 days. I got the fan blowing on them and on warm days of 73 degrees of better I let them go outside. I been doing this for years each time I try something new for experience. You must do the same. Its all about love for the plant. Dont flower to early or harvest to early. And curing is a BIG KEY. Hope you best of luck.

That's not true at all.  Genetics is 75% of it.  I'm saying that as someone with a looooooot of experience.

Not true at all about gens. It has some to do with it but no where near all. I have grown a lot for breeders and bagseeds and bagseeds can be just as good it you have a TRUE caretaker that know what he or is doing. I studied in cali under a indian guy and he did every wrong by the book most would say, grind fish heads and use egg yolk but his bud would be some of the best. At first I thought he was crazy but I learned that its all in the breeder. My trip to the west coast thought me so much... PEOPLE ON THE EAST COAST DONT KNOW A darn THING ABOUT MARIJUANA. Their beginner growers make so called experts look like rookies.

Not true at all about gens. It has some to do with it but no where near all. I have grown a lot for breeders and bagseeds and bagseeds can be just as good it you have a TRUE caretaker that know what he or is doing. I studied in cali under a indian guy and he did every wrong by the book most would say, grind fish heads and use egg yolk but his bud would be some of the best. At first I thought he was crazy but I learned that its all in the breeder. My trip to the west coast thought me so much... PEOPLE ON THE EAST COAST DONT KNOW A darn THING ABOUT MARIJUANA. Their beginner growers make so called experts look like rookies.

That's not true at all.  Genetics is 75% of it.  I'm saying that as someone with a looooooot of experience.

You must not have too much experience. Because I grow bagseeds all the time and its a gamble only because you wont know what plant it is until its done flowering but you can better the gens by sexing and regrowing the seeds. Bagseeds wont give world class at first but a master of the art can get it there. I got some blue dream for bagseeds. And once got a ak47 for brick weed all bagseeds are is poorly grown weed.

You must not have too much experience. Because I grow bagseeds all the time and its a gamble only because you wont know what plant it is until its done flowering but you can better the gens by sexing and regrowing the seeds. Bagseeds wont give world class at first but a master of the art can get it there. I got some blue dream for bagseeds. And once got a ak47 for brick weed all bagseeds are is poorly grown weed.

So what you're saying is that sometimes you can get good genetics from "bagseeds."

I was born in California.  I moved here about here eight years ago.