How Often Should I Nute Plants

jimmiej48

I am a card holder and a first year grower.. I have 4 plants that ive tried to treat the same and do the as far as light watering and giving nutes.. I use promix for soil and I use dyna grow for my nutes... I have done lots of research and been using this site witch I might add has helped me a lot.. but still I am unsure of many things and wish I had a mentor.. my plants look healty and green and so with that being said I feel I'm heading in the right direction thanks to everyone here on this site.. my main goal has been to keep doing what ever the plants are liking and so far it has been working..ive been watering with my nute about every 3 waterings witch I water every 3 days.. any info or knowledge from any body here helps and thanks again for the site......

You say that your plants look healthy and green. That's all you need to know. You are on the right track. Just keep doing what you are doing. The plants will let you know if they don't like what you are doing. If problems arise, a good flushing with 88 degree water and a nutrient solution will do wonders.