Easiest Way To Drop A Patient?

Kingdiamond

"LEO was NOT supposed to have access to that list,but they do now"

you make this statement based on what?

You don't need a flame suit.  A tin foil hat will do nicely. 

i do agree i also think they have a said list i can't prove it no one can i also don't stop doing what i do following the Law and make sure your plant  count is what you  are suppose to have and locked up  with a card or Recommendation in hand also use a Gold standard  Doctor that will come to court just incase 

It's getting better IMHO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know,Celliach,I like you. You are a good sport and don't get all mad when someone doesn't agree. I think that is a good quality,and shows honesty. (like you give a crap what I think,right?). That's okay. At least you say what you think with no BS and that takes more guts that it does to lie. Well played,Celliach,well played. Now I have to go find that 2008 form. :huh:

The first application forms in 08 had a teeny tiny sentence that said no LEO could have access to MMJ pts. Look on the 2008 form. Nice comment about the tin foil hat. Aren't you the cheeky little monkey behind the keyboard. 

That's flat out wrong.  Please reread that sentence from the old application and feel free to post of copy of the language if you still have trouble understanding.  There never was an option to allow LEO such access to your info. 

From the old Form:

I UNDERSTAND THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL CAN VERIFY THE VALIDITY OF MY REGISTRATION NUMBER ONLY.

Option 1:  I AUTHORIZE THE RELEASE OF MY NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH TO CONFIRM IDENTITY ONLY IF A VALID REGISTRATION NUMBER HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL.

Option 2:  I DO NOT AUTHORIZE THE RELEASE OF ANYTHING BUT THE STATUS OF MY REGISTRATION NUMBER.

It is pretty clear that there were two options.  One option would be that LEO gets a thumbs up or thumbs down with regard to a registrant's status.  The other option is that in addition to LEO finding your status after entering your registry ID number that he can also get info on your name and date of birth.

But there is nothing to suggest that LEO somehow has access to some list if you checked option #2.  Jointedone is way off base with his concerns.
Edited by Highlander

I suppose I am going to stir the pot a bit & probably get flamed.

I have been a cannabis user for the greater part of my life (40+ yrs).

I know caution, I know paranoia as a great many of us do.

However, I am not a particularly paranoid person.

I do know that a percentage of leo are dirty.

I have no doubt that if need be they can and do have more

access to the registry than we have been led to believe.

JMHO

Right the box on the old form IMO if you did not check that then they may have not been able to verify your card status and if they could not verify your card status then maybe they run you in and figure it out in court. I remember people back then saying do NOT check that box. To which I told them if you dont check that box then they cannot verify and you may be taking a trip. I am not so sure that many people really knew what to do with that dumb little box..........

Edited to add that your probably right on that one imiubu

Edited by ozzrokk

Right the box on the old form IMO if you did not check that then they may have not been able to verify your card status and if they could not verify your card status then maybe they run you in and figure it out in court. I remember people back then saying do NOT check that box. To which I told them if you dont check that box then they cannot verify and you may be taking a trip. I am not so sure that many people really knew what to do with that dumb little box..........

Edited to add that your probably right on that one imiubu

That is how I looked at it. Especially with no photos on the card you'd be needing some photo ID if you encountered LEO anyway. So LEO would get your address and DOB anyway - might you might was well have that information available associated with your card so there is no question.

Edited by Highlander

But do we both have to sign the change form or can he just drop me?

get a change form and go visit him, have him fill it out and you mail it, it will cost ya 10 bucks, your the one who needs it to get to lara so if I was you Id do the mailing, as soon as they get it and cash check your no longer his c.g and you can have the next pt sign you on, I dont let my pt's do their paper work on their own, I need and want a copy of every thing, it doesnt say anything on the change form that you dont already know about the pt.

Good job!

Peace

That's flat out wrong.  Please reread that sentence from the old application and feel free to post of copy of the language if you still have trouble understanding.  There never was an option to allow LEO such access to your info. 

Try reading. I already STATED that I was wrong. Yes,I can admit when I am wrong. Too bad you can't UNDERSTAND.

I suppose I am going to stir the pot a bit & probably get flamed.

I have been a cannabis user for the greater part of my life (40+ yrs).

I know caution, I know paranoia as a great many of us do.

However, I am not a particularly paranoid person.

I do know that a percentage of leo are dirty.

I have no doubt that if need be they can and do have more

access to the registry than we have been led to believe.

JMHO

bawahahahaha, my old man has been flaming me for  a phaqing month, only have one more month to go, as soon as I have to wear boots for snow, Im done shrink wrappin boats, I havent had to shave my head for weeks, only bummer is I have no eye brows either, I have absolutely no hair on my arms,, I put an unlit cig in my mouth when I notice it is lit than I know my face is shaved!

Paranoia is a realy good thing, so is caution, and tight lips keep your ship floating!

I checked the box letting them do what ever the phaq they wanted if they were checking on me for mm or plants, I mean come on we all went from smoking and growing and using it,,,,,,,,,to Hey Leo and everyone in lansing and washington, we smoke weeed and we like it, so here is our addy's and birth day, ss #, and anything else you want if I can use it legaly!   Darn I feel realy stupid sometimes for getting in the program.

Peace

Actually being called a cheeky monkey is an endearing phrase. Don't you know any Brits? I can change it to the American version if you would like...........doesn't sound quite as nice............. :)

I am British.  "Cheeky little monkey" is a term of endearment for a child.  It is an insult to an adult.  Dea ye ken the difference?

mission accomplished, ehh jo

* isn't that French on your avatar? 

Yes, French was the universal language in the 15th century.

In 1424 King James I of Scotland ordered Sir John Colquhoun to seize possession of the Dumbarton Castle from the Earl of Lennox, who had become too powerful for the King's comfort. Sir John replied to the King, "Si Je Puis.”  (the modern translation falls somewhere between “yes, I can” and “If I can,” and maybe, “I will, if I can.”)  But the literal translation of these three little words doesn’t mean a lot outside the context of the story and the real/deeper meaning of the phrase as a motto.

The Highland chieftain, Sir John, gathered a group of his men and, under cover of darkness, hid in the woods outside the castle's gates. When morning came he set loose a large stag which he had previously captured.  He also turned his hunting dogs loose to chase the stag.  The starving guards in the castle saw the stag hunt in progress and, unsuspecting, opened the gates to join in. The Chief's clansmen then entered the castle, successfully securing it and returning it to the King, without a drop of blood being spilled on either side.

King James I awarded the Chief of Colquhoun a coat of arms with a crest showing a stag's head and two deer-hounds as supporters, bearing the motto "Si Je Puis.”

The moral of this story is that if you are clever enough, you can take what you wish from your enemy while hurting only his feelings.  Kinduv a good motto to live by. 

Thanks for asking.  The Scots were pretty special folks.  At one point, the English more or less shut them out of international trade by passing laws requiring a certain level of literacy and a whole bunch of other requirements not worth discussing right now.  Point is, the Scots were put in a position where lack of education meant lack of ability to compete on the world market…so they decided to put a huge portion of their resources towards educating their own.  And in so-doing, they established the best early version of universal education.

Old-school Scots will tell you that independence is a young man’s misplaced dream.  Scotland leaving the UK would be a lot like New York breaking away from the USA.  Like a teenager moving out – feels good, maybe on both sides…but results in an overall weakness for both as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, French was the universal language in the 15th century.

In 1424 King James I of Scotland ordered Sir John Colquhoun to seize possession of the Dumbarton Castle from the Earl of Lennox, who had become too powerful for the King's comfort. Sir John replied to the King, "Si Je Puis.”  (the modern translation falls somewhere between “yes, I can” and “If I can,” and maybe, “I will, if I can.”)  But the literal translation of these three little words doesn’t mean a lot outside the context of the story and the real/deeper meaning of the phrase as a motto.

The Highland chieftain, Sir John, gathered a group of his men and, under cover of darkness, hid in the woods outside the castle's gates. When morning came he set loose a large stag which he had previously captured.  He also turned his hunting dogs loose to chase the stag.  The starving guards in the castle saw the stag hunt in progress and, unsuspecting, opened the gates to join in. The Chief's clansmen then entered the castle, successfully securing it and returning it to the King, without a drop of blood being spilled on either side.

King James I awarded the Chief of Colquhoun a coat of arms with a crest showing a stag's head and two deer-hounds as supporters, bearing the motto "Si Je Puis.”

The moral of this story is that if you are clever enough, you can take what you wish from your enemy while hurting only his feelings.  Kinduv a good motto to live by. 

It isn't a good motto, because people who think they're smart get their fingers broken by people who don't think at all.

jointedone, on 14 Oct 2013 - 09:04, said:

Well bless your little white cotton socks,dear. You get to live in the country that kicked your butts in 1776.

I'm not so sure of the Real Winner on that HistoryChannel moment ? Where was the Surrender ? What did we get out of it ? What did the Indians get ? Whos' in charge of our Credit ? Familiar with Shays' Rebellion?

In order to avoid paying the Continental Army their just dues:

June 24, 1783 - To avoid protests from angry and unpaid war veterans, Congress leaves Philadelphia and relocates to Princeton, New Jersey.

sound familiar? That was after Leaving 7,000 UK Loyalist troops to sail Home...

more...

October 7, 1783 - In Virginia, the House of Burgesses grants freedom to slaves who served in the Continental Army. Free to go earn a living, that is. Granted it was assuredly better than the alternatives.

Edited by solabeirtan