Is Yours Medical?

In my opinion it has to be free of mold, mildew, and pests...it has to burn clean...no charcoal like ash. Flavor and potency are much less important in terms of making it medicine. Some people dont need a super potent product to get to where they want to be....and while the flavor can def make the overall experience better its not needed to reach pain relief. Tylenol and vicodin are still both medicine even though one is much stronger. I was once told if it makes you feel better then its all medical...

I think alot has to do with the condition someone is trying to help...for alot of people with extreme pain i think the meds need to be let to go mostly amber trichs...sometimes it takes a while longer but that is more of the pain med effect some need

Edited by Wings123

What is medicine and what is not?  What is medical grade weed and what is without medical value?

Who told you and what definition of medical were they using?

Or, Is it more like i know what it is when i see it and smoke it?

Does it produce an effect that has some form of medicinal value?  Then, it's medicinal.

Does it make you feel better?  Does it help you sleep?  Does it help encourage your appetite?

If it has medicinal value, it's medicinal.

What is medical grade weed and what is without medical value?

Who told you and what definition of medical were they using?

Or, Is it more like i know what it is when i see it and smoke it?

I told myself, because I have an opinion and a mind.  That's all you need.

Visually, nice tight buds, with a good trim, not too much leaf, trichromes standing up on end.  I would never whip out a microscope like a geek (when buying), but you're gonna be able to see if someone shook the trichromes off your buds, or stored them poorly and degraded and damaged all the THC crystals.  Just look at it.

Compactness, some moisture, but not too much.  Just the right amount of dense dry sponge.

If it looks like someone shaved it to death with a trim machine, it is what it is.  If a blind person left loads of leaf on, it is what it is.  If someone bashed all the crystals off, it is what it is.  If someone trimmed with tiny scissors and cut in at angles to show off the buds and remove as much leaf as possible without cutting into the buds?  It's real good bud that isn't too easy to find, unless you're growing your own.

Lurk on some legit growing forums and look at lots of pictures of marijuana.  Buy a basic growing book, such as The Grow Bible, and read it start to finish.

Does it produce an effect that has some form of medicinal value?  Then, it's medicinal.

Does it make you feel better?  Does it help you sleep?  Does it help encourage your appetite?

If it has medicinal value, it's medicinal.

I agree.

ef·fi·ca·cy [ef-i-kuh-see] noun, plural ef·fi·ca·cies. capacity for producing a desired result or effect; effectiveness: a remedy of great efficacy.
pal·li·a·tive [pal-ee-ey-tiv, -ee-uh-tiv]
adjective
1. serving to palliate.
noun
2. something that palliates.

pal·li·ate [pal-ee-eyt]
verb (used with object), pal·li·at·ed, pal·li·at·ing. 1.to relieve or lessen without curing; mitigate; alleviate

:)

George Washington grew hemp as well as Thomas Jefferson. They made cloth out of it,called "homespun". If you wore homespun,you were considered a patriot because you weren't using British imports. Cotton had to be imported to the US. The first draft of the Declaration was written on hemp paper. Why growing HEMP is illegal is just STUPID.