Einsteins New Theorum On Quik Seeds + Maximizing Seed Production

einstein

ok well ive been doing a lot of research i mean oodles since ive gotten my card and lets face it seeds arent cheap ranging from 10 to 20 dollars.So Ive been wanting to breed seeds for thc so lets get some big dogs on thc range and mix em up.Now i could talk on breedin all day not now but i will.For starters june 2013 high times had the highest rated thc marijuana strains you could get all compiled for you in one easy catalouge with sellers to be bought at they had anywhere from 28 to 33 percent all day. so heres what you gotta do well need a mini hydro bucket to put a few clones or germinated seeds a small good light because i want my microbreeder not to take much space and be stealthy.ok so im not sure about these home chromagrapher to test thc percent but im gonna buy one and validate its use im prayin that they work well and can test high range of thc. Ok that all said heres the procedure i take 2 high yielding very potent strains and mix them i keep 2 mother plant for backcrossing if u want.

dam 300 words now from the current seed lot you veg plants for a month take clones of all plants including males label plants very very well and keep only the female plant with the highest thc theres many ways to do this but there all yet untested for speed take 2 sets of clones from your f1 seedlot immediately flower and test females for highest thc hopefully ranging higher in thc content or let plants in seed lot go to term cutting males and keeping backup males so keep all those clones so we can also determin best male. thc test each plant keeping high thc female. now on to the easy part. take best female keep as mother take cuttings and as soon as cuttings root immediately flower with male 1 2 or 3 within a month to 2 you should have new seeds to rinse and repeat with growing for thc is more long hand in a lab on a larger scale with on micro breeding box is easier to find your thc laden male every 3 inbred crosses find a new male to keep stability while creating a uniform crop this application isuniversal

the microbreeder concept can be used in backcrossing for a specific traight intermingling for uniformity in seed lots breeding for color or smell while microbreeding for thc and or yield is a little more longhanded. examples so lets backcross for a specific traight we want purple seeds i encourage getting 2 purple strains and mixing rather than getting one pack of seeds for a better natural mating pair who knows maybe that purps been backrossed 10 times.so create new seeds keep 2 best mothers put seedlings and clones in micro breeder wait a month or 2 and viola new backross generation 1 do it again 1 mth backross generation 2 then three takeing no more than 3 mths the time of a new harvest in a sleek stealth cabinet bringing you around a quarter a month of in between weed . any questions on breeding just ask curenttly havea 21% white russian from serious seeds regular mixing witha 25%liberty haze barneys farmand a spicey white devil21% thc ready to make seeds 

ok well ive been doing a lot of research i mean oodles since ive gotten my card and lets face it seeds arent cheap ranging from 10 to 20 dollars.So Ive been wanting to breed seeds for thc so lets get some big dogs on thc range and mix em up.Now i could talk on breedin all day not now but i will.For starters june 2013 high times had the highest rated thc marijuana strains you could get all compiled for you in one easy catalouge with sellers to be bought at they had anywhere from 28 to 33 percent all day. so heres what you gotta do well need a mini hydro bucket to put a few clones or germinated seeds a small good light because i want my microbreeder not to take much space and be stealthy.ok so im not sure about these home chromagrapher to test thc percent but im gonna buy one and validate its use im prayin that they work well and can test high range of thc. Ok that all said heres the procedure i take 2 high yielding very potent strains and mix them i keep 2 mother plant for backcrossing if u want.

dam 300 words now from the current seed lot you veg plants for a month take clones of all plants including males label plants very very well and keep only the female plant with the highest thc theres many ways to do this but there all yet untested for speed take 2 sets of clones from your f1 seedlot immediately flower and test females for highest thc hopefully ranging higher in thc content or let plants in seed lot go to term cutting males and keeping backup males so keep all those clones so we can also determin best male. thc test each plant keeping high thc female. now on to the easy part. take best female keep as mother take cuttings and as soon as cuttings root immediately flower with male 1 2 or 3 within a month to 2 you should have new seeds to rinse and repeat with growing for thc is more long hand in a lab on a larger scale with on micro breeding box is easier to find your thc laden male every 3 inbred crosses find a new male to keep stability while creating a uniform crop this application isuniversal

the microbreeder concept can be used in backcrossing for a specific traight intermingling for uniformity in seed lots breeding for color or smell while microbreeding for thc and or yield is a little more longhanded. examples so lets backcross for a specific traight we want purple seeds i encourage getting 2 purple strains and mixing rather than getting one pack of seeds for a better natural mating pair who knows maybe that purps been backrossed 10 times.so create new seeds keep 2 best mothers put seedlings and clones in micro breeder wait a month or 2 and viola new backross generation 1 do it again 1 mth backross generation 2 then three takeing no more than 3 mths the time of a new harvest in a sleek stealth cabinet bringing you around a quarter a month of in between weed . any questions on breeding just ask curenttly havea 21% white russian from serious seeds regular mixing witha 25%liberty haze barneys farmand a spicey white devil21% thc ready to make seeds 

Good luck. It sounds like you are stoked and ready to take on the world of seed production.

• 2 weeks later...