"the Average Cg Spends A Hundred Dollars To Produce An Oz.

pic book

MCM, maybe you do grow great meds. That's great, and what we all strive for. People's resistance to you has nothing to do with how good your meds are. It's your overbearing arrogance and condescending attitude toward others that is so disgusting. Nobody here or anywhere else wants to hear that crap. Please... either drop it or go somewhere else. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCM, maybe you do grow great meds. That's great, and what we all strive for. People's resistance to you has nothing to do with how good your meds are. It's your overbearing arrogance and condescending attitude toward others that is so disgusting. Nobody here or anywhere else wants to hear that crap. Please... either drop it or go somewhere else. 

Yawn. Yawn. Nitey fellas.  Btw..Letterhead...thanks for the fatherly advice but I am all good man.  No issues over here. i do just fine and am a very happy man.

Stay Lifted.

CGs and growers,please know that us Pts that cannot grow appreciate you very much. We DO notice. If it wasn't for you guys taking pride in your product we would all be poisoned. You carry a heavy weight when you have a sick pt that needs you. Kudos and good Karma to all of you that REALLY do care. :blow-a-heart:

For myself and all caregivers out there... thank you!

Well Motor here you go again............... I thought you were coming around but still see that attitude that you just will not shake.

Again I tell you that people do not slam you because they are jealous they slam you for your attitude.

Did someone say chili? Now your making me hungry girl..........

motorcitymeds has been given a long term time out. 

after numerous complaints from the community we the staff at the MMMA have been forced to take action to keep the boards respectful.

his consistent rants about many community members and a continual argument with staff members has finally warranted him a full time good bye.

thank you every one for your contributions.

have a great weekend.

motorcitymeds has been given a long term time out. 

after numerous complaints from the community we the staff at the MMMA have been forced to take action to keep the boards respectful.

his consistent rants about many community members and a continual argument with staff members has finally warranted him a full time good bye.

thank you every one for your contributions.

have a great weekend.

Oh man and I wanted to hear more from the super duper mighty jedi grower!  He is my hero!

Thats ok You can be my new hero!  bawahahahahaha!

man he dont know how to take compliments well!  oh wait he has all kinds of pm's of people complaining about me,,,,,,,thats funny most just write to me and tell me im a dumb arse or that I will never grow up! lol!

shew i can finaly say peace again and mean it!

Peace

Does this mean no chili cook-off ?  :wacko:  

I think we still could..  :abe: 

I love chili.. :stuff:

not to spicy for me.. I have colon issues.. and really to be truthful i am fine without meat.. :horse:

I like meat in chili.. but I love beans so I am happy either way...   :D

I have had some killer turkey chili... :turkey: 

and jim.. your my hero... but you still cant sleep in my tent :lol: 

when you pour your heart and soul out there every day, 365, 24/7 going on 5 yrs strong now since MI turned legal you know where and who I am.  I have not had an 8 hour night of sleep in ...well for those that cannot read...5 years. 

Too bad MCM got himself a timeout because he was about the most entertaining clown on this website since JoJo. 

I love it when an arrogant, argumentative fool paints himself into a corner and, in his desperate grasping of straws, he digs even deeper.

If you really do spend 24/7/365 growing meds, I feel sorry for you man.  There is something wrong in your equation.  Maybe once you get un-banned you can ask for a little help about how you can reduce your gardening time enough that you can still grow meds for sick people but also have a regular job so you don't need to rely on sick people to make your living.

Then maybe you can drop your price a little and introduce some compassion into your equation.

It's up to you.  The option is out there.  You don't need to devote yourself to growing weed; we'll help you find a way out of your hole once you come back from being banned.  In the meantime,  ..... peace.

I think we still could..  :abe: 

I love chili.. :stuff:

not to spicy for me.. I have colon issues.. and really to be truthful i am fine without meat.. :horse:

I like meat in chili.. but I love beans so I am happy either way...   :D

I have had some killer turkey chili... :turkey: 

and jim.. your my hero... but you still cant sleep in my tent :lol: 

I'd rather have Jim in my tent pïssïng out than outside the tent pïssing in.

folks,,,isn't there anything that can be posted on this site where ego's and small minds don't clash? lol really...everyone knows ,that i alone ,am the greatest grower of the world,,all others show but a pale reflection of what i've done,so the arguing must stop..from germinating my seeds in the panties of a virgin bride(for that special funky taste) to using bat guano from Antarctica (very rare) no ones smoke can compare to mine....just walking past a picture of my plants will get you stoned....so everyone concede the point and move on,...although i'm always willing to try someone elses smoke i won't like it as much as mine because i know i grow the best Meds. on the planet ...lol..bp   bs i like my chili with a little meat in it ,,,but i won't sit next to anyone with colon issues who's eating chili.. with or without meat in it..lol.. i love you all...bp  

Hahahahah,seems things have not changed. Look I alone grow the magic super weed. I alone,,,, The rest of you grow rope hahahahahahah

To funny,,,,,,,

My beans are cracked in the skid mark of virgins panties.

hahahahahahahahahaha

ph balanced of course hahahahahaha

I met him briefly about 4 years ago, at the Birmingham CC meeting.  Seems like an alright guy.  Has good taste in weeds.