Beware The Highway Police Vultures Waiting To Swoop On Marijuana Transporters

bobandtorey

This article is timed to coincide with outdoor marijuana harvesting season, but it’s useful any time you’re transporting marijuana.

Highway profiling and drug interdiction zones account for a significant percentage of the hundreds of thousands of marijuana arrests that occur every year in America.

If you’re a Northern California medical marijuana grower, for example, you probably know that anti-marijuana law enforcement officers prowl the main north-south highways (especially Highway 101 and Highway 1) that connect California’s prime outdoor growing regions (the Emerald Triangle) with urban centers.

Nationwide, the most dangerous “highway drug trafficking interdiction zones” include Highway 101 and Highway 1 between the San Francisco Bay area and the Emerald Triangle; Interstate 5 (California to Canada), I-95 and I-75 (East Coast, USA), I-40 (from near Mexico in Southern California all the way to North Carolina), I-44 (Texas to Missouri), and I-80 (California to New York).

Read more here http://bigbudsmag.com/marijuana-highway-drug-interdiction-police-cannabis

Cruise control if you got it use it. Watch the ACLU video "Busted" (chock full of useful info you absolutely need to know). Don't smoke in the car ever! Aside from the smell, people leave pipes roaches and other stuff and it gets them in trouble. Vacuum your car like an obsessive person think like a cop and look in every nook and cranny of the car. Detail that sucker. When you come to a stop sign come to a complete stop and then count one one thousand , tow one thousand. Check ever turn signal (use them ) and your lights, Look for problems that could get you stopped and fix them. Much cheaper than what your going to spend on court costs. Obey traffic signs even if you think no one is there. I once was stopped for going through a stop sign in farm country. I talked out of it but when you think no one is looking assume someone is. The whole point is to stay free. Oh if your male and got long hair, stick it under a hat. Of course even if your legally carrying its in a lock box or the trunk. Stay safe! 

And who says I don't love you!

Edited by mrd

• 4 weeks later...

or, like some, make your deliveries at night, make sure your window tint is illegal, unplug a headlight, ride your brakes, roll through stop signs, make sure you have other people in the car when you're "stocked", put the marijuana stickers on your front AND rear bumpers, bloodshot your eyes with one bowl for the road, don't wash your resin soaked fingertips, wear your garden schmock in the car, show the peace sign to the police, when you get puled over, make sure to tell them you were certified at the fairgrounds, and also your qualifying condition, so that he can cite that to the judge later, its a big help for the court, Of course, if you don't want to put an end to our Act, or make detrimental changes to it, or lose further freedoms, or negatively affect every single card holder in the state in one moment, then just follow the mrd advice.  I always did, and have not been pulled over, required the assistance of police, or been visited by them.  thanks mrd, your advice works pretty well.

Cruise control if you got it use it. Watch the ACLU video "Busted" (chock full of useful info you absolutely need to know). Don't smoke in the car ever! Aside from the smell, people leave pipes roaches and other stuff and it gets them in trouble. Vacuum your car like an obsessive person think like a cop and look in every nook and cranny of the car. Detail that sucker. When you come to a stop sign come to a complete stop and then count one one thousand , tow one thousand. Check ever turn signal (use them ) and your lights, Look for problems that could get you stopped and fix them. Much cheaper than what your going to spend on court costs. Obey traffic signs even if you think no one is there. I once was stopped for going through a stop sign in farm country. I talked out of it but when you think no one is looking assume someone is. The whole point is to stay free. Oh if your male and got long hair, stick it under a hat. Of course even if your legally carrying its in a lock box or the trunk. Stay safe! 

And who says I don't love you!

Edited by grassmatch

all good advice

try to stay on well traveled roads,avoid late night or early morning driving,as there is more focus by leo on your driving and vehicle.

i try to pull into a store or gas station if leo are behind me just in case a taillight or something wrong with the car.

I act the same as I would if leo wasnt behind me, a sure sign of paranoia is to make a turn or stop if a cop is behind you, it is a sure give away, if I was a cop and I was just cruising behind you in the middle of the day and you werent swerving or going more than 5 mph over the speen limit, I would soon just pass ya!  If you made a stop or turned down a road within a few miles or minutes of me getting behind you, im coming back and gonna follow you more, and you will make a mistake, so leo can pull you over!

every one gets shaky and paranoid when leo is behind them in traffic, pretty much every one, no matter who or what they are doing, even people that are doing absolutly nothing wrong freak out with leo behind them, its a rush I like but dont like if you know what I mean!

I gotta say even If I was planning on stopping at a store/gas station I probably wouldnt with leo behind me, if your saying your doing it to check to make sure your lights are working, well leo is gonna see before you in that case lol!

around where i live there isnt alot of traffic (farm land as far as the eye can see) so usualy i can keep my cruise control on and not hit my breaks or turn signal long enough for leo to find some one else to freak out! lmao!

Peace