Are There Dispensaries In The Upper Penninsula?

r one big problem though is most caregivers have no qualtiy control and sell garbage. mildew is a big problem with indoors grows int he UP. i dont know why people even buy it. it's really not even that hard to prevent but everyone is too cheap to spend the extra money on maintaining their room properly. i know i wouldnt even waste my time growing if i didnt have optimal conditions. another big problem is mites. people are too retarded and always bring outdoor plants inside. im glad i grow my own and dont have to deal with any idiots. i tell you what, back when i wasnt a caregiver, most peoples stuff was a joke and i have no clue how they could pass it off as medicine.

I'm sorry that your experience in your part of the state was so negative.  We haven't had that problem here for the most part because our compassion club taught dozens and dozens of people to grow and they in turn taught others.  Maybe you need a better information network where you live.