Planet Green Trees Tonight- Doctor Standards For Mmj Recommendations

jamieuke

Planet Green Trees Radio tonight 8-10pm

www.planetgreentrees.com or call 347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn of Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Tonight- The Michigan Medical Marihuana Act offers immunity from prosecution and/or defenses for the patients and caregivers participating in growing and/or using cannabis. These protections are, often times, largely based on the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship. We will discuss the kinds of standards being employed around the state for patients obtaining recommendation letters, and whether or not certain practices may create advantages or disadvantages when and if legal issues arise for the caregivers, patients and recommending doctors.

One of the main questions being discussed tonight- Does it make a difference if the doctor's examination and subsequent recommendation was performed at a business expo, hotel or other festival like event? Joining us in this discussion will be:

Ben Horner from the MMMR Report Magazine, and organizer and creator of a series of marijuana conferences which include pertinent speakers, classes on related subjects, industry vendors and a doctor for offering recommendation letters for new or renewing patients.

Two physicians, Dr. Singh, and Dr. Crocker who both offer examinations and recommendations for marijuana patients as a part of their respective practices.

Attorneys Thomas Lavigne of The Cannabis Counsel law firm in Detroit and, as always, Michael Komorn, will present the current state of the Act concerning the doctor-patient relationship and how the issue has been playing out in the court room.

Contributions from Jamie Lowell of the 3rd Coast Compassion Center and Rick Thompson of The Compassion Chronicles with a court report from Ci Ci Taylor of The MI chapter of The Human Solution.

Join us for news, current events, and more!

Wasn't asked.  I think that any shame clinic that signs up 500 people with one doctor in one day, as they did in TC,  should be criminally prosecuted.  How is that?  I might just listen in, but Dr. Crocker and Kumar have it covered.

Dr. Bob

I'll tell you what, tell a judge that you got your cert at a kegger and see how your section 8 defense goes.

Dr. Bob

bob, just because I (or anyone else for that matter) choose not to come to you for certification/ recertification does not mean I got it from a 'kegger', geesh man.

The doc doth protest too much, methinks.

kinda looks like you started it here imiubu..HJ

bob obviously feels I 'started' something.

I only noted that he was not on the show to provide his doctorly wisdom.

What propels you to even make comment here HJ.

Great show tonight everyone! Thanks :)

Of course  I'Am not Dr. Bob but i have known both these Doc's and have meet them at some of the clubs around the State i can say they both will stand up in Court even in Oakland County that right there is a peace  of mind for me 

Ben has been around from the start i meet him at THC-F when we both got our Rec. that same day

Dr Bob, did you get a chance to listen? Just wondering what your take on Ben Horner's, Dr. Crocker's, and Dr Sing's comments were?

Yes, I did.  Dave and Kumar covered it well.  I think the incident in TC where they had one doc run 500 no record signatures in one day speaks for itself.  As he was explaining his 'standards' and 'follow up' I was really laughing too hard to contribute to the conversation.

Dr. Bob

bob obviously feels I 'started' something.

I only noted that he was not on the show to provide his doctorly wisdom.

What propels you to even make comment here HJ.

Great show tonight everyone! Thanks :)

Naw, I just finished it and responded to your question about me participating and giving my 'doctorly wisdom'.  You are welcome to go anywhere you want.  My certs provide a certain quality, others have their points too.  The ones that want what I offer go to me, others go elsewhere, and both are fine.