Patient Looking For Concentrates In Se Mich

Hyper6

Extract have became sort of a No No because of the recent rulings.

I guess I was harsh because there are Law enforcement officers who are willing to entice people to sell them Cannabis and or related medibles and extracts in order to bust them.

Sorry but it has happened rather recently.

Maybe someone will help, but probably Not..

Ever hear of Budtrader?

Or Craigslist?( Health and Beauty section).

There are people there more willing to put their butts on the line for a quick dollar.

I do not think those people are members here though.

I guess I am Harsh on anyone looking for help...

It is not a teneble situation, however it is what it is, and Patients and Caregivers need to be fearful of someone looking for anything other than advice.

My two cents not Anyone else's.

I speak only for myself.

I hope if you truly Need help that you find it.

After all we were/are a compassionate group.

Good luck if you are a patient in need.

Eff off if you are LEO...

Go nab a real criminal, you know the ones who commit crimes Against another.

Peace and Love My Brother..

Once again,I apologize for my harshness.

Namaste

Edited by ilynnboy

If you're seeking to register a legal caregiver for your provisions, I may be able to help you. I am legal and comply with our current act and definitions. I don't make brownies, but jewels of  amber bud shatter, wiki wax, sifted keif, pressed, raw, melted etc.

Hey all I'm near novi but willing to drive a bit. I have been trying to find a reliable supply of wax or hash. Any info is appreciated.

See, people are willing to help as long as you go through the right channels.

Providing outside the registry is Verboten.

Good luck to both parties.

Just remember according to the Carruthers COA ruling.

Anything other than usable marijuana is not a Protected medicine.

It would seem Only Flowers are protected and eligible for acquittal of charges.

Watch your back sides.

That shatter, earwax and oils, all of them are dangerous to your freedoms..

Be careful people.

The Law Enforcement community ( Cops, Prosecutors, Judges and CPS )

Are Against Us...

Evidently they do not like when We write our own laws that give us our freedoms back.

They Will Take your Freedom, House, Bank accounts and your children if you give them an opportunity.

Do Not Give them that opportunity.

Absolutely No Sales.. Nothing Outside your registered Patient / Caregiver relationship.

Nothing... A sold 1/8th will cost you your section 8 defense.

Then you are totally at the mercy of the courts and we all know how merciful they are...not.

My two cents..... Remember Cover Your Arse.

If you're seeking to register a legal caregiver for your provisions, I may be able to help you. I am legal and comply with our current act and definitions. I don't make brownies, but jewels of  amber bud shatter, wiki wax, sifted keif, pressed, raw, melted etc.

brownies aren't the only thing made illegal with this ruling.  Anything that doesn't contain plant bits in it would be considered illegal.  That includes ALL forms of oil.

Nah, he'll have to go through my invasive  interview process long before arrangements are made. Chances are, not always, but usually, a patient making this type of request off the bat prolly wont cut the mustard in my registry. I would never make appointments in public, thanks for the suggestion though. Good looking out !

brownies aren't the only thing made illegal with this ruling.  Anything that doesn't contain plant bits in it would be considered illegal.  That includes ALL forms of oil.

definitely, and brownies are not even exclusively restricted, only those made with an extraction rather than those made with flower material. I was just letting this patient know I do not cook treats, like brownies.

I cant provide oil, only the above mentioned marijuana flowers, dried, pressed or sifted. The sifted or screened material is legal to possess and make and cook with and even  melt, making a wonderful hashish from the dried flowers without an extraction. I can melt it then freeze dry it with nitrogen, making a beautiful amber glass like shatter, or whip it for "wax", and it is made with only the dried flowers of the bud, and no other additives or extractions . Its actually pure vegetable matter including trichomes. Chemical extraction of cannabis has always been a separate charge than possession under federal laws. They do not like chem extractions, never did, but keif is mechanically separated with a screen, and not included in their extraction laws. Still, any possession of cannabis is illegal under federal law, and everyone should be just as careful as they were before they got a medical card.

Please make any arrangements through a PM.

keif is king, and is the result of cleaning your flowers over a screen. crushed up flowers is legal to possess and make. If its really good greasy genetics, a one ton press will make some really swell hashish, as will charas, or rubbing the living plants between your hands and collecting the plant material that sticks to your hands, or scissors, or rolling tray.

BUT..driving with a suspended license, while delivering marijuana products to patients, could  result in new court definitions, restrictions, and further prosecution of your fellow patients, guaranteed. don't drive with a suspended license.

Flowers and associated plant material , right?
Nothing else.?
What about kief?

Edited by grassmatch

a bit of imagination mate, and you'll turn sifted plant vegetable matter into anything you wish to call it.

Brownies used to made with the cannabis buds, not concentrate. It was normal to munch on vegetable matter in them. the extraction magic took place within the brownie when heated and cooked in the buttery brownie mixture, and remain legal. Leave the bud in the "green dragon" or "wax" or brownie or olive oil or even a bud in the center of the lolly pop, and its legal. Just DONT drive illegally, maybe the very reason the issue was pressed in the first place. Like dispensaries did p2p transfers. like co-ops did multiple cg's in a household.  I wonder how cool it would have been to simply follow the laws of the MMMR and mellow out in the very first place. My folks were hippies sticking their necks out at rallies  in their day, and face slap when they hear of jokers dismantling the new privilege today.

farm out !

I believe the COA ruling specified dried flowers and leafs.

I don't recall keif ever being mentioned.

There is a great divide bt what the COA ruled as 'usable' in Carruthers,

(really, on the suspended driving comment??? smh)

and what is considered 'usable' under Mi Public Health Code.

sure thing. I don't want to jack this thread so I'll send you to another. I own most of the high tech equipment but I'm gonna list all of my essentials here. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/44672-essential-tools-of-the-trade/. Some of the simplest are actually the coolest. I love my sifter, fast, cheap, very effective, did I say cheap?

solvent extractions are just as safe to consume if processed correctly. Food grade organic non toxic solvents are available, and like by me, when it was legal(arghh)

see ya over der

Hey there grass match,
Can you provide me with a link or tutorial for your Kieff and other non-solvent extraction methods?
I would think that they are much healthier although I am not bunny muffin 100% sure.
Any information you can provide is appreciated.

I think a screened plant material would be standard issue when consuming them as dried combustible flowers, rolled, vaped, or eaten. It helps to remove the sticks and stems form the material and smokes much finer, keeps a coal like a hookah experience too. I didn't mention "suspended" at all. I suggested card holders don't drive illegally. My cousin got pinched for a tail light out, he was legal, cept for the baggie in his pocket. maybe why we all have to carry in our darn trunk now?

We must be vigilant in our care and responsibilities, especially now, we know the ramifications. Think of the millions of dollars in revenue of medibles across our state in limbo now, and the poor folks that were making money providing the much needed service. This is a great reason to drive legally I think, and suggested the same decades ago while driving with contraband. rule of thumb actually, everyone should know that. 

keif is king, and is the result of cleaning your flowers over a screen. crushed up flowers is legal to possess and make. If its really good greasy genetics, a one ton press will make some really swell hashish, as will charas, or rubbing the living plants between your hands and collecting the plant material that sticks to your hands, or scissors, or rolling tray.

BUT..driving with a suspended license, while delivering marijuana products to patients, could  result in new court definitions, restrictions, and further prosecution of your fellow patients, guaranteed. don't drive with a suspended license.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

I love it!

Why the hell were u driving w/o a dl?  

It was news to me that my DL was suspended. It was suspended because apparently the city that gave me a ticket for tinted windows received the payment on day 16 vs Day 15 and a late fee was assessed that was never paid since I assumed it was taken care of. 

I did get pulled over for no head lights. Coming from dinner the valet turned my automatic lights off manually and when I got in the car it was not habit to turn on my lights since there were automatic. I drove on 75 to 696 to Southfield Rd with no indication that my lights were off. The roads were well lit and no one flashed me until I was flicked by Beverly hills public safety. 

I am black and I do not use my ethnicity as a crutch or excuse for anything. I believe if you put me in any circumstance I will compete and perform at a high level regardless of who or what the circumstances are, however, I was not treated right from the jump.

There was NO reason to search my car for probable cause since there was no "smell of marijuana" but they did it anyway. There was no reason to impound my car for a inventory search but they did it anyway. There was NO reason to arrest my passenger (girlfriend) who was sober and with a valid DL but they did it anyway. There was NO reason for them to make my girlfriend step out the car and into back of a cop car while being told to leave her purse in the car then fraudulently place crumbled marijuana in my girlfriends purse and accuse here possession but they did it anyway.

It is hard to beat a case constitutionally when cops take the stand and clearly lie and say their written police statements where in error and the Judge takes the cops stuttering, nervous, moo poo testimony as fact. 

I was never arrested or had any priors prior to this incident to a criminal defense was new to me. I did pay $$$ for 2 different attorneys which in hindsight if I knew what I know now I would have fought my own darn case. 

Is he the poster child? 

I am American! I do not need be a frail little old lady with a traumatic symptom and perfect story to be treated as one!

My constitutional and state rights should not be subject to what side 8 mile I am on or an political parties personal agenda against the majority of the citizens of Michigan vote. 

The mmj that was in my possession at the time was safer in the back of my car than at other locations at the time. Without getting into specifics because this case it still active...my "connected" patients at the time consisted of a 20 year recovering alcoholic rebounding from quadruple bypass surgery, an sever schizophrenic and bipolar with server nausea and anxiety from the above dangerous combination dosages of Haloperidol, Clozapine, Geodon, Seroquel, Risperdal, Zyprexa, Abilify and more. As patients transitioned into the use medical marijuana the edibles was the preferred and most effective method of ingestion. 

Since then these patients have backtracked to alcohol and pills that are destroying their mind, body and soul. 

What we need is a some people with some darn balls to stand up against these donkey holes who think they can just bully and ignore our voices to align there pockets and own agendas. We need to send a message to these incompetent and greedy politicians that they work for us! So here I am.

Why do you not post more?

I will post more. I do work 12-14 hours a day juggling a few different responsibilities so it is hard to get online but I will make it a priority.

Are we quitting?   

Hell naw! I since last post I did personal raise $2,015 which will give Stuart a total of $1,755 + $2,015 = $3,770. This leaves $3,730 to get the initial 7,500 fee out the way. 

I received the I AM bands asking for suggested donation of $10 for each one. Any suggestions on shipping and tracking who donates for I AM bands via paypal and ship?

I Am Carruthers

p.s so are you if You Are American darn it!

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/44012-funding-the-carruthers-appeal/?p=461250

Make sure your vehicle is in good working order before transporting medical marijuana.

always, still, and forever good advice, considering the hundreds pulled over and busted for something

other than the no brake lights or similar every year. Its unfortunate that this one may redefine our Act in

a negative way.

Sounds like Carruthers got a bad end all the way through, and I wish he could have avoided the pull over in the first place.

The fact is he was pulled over for defunct vehicle equipment, as many are.  I believe more warnings

concerning vehicle equip should be made, and often, Until it stops happening. This is in no way a cut on Carruthers, as this bunny muffin happens to all of

us all, each and every time we're forced to face the law or its courts, and I fully support his case because of the Medical Marijuana connection, otherwise...this

bunny muffin happens on that freeway dozens of times a day to many who drive it, and I wouldn't even know about it.

bless the carruthers family, and I hope their nightmare ends soon in their favor. We could ask if the family will do an equipment check

before delivering cannabis again?  I'm betting a big fat YES would result, and one done prior, well, that would have avoided the whole ordeal now right.