Need A Doctor, Not A Recommendation

I am looking for a bona fide physician with the ability to cogently and coherently discuss cannabis therapy. I don't want a recommendation. I want a doctor that become a primary care physician, with a willingness to discuss the pros and cons of cannabis and it's potential alternatives.

I don't need the number for a recommendation service.

I want a practicing physician with an open mind and the knowledge to back it up.

Anyone?

All legitimate physicians that are allowed to rec mmj now will provide a comprehensive examination, and will often become your primary. My physician sees patients in his office, and most have nothing to do with pain, or mmj.  You'll have to do the footwork in google or the yellow pages/telephone. Most will have a conversation with you over the phone addressing your concerns.

good luck to you.

You are welcome to make an appointment to see me in Saginaw, but I don't do primary care, just pain management.  Otherwise, good luck.  There are also offices in Mt. Pleasant and other locations if you will be a little more specific about your location.

Dr. Bob