Judge Rules Marijuana Search Legal, Despite Defendant’S Medical Card

bobandtorey

first we would need to know if he trims the buds before he dries, or after. If they found that much weight of trimmed bud, well,, he's in trouble. However if he trusted me to be on his jury I guarantee  he will be free. I'll make sure of it in deliberation.

Useable marijuana has been defined, so I would remove all but the useable vegetable material, maybe fly in montel to professionally trim it up for the court, before I hand down the not guilty verdict anyways.

first we would need to know if he trims the buds before he dries, or after. If they found that much weight of trimmed bud, well,, he's in trouble. However if he trusted me to be on his jury I guarantee  he will be free. I'll make sure of it in deliberation.

Useable marijuana has been defined, so I would remove all but the useable vegetable material, maybe fly in montel to professionally trim it up for the court, before I hand down the not guilty verdict anyways.

i agree but he won't get to a jury no ones has had a jury and been able to say to them heres my card in almost 5 years so it's not going to happen Yet

i agree but he won't get to a jury no ones has had a jury and been able to say to them heres my card in almost 5 years so it's not going to happen Yet

Will you just stop with that crap? Your case began before McQueen, which ruled that the AD must be admitted AND before a jury in the absence of certain factual considerations. Sure. Some judges are apt to try to prevent it, but the law now provides explicitly for it.

Edited by GregS

Will you just stop with that crap? Your case began before McQueen, which ruled that the AD must be admitted AND before a jury in the absence of certain factual considerations. Sure. Some judges are apt to try to prevent it, but the law now provides explicitly for it.

Please post a case/ link that someone did have a jury here they had a card

Add you need to stop posting false hope because as of today there has not been a jury trial where someone could use a card

Add you need to stop posting false hope because as of today there has not been a jury trial where someone could use a card

FUK NO they can't use a card once they have entered the court system. At that point it becomes necessary to rely on the AD. THAT has been pretty clearly delineated.

Edited by GregS