Cg Question

m3carbon

I recall a caregiver friend of mine telling me the same about selling his overages to the dispensary years ago. I suggested he be concerned with the slack jaw behind the counter, and his personal info copied in the cabinet....low  and behold, it bit him hard when the place was finally raided.

I'm suggesting the safest ways of caregiving, not the ways I see people getting away with , and having no trouble so far. The Mi'gov website will not address two caregivers in the same household, or a collective as referred , for thought. I wonder why?

If you have two caregivers in the house, it's sometimes easier for one caregiver to claim the veg room as theirs and the flowering room as the domain of the other caregiver.

Easier - yes, but it necessarily implies that there will be transfers from CG to CG, which doesn't seem to have Section 4 protection at this time.  So it isn't an arrangement you'd want to emphasize if you're doing it.

Under MI law can there be more than one care giver per house hold

There is nothing in the law that limits the number of CGs who live together.  You can have 100 CGs living in the same house.  They just can't transfer between themselves, can't have access to each others grows, and if there are more than 99 plants, there might be additional federal attention.  But there is nothing in the law that says two or more CGs can't live under the same roof.

right, I agree. There is no money to be made providing an ounce or two of medical cannabis to five patients as needed, while remaining legal in all aspects. Any who are attempting to exploit that scheme, must have some money motivation, because the expense of separating rooms, and grow equipment could be very expensive for some

Being able to help more friends that have medical ailments.  Not everyone is motivated by money.  Some of us have altruistic motives.

right, I agree. There is no money to be made providing an ounce or two of medical cannabis to five patients as needed, while remaining legal in all aspects. Any who are attempting to exploit that scheme, must have some money motivation, because the expense of separating rooms, and grow equipment could be very expensive for some

Spot on.  And a few of us have spent a lot of time in the past 4 years trying to get people to realize that, at best, CGing is a decent part-time job.  Unfortunately, a lot of people who love cannabis thought that they could suddenly become "BIG" as a caregiver.  There really isn't nearly as much financial opportunity here as a lot of people thought...and I think a lot of uninformed folks bet the farm that they would be the next grower to strike it rich. 

Yes if the provisioning centers get approved I think that all of their supply will be imported and not grown here in the state.

smells like ...

Middle man? Gee that sounds so CAPITALISTIC.

vs Predatory Economic practices as has led to the demise of the D and other Symbols of Culture and Success that the former Citizens spent lifetimes to create, including a lot of our own families. Edited by solabeirtan

In these days of confusion and misinformation it is imperative that we remain reasonable and tolerant of new ideas. Clinging to the old staples of hatred and death will only  insure your quick demise. Much like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Or a gun to a nuclear war. It's time to reach down grab each ear as hard as you can, hold your breath, grit your teeth and pull as hard as you can to try to dislodge your mind from the prison it has been trapped in, for way to long, now.