Cg Question

m3carbon

You'll succeed in a happier way if you view this as a cg hobby, rather than a cg field. There is absolutely NO money to be made legal caregiving for five patients only, unless of course each uses a couple ounces per week, and good luck with that one. Who has hundreds of dollars to donate to you every week for cannabis, rare, but does happen.

the best you can hope for is a square trade of your labor for some of the best cannabis known, right inside your garden, and the opportunity to meet like minded people. good luck!

Thanks for the info guys. Im not looking to make a ton of money i was asking because that might be a scenero for me if i ever do get started in the cg field

Hey guy with the mean kitty picture,you used the EXACT words barry uses. You have the least tolerance of anybody that disagrees with you. Selfish,mean and think you are entitiled to respect. You have to earn respect. Lets see how you feel after all the insurance changes. And tough luck if all welfare recipients have to be drug tested. Got $ for MJ,though,huh? Lets see how you like the big boot of govt that will be controlling your life. Oh yeah,and I get to keep my own Dr,right? Could you get me onto the site,my  60 year old husband needs care during pregnacy. 

usually a bad idea to be selling to more than 5 people out of one household.. There is some mention of "collective" growing, and it isn't positive. You will have a difficult time finding 5 patients to help support your garden of 72 plants legally, so anymore than that seems like a risky endeavor to me.

no pts come to my house or go to my c.g's house, if you are the c.g you realy should bring it to your pt, you realy dont even want anyone in your house, would if they are out shopping and pt has a friend with them?  they bring em with em and leave em in the car or they come into your home and know where you live and so on!

I think it is best for the c.g to deliver the mm to the pt to avoid alot of unexpected circumstances.

believe it or not you have more control if you deliver to your pt's, there is no need to have anyone at your home when it comes to mm, unless of course you are the pt!

Just sayin

Peace

sorry you misunderstood. that was a response to someone having more than one cg in their home(the op). clearly an opportunistic way to produce more plants to make more money. I don't judge that at all, but was warning the op in a (flighty) manner that having more than five patients supplied by one household will be risky at best, and not a good idea. With the notion of trying to sell all of his production to just five patients being difficult, legally, imagining a newbie househole attempting a provision for 10 seemed ridiculous, and from a legal standpoint, many legalities will come in play, and the stats may tell us more of "multiple caregivers in one address being hassled" situations, but I already know how those work. The law clearly does not like these types of collectives, so a friendly warning is all. The op believes he is gong to start in a new "field". And I want to give him a realistic view of our state and the mmmj limitations, They are not designed to make a legal living, not with five patients, or 10 in separate rooms either.legally providing that is.

I have never had a patient in my home, and would never, and you offer sound advice. My wife has only seen my grow room one time when it was complete with no plants yet in the beginning. since then she watches the monitor from inside our home, with full color and sound of every goings on, and could give a bunny muffin. she s a non user and glad to see my donkey involved in something I believe in, and am good at.  Nobody visits my grow facility ever but me. I would have it no other way. I don't even register people I already know. 100% from a couple forums.

Hey guy with the mean kitty picture,you used the EXACT words barry uses. You have the least tolerance of anybody that disagrees with you. Selfish,mean and think you are entitiled to respect. You have to earn respect. Lets see how you feel after all the insurance changes. And tough luck if all welfare recipients have to be drug tested. Got $ for MJ,though,huh? Lets see how you like the big boot of govt that will be controlling your life. Oh yeah,and I get to keep my own Dr,right? Could you get me onto the site,my  60 year old husband needs care during pregnacy. 

Self serving vitriolic can be dangerous. Maybe check out attribution vs retribution for starters. You don't really know me,  but I'm getting to know you. You will learn that in reality most things in life command respect. Whether you chose to show it or not will be your own choice. Choose wisely...  peace

I have yet to find any 5 patients that can use up the crop from 72 plants.

I can understand the curve issue with 12 plants and having veg etc and multiple strains,.... but once ya hit 36 plants,.... c'mon.

I see no need to grow more than 72 plants in a house myself unless you are doing ol' skool pop bottle clones or attempting to go vertical with a coliseum.

So when asked can 2 CG's operate in one house,.... I usually ask,... "why"?

:-)

It isn't about the plant numbers, it is about the customers. Having 10 patients to which to transfer.

Lets just lock the plant numbers at max 72 and allow a single CG to take care of those ten patients.

I think it would nearly dissolve the need for dispensaries and patients who have difficulty finding a CG. And, allow good caregivers to service more patients.

But hey...what do I know.

excellent point s ! 

I can understand the curve issue with 12 plants and having veg etc and multiple strains,.... but once ya hit 36 plants,.... c'mon.

I see no need to grow more than 72 plants in a house myself unless you are doing ol' skool pop bottle clones or attempting to go vertical with a coliseum.

It isn't about the plant numbers, it is about the customers. Having 10 patients to which to transfer.

Lets just lock the plant numbers at max 72 and allow a single CG to take care of those ten patients.

I think it would nearly dissolve the need for dispensaries and patients who have difficulty finding a CG. And, allow good caregivers to service more patients.

sorry you misunderstood. that was a response to someone having more than one cg in their home(the op). clearly an opportunistic way to produce more plants to make more money. I don't judge that at all, but was warning the op in a (flighty) manner that having more than five patients supplied by one household will be risky at best, and not a good idea. With the notion of trying to sell all of his production to just five patients being difficult, legally, imagining a newbie househole attempting a provision for 10 seemed ridiculous, and from a legal standpoint, many legalities will come in play, and the stats may tell us more of "multiple caregivers in one address being hassled" situations, but I already know how those work. The law clearly does not like these types of collectives, so a friendly warning is all. The op believes he is gong to start in a new "field". And I want to give him a realistic view of our state and the mmmj limitations, They are not designed to make a legal living, not with five patients, or 10 in separate rooms either.legally providing that is.

I have never had a patient in my home, and would never, and you offer sound advice. My wife has only seen my grow room one time when it was complete with no plants yet in the beginning. since then she watches the monitor from inside our home, with full color and sound of every goings on, and could give a bunny muffin. she s a non user and glad to see my donkey involved in something I believe in, and am good at.  Nobody visits my grow facility ever but me. I would have it no other way. I don't even register people I already know. 100% from a couple forums.

Well maybe I misunderstood a lil bit, but I totaly agree with what you say here!

Im not trying to be mean or a nasty person, I was a pt before I became a c.g, Ive been on both sides of the fence, and ive made mistakes on both sides of the fence, Im just happy it didnt cost my family harm, or my pt or me, plus I have a c.g!  and no we dont have any kind of co-op going he does his thing and I do mine, when I started growing the first thing my c.g asked me is if I want my numbers back lol, I said heck no, Im not getting big, I just want to have a lil more control over what I have and can do for other people, soon I will be looking for an indegent pt.  Some one that cant afford an oz from a despense or the black market, I want to be able to help them with meds and anything else they may need help with, (no money loans lol) but sorry to other great c.g's I will be looking for some one to give more mm to than they can afford, I know what it is like to not be able to afford meds, whether its pharmicutical or mm, and I would realy enjoy being able to help some one who absolutly cant afford it.

but when you live in small town america you dont realy want anyone knowing your biz, word travels fast, its not leo I worry about so much, it is the rippers and what I may do if im home when and if they show up!

Peace

I totaly agree with you, and now im thinking my c.g is also lol!

To many people became c.g's thinking they were going to have a new home biz when this all started, now the real deal has set in, you are not going to make a living at home growing mm with only your 5 pt's, if you think your going to make enough to feed your family and pay the bills, you best get out and get yourself a union job also! :bong2:

Peace