If I'm Approved Can I Use My Application At Dispensaries?

You sir, have attained a level of respect, dignity, and experience that many twice your age have not. I am so happy you're experience has been a positive one, and I hope to see you here often.

Are you considering a garden in your future?

May I ask what your selection(s) were ?

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not nearly as knowledgable on all this as many of you, but that was simply my initial interpretation as to what I've been reading since I started posting here. My opinion could certainly change with time.

I don't see a grow in my future. I don't really have the current living conditions that would be suitable for growing. I had a good friend grow in Colorado years ago and although I had no direct hand in the process, I did learn a lot. Maybe someday.

I work a great deal so I wanted to find a good sativa that would help keep me from getting so tired should I need to medicate and still continue to be productive. I also wanted to find a good 50/50 hybrid as well as a solid indica for nighttime. I am trying them all and fairly happy with the results. I also procured some CBD edibles should I have any issues while working. I haven't had the need to try those yet.

I'm learning a ton about everything involved in this new endeavor. I owe it all to this site. All of you deserve a big thanks for helping people like myself figure everything out. 

Edited by bc48059