Bring Lawyers, Guns, And Money !

trichcycler

So I'd like some legal advice for a caregiver friend. He's sick of storing his firearms and ammo at storage unit, and would like to responsibly store them on his property. Even if not accessible for hunting or even home defense, just stored, locked away. His plants are grown outside of his home, but he does dry and package , medicate inside his house.

Locked safes? disassembled firearms?, firing pins removed?, buried?, attic?, spouses gun?, pistol/rifles/shotguns, maybe a spouse only safe?....any legal details are appreciated.

Perhaps a few more details would shine some light on this atrocity, like the year it happened, possibly # of plants, any other relavent info?

This is not legal advice that being said i also no of someone that was growing Cannabis and also had a firearm and it didn't even have a firing pin  and he did 2 years

Personal experience I tried to use our Law back in 09, after being accosted in my house by LivCo Popoes. Having already had a qualifying condition, I had them dead to rights on the Law.

However after 2yrs into an ongoing divorce trial at the time, already down a good chunk of change. I took a plea to an unregistered firearm, a 10mm glock. $150.00 fine. No probation, etc... I was still upset, wanted my gun back, purely for sentimental reasons.  Didn't care about the 'erb 'twas only about 6gms though their scale had it around 8, the remains of a 1/4 oz  I had just scored earlier in the day.  

Perhaps a few more details would shine some light on this atrocity, like the year it happened, possibly # of plants, any other relavent info?

Personal experience I tried to use our Law back in 09, after being accosted in my house by LivCo Popoes. Having already had a qualifying condition, I had them dead to rights on the Law.

However after 2yrs into an ongoing divorce trial at the time, already down a good chunk of change. I took a plea to an unregistered firearm, a 10mm glock. $150.00 fine. No probation, etc... I was still upset, wanted my gun back, purely for sentimental reasons.  Didn't care about the 'erb 'twas only about 6gms though their scale had it around 8, the remains of a 1/4 oz  I had just scored earlier in the day.  

i guess you did great but the $$ was well worth it instead of jail imo