Looking For Some Material

MrRoot

I am very new to all of this, and I do not have any type of crop yet.

Looking to see if there is anyone out there that would be willing to let go of some clippings so I can try my hand at making butter and other edibles.

I am on a very tight budget, so if you typically just toss your clippings, maybe you wouldnt mind if I had them?

Thanks a million for looking.

(if i am successful, I would be happy to give you back some of the baked goods/ end product)

I completely understand the remark and the intent.

I am currently filing my CG paperwork and have two patients who want my help.

As well, I have the fund for my grow room started.

I am probably 4-6 months from being able to do this on my own, but wanted some practice so I dont ruin a patients materials.

If there is anyone out there that would be interested to help someone learn, I would be happy to discuss.

Sidenote- I am new to the area, but once I know a bit more about 'the system' and right way to do things, I wont be 'a new member' for long.  I hope to be someone who can offer great advice and be a trusted member of the forum.

MR

if you mention what city/county you are in.

also if you indicate your willingness to send in a cg change form.

this is so a person can be legal in transferring trim to you.

i think you will get better responses if you answer those questions.

probably not many people will deal with you until you have a hardcard.

just the situation we currently find ourselves in is not ideal for unregistered transfers.

try going to a compassion meeting if theres one in your area. two coming up in detroit metro area this month.

Southgate - Southgate Civic Center November 21st at 7:00 pm, 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195

Birmingham 15+woodward - Tuesday November 26 at 7:00 pm, Baldwin Public Library, 300 W. Merrill, Birmingham , MI.

Im in Kent Co.  I have the paperwork here on my desk, waiting for my patient with a card to sign and finish processing.

I have another patient that is still working on their card.

I am hoping to have the paperwork finalized this week. (at least my end... who knows how long the Co. will take.)

I havent done this before, so if there are any hurdles or whatnot, Im all ears!

The way the law current sits its illegal to transfer any type of genetics to someone not connected to you via the states registry.

So basically they force a new grower to sign on with a caregiver to assist them in acquiring genetics you can keep your plant count and a caregiver can provide you  medicine seeds and or clones once your grow is established send in a change form dropping the caregiver..

Your end results of medibles will depend on the quality of the material you use to cook with.  The folks I know cook with flower tops only, where the most active ingredients are. Many mix in other plant parts also, for a balanced approach of cbd/thc. 

I feed ALL of my garden clipping to my worm and rabbits. When extracting I use flower tops only.

have fun, be safe, grow well !

I am very new to all of this, and I do not have any type of crop yet.

Looking to see if there is anyone out there that would be willing to let go of some clippings so I can try my hand at making butter and other edibles.

I am on a very tight budget, so if you typically just toss your clippings, maybe you wouldnt mind if I had them?

Thanks a million for looking.

(if i am successful, I would be happy to give you back some of the baked goods/ end product)