Walkers Kush

grateful411

Yup & yup. I've grown every RD flower available and can say these guys are at the top of the "potency" game. If "potency " is your thing, it doesn't get any more far out. The Moonshine was ridiculously un usable by me. I'm a heavy medicator, grown over 100 different commercially available cultivars, and theirs was the tops, for potency. I don't prefer them, but they have a spot in my heart. Walker is no different, have fun!!

there is a local Rare Dankness rep floating around, if interested I'll share his webby.

• 3 weeks later...

Walker kush was my favorite from all I tried so far from a dispensary in a2.  Would love to try to grow it in the future.  It was good in the am w/ coffee.  Nice brite hi with no anxiety. Not a couchlock and no burnout.  Got it again and then they ran out.

I'm the opposite end of the spectrum, the thinking mans weed can make me feel like I had way too much coffee.

Edited by Norby

I hope that the sample you had was legitimately named, and that you can find a copy soon

Walker kush was my favorite from all I tried so far from a dispensary in a2.  Would love to try to grow it in the future.  It was good in the am w/ coffee.  Nice brite hi with no anxiety. Not a couchlock and no burnout.  Got it again and then they ran out.

I'm the opposite end of the spectrum, the thinking mans weed can make me feel like I had way too much coffee.

Please do and thanks!

I have no reason to believe this seedbank is located in Michigan. So why the name?

I aint selling the rep, but I am familiar with his service. I mentioned a Rare Dankness rep in the area and  I was asked, a few posts up, to share his web address. so I did. before I ordered with anyone I would verify their existence, maybe send them an inquiry, ask where to send money, that kind of thing will usually give answers. I just saw they don't take net orders anyways, so contact would be natural.

hope that helps.