Bona Fide Physicians.

The odd's of you needing one to testifying  for you might be higher then a Doctor  that will show up  in Court and do a good job IMHO it's more important to have your Ducks in a roll and have a plan B

That most won't even show-up and making him/her come might not be in your favor if they don't want  some will even ( Take the Frith ) that won't help you at all  

i think most people here know it but i am trying to reach the new Patients/Caregivers 

• 6 months later...

I'm scheduling an appointment today with Dr. Paul Meyer as recommended by GregS

does anyone have any recommendations closer to Gladwin?

If you wish to be followed by a physician as your primary provider I would be surprised. Dr. Meyer performs all responsibilities toward your general health, listens great, and is cool as hell.

Good to see you.

Edited by GregS

thanks buddy

it's good to see you as well

It's been a bit hectic since I saw you last

you know the adventure of relocating 7 hours from my hometown

I'm getting settled in but there is a never ending list of things that need to be taken care of

only having phone internet access does not help speed up the process

I am definitely looking for a primary care physician that will handle my certification as well

I was looking for information about him and thought I saw something that said that he was 80 years old

then today on the website I saw a picture of him and he sure does not look 80

I'm going to take your advice and deal with the drive

it will give me a reason to make a day out of it and check out Bay City :)

I am currently waiting for his office manager to call me back so that I can make an appointment

thanks buddy

it's good to see you as well

It's been a bit hectic since I saw you last

you know the adventure of relocating 7 hours from my hometown

I'm getting settled in but there is a never ending list of things that need to be taken care of

only having phone internet access does not help speed up the process

I am definitely looking for a primary care physician that will handle my certification as well

I was looking for information about him and thought I saw something that said that he was 80 years old

then today on the website I saw a picture of him and he sure does not look 80

I'm going to take your advice and deal with the drive

it will give me a reason to make a day out of it and check out Bay City :)

I am currently waiting for his office manager to call me back so that I can make an appointment

I put him in his forties or fifties. He has been known to walk into an exam room strummin', if not shredding.

I wouldn't send my dog to Dr. Bob, and I HATE my dog. JK of course. I would send my dog.

Edited by GregS

the distance factor to Mount Pleasant didn't make me consider it but I think I will stick with Dr Meyer that is if I can get an appointment I have called twice today and have gotten voicemail

I left a message with my phone number both times???

I'm ready to get an appointment setand get this ball rolling :)

Patience grasshopper.

the distance factor to Mount Pleasant didn't make me consider it but I think I will stick with Dr Meyer that is if I can get an appointment I have called twice today and have gotten voicemail

I left a message with my phone number both times???

I'm ready to get an appointment setand get this ball rolling :)

Saginaw is a possibility for you, and in fact we are in Houghton Lake for now to then.  Call the office if that would help.

Dr. Bob