Daddee

Alpena Cannabis Club 1St And 3Rd Tuesdays From 6-7 In Alpena

Its officially starting today. I am going to be starting meetings in Alpena as of tonight.  I have been agonizing over it and don't want to wait any longer.  No time like the present. We will start with a coffee talk and see how it develops. I know it's last minute notice so i don't really expect much of a showing today but this is going to be a regular thing.  Maybe every other week or as often as the community needs.  We will start very informally and I will just answer any questions people have on the Michigan Marijuana laws/patient application process or growing marijuana.  We will also be helping patients and caregivers find each other.

Right now I'm thinking we can just meet at JJ's in Alpena.from 6 - 7pm  tonight November 19th and every  1st and 3rd Tuesday.. 

I'll grab some seats near the pool tables.

Hope to see you all there.  I don't know many other patients in real life.

any questions, suggestions, or if you want to get involved or just in touch then feel free to email us

alpenacannabisclub@gmail.com

JJ's Steak & Pizza House
Address: 411 N Second Ave, Alpena, MI 49707
Hours:
Tuesday 11:00 am – 2:00 am  -  See all

Alpenacannabisclub@gmail.com

yup.   please add us.  We have a club house north of alpena but it needs floor work before I can let the public in.  Since we don't have a formal location just yet, I'll be posting specific meeting locations around Alpena until the clubhouse is done.  If we can find a local carpenter who works for 420 it may be sooner than later.

alpenacannabisclub@gmail.com  if anyone wants to contact for more info.

thanks

Hi I am new to this site but have been a avid cannabis supporter for decades. Although I have several medical issues that qualify me for a medical card but have never been able to afford it. I believe that cannabis is nothing short of a miracle plant capable of healing and helping all types of physical and mental health issues. I am in desperate need of product and would be willing to work for product. I have always wanted to have some sort of carreer in the field of cannabis awareness , promotion , dispensary ECT. I would love to attend one of the meetings if they are still going. I have also spread the word about A.C.C and I think it's a great idea if there is anything I can do to help please let me know my email address is yamachia69@gmail.com please get back to me thank you and I look forward to hearing from you