This Looks Maybe Sorta Promising.

That this will not work well here in Michigan for year round growing, it does provide an opportunity to extend the growing season by...???

Depends on the weather/temp on average min 4 weeks earlier and 6 weeks later. Long Cold nights bad for veg,   good for flower Very Good for flower.

Medical Marijuana Grown in the Sun in Organic Soil....The way God intended.

Greg, let me know when you are in the area, we can play on the chalkboard

Edited by beourbud

name calling makes you funny.

in seriousness though, consider this . I didn't say your grow was non compliant. I said I could not stop the garden, and start up the garden again in a few months, and legally keep enough supply on hand to legally supply the needs of MY five patients. how would I know, and why would I care if you were compliant or not ? A quick reread of prior few posts will reveal my envy for your sun grown methods, duhhh... set the beer down, and use that hand to scroll to the above post first.

Mostly location.

could you dig 6 feet deeper so the peak of the roof's at ground level with your back yard, and the whole thing's screened by a chain-link fence with plastic strips woven thru to block the view, and a channel full of carbon with air exchanges blown thru it to remove odor?

name calling makes you funny.

in seriousness though, consider this . I didn't say your grow was non compliant. I said I could not stop the garden, and start up the garden again in a few months, and legally keep enough supply on hand to legally supply the needs of MY five patients. how would I know, and why would I care if you were compliant or not ? A quick reread of prior few posts will reveal my envy for your sun grown methods, duhhh... set the beer down, and use that hand to scroll to the above post first.

Typo, my sinsere pologies

I dont drink btw 

pergamun362

We have a class, no consumption transfer ....Nothing but education

lmk one forming now

Every grow is diff but nature gives us a few constants....

to many limitations in an A frame / square foot

There are several advantages in growing natural in cold climate.

I liken this debate to trying to switch from english to metric..some cant let go

My people been growing hemp for thousands of years....My people = Humans = Your People

Edited by beourbud