2012 Registration Conditions

trichcycler

being illegal doesnt help.

also, doctors rarely recommend marijuana on their own. except a few oncologists.

being a fireable offense doesnt help.

most hospitals, where you'd find most cancer patients, force doctors to not deal with patients and marihuana.

not having medical insurance, being unemployed, retired, or just a low paying job wont help a lot of people even get medical care in the first place.

wheres your statistic on insured people in michigan?

wheres your statistic on unemployed people in michigan?

wheres your statistic on minimum wage workers in michigan?

wheres your statistic on retired people in michigan?

heres an article from 2007 about 30% of men avoiding doctors "as long as possible".

http://men.webmd.com/news/20070620/why-men-skip-doctor-visits

theres a multitude of factors.

dont forget those who drink away their pain.

Yeah, you are correct sir. both mom and dad were users though, but not their brothers and sisters for sure. they would rather juice up on opiates than to sample the "evil weed"

regardless, the majority voted in support of mj, yet <3% seems a really small number of a majority is all.

Those are relevant points in your post above, and helps to form the picture. thanks

grassmatch : have you talked to your own elder family about medical marijuana?

most of them have never tried it.

remember they were born in the 30s-40s and werent part of the hippy generation.

they dont know how good it can make them feel.

done, and the Doc agreed in the concern for the establishment of a bona fide relationship between md and patient. without copy posting his kind note. He also explained the difference between an active condition or past one, with the past condition not necessary to note, necessarily, on the form. (I hope I got that right doc, thanks for your help)

The physician should have notes on underlying conditions, even when they are not check boxed. Most physicians would. in the aforementioned case eisenbud, while trying to establish a BF relationship did not mention underlying conditions of cancer, which could have established a better BF rel., not that it mattered, but it certainly could in the future, and indeed is the matter when prosecutors are trying to show a non bona fide relationship between our physicians and ourselves.

Alright, understood :)

Oh, & could you ask bob in a pm please?

tyia

I have cronic pain in my knees and my doctor at the clinic I go to in ann arbor documented in his records I have chronic pain in my knees and I didnt have any issues with my card and getting approved

Great for you i'am glad Cannabis  helps with your pain but getting approved by the State is one thing proving that Cannabis helps you in a Court room is much harder 

Then most know

being illegal doesnt help.

also, doctors rarely recommend marijuana on their own. except a few oncologists.

being a fireable offense doesnt help.

most hospitals, where you'd find most cancer patients, force doctors to not deal with patients and marihuana.

not having medical insurance, being unemployed, retired, or just a low paying job wont help a lot of people even get medical care in the first place.

wheres your statistic on insured people in michigan?

wheres your statistic on unemployed people in michigan?

wheres your statistic on minimum wage workers in michigan?

wheres your statistic on retired people in michigan?

heres an article from 2007 about 30% of men avoiding doctors "as long as possible".

http://men.webmd.com/news/20070620/why-men-skip-doctor-visits

theres a multitude of factors.

dont forget those who drink away their pain.

doctors rarely recommend marijuana on their own Sorry but IMHO it's not because they don't believe it can and does help it's because of how the Courts see things my Doc knows i use Cannabis and has written  notes  for me saying so 

but they are freaked out about ending up in a Court room

I had pondered upon this a time or two myself grassmatch.

Why such a low number on the registry with a near 63% in favor?

Humm, well... in talking with the with friends & general public,

I have found several reasons why those who I have spoken with

will not register with the State.

Some do not have State identified qualifying conditions, although

they do have symptoms that are relieved with marijuana.

A larger % of those I spoke with do not use cannabis but believe that

those who want to should be able to, so they voted in favor.

The reason given most by those I have personally spoken with

who did vote in favor, do not register simply because they will not

have their name on a gov list tying them to the use of marijuana.

Possibly for good reason considering all those being hauled into court.

Those of us who have been in this 'culture' for the better % of our lives

still harbor some reefer madness type mentality I have found.  Not in

that we believe that it is the devils weed, only that we have been hiding

so long, it is what we know best and feel safest with.

done, and the Doc agreed in the concern for the establishment of a bona fide relationship between md and patient. without copy posting his kind note. He also explained the difference between an active condition or past one, with the past condition not necessary to note, necessarily, on the form. (I hope I got that right doc, thanks for your help)

The physician should have notes on underlying conditions, even when they are not check boxed. Most physicians would. in the aforementioned case eisenbud, while trying to establish a BF relationship did not mention underlying conditions of cancer, which could have established a better BF rel., not that it mattered, but it certainly could in the future, and indeed is the matter when prosecutors are trying to show a non bona fide relationship between our physicians and ourselves.

I also read  all your post 

But who is it that you think is going to read your reports from your Doc The Judge, or prosecutor.? 

I had pondered upon this a time or two myself grassmatch.

Why such a low number on the registry with a near 63% in favor?

Humm, well... in talking with the with friends & general public,

I have found several reasons why those who I have spoken with

will not register with the State.

Some do not have State identified qualifying conditions, although

they do have symptoms that are relieved with marijuana.

A larger % of those I spoke with do not use cannabis but believe that

those who want to should be able to, so they voted in favor.

The reason given most by those I have personally spoken with

who did vote in favor, do not register simply because they will not

have their name on a gov list tying them to the use of marijuana.

Possibly for good reason considering all those being hauled into court.

Those of us who have been in this 'culture' for the better % of our lives

still harbor some reefer madness type mentality I have found.  Not in

that we believe that it is the devils weed, only that we have been hiding

so long, it is what we know best and feel safest with.

Keep doing what you do you are a great spooks person for all of us thank you

my pops was a lifetime user, jailed several times, once for four yrs for marijuana. on his death bed he asked me the same thing. "why in the world would you tell the man" ?  Like gun registrations, these lists are ultimately used to gather up those with the capability and resources.... he said.  The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.   it is scary, but it feels very right, and inline with the positive human experience to me. I am happy to continue, and will fight for my right to do so.

to be admitted in court, they must both have the option to read it.

once admitted, I bet the better the details shared in it, the better the bona fide relationship sticks, just a bet. I'd want my conditions and symptoms listed

in detail first when applying for a permit to use cannabis, but also for the court date. A qualifying physician should know these details as they are very much related to the recommendation to use medical marijuana, and if he is aware of these conditions, then I'd think it to be his duty to document them in your file at least. Think of the advantage in court of being able to prove your relationship with your Q doc, priceless in a pinch.  imo

are you able to find and procure your meds these days?

I also read  all your post 

But who is it that you think is going to read your reports from your Doc The Judge, or prosecutor.? 

Keep doing what you do you are a great spooks person for all of us thank you

Bob, you and Torey have been through the meat grinder and came out on the other side

to share your story, and you do so positively.  You are still an outspoken supporter of our law

& of this site.  You are very involved in the movement.  You support others going through

court. You sir are a great spokesperson for our cause and I :bow: to you kind sir!

It was wonderful to finally meet in person and converse with you.

I look forward to many more conversations in the future :bighug:

Keep doing what you do!