Anxious And Embarrassed

vandowls

I am able to sprout seeds stored for 20 yrs plus. My father gave me a handful of brothers grimm c99 from a long time ago, and they all were good and authentic, and stored now forever.

I stored my seedbank in a dedicated cooler fridge, with dessicant sacks inside.  I never have issue with age, as long as they were handled properly.

I guess im a lil late on this one, Ive had seeds confiscated from over seas and canada, all I got was the package with a letter saying they were seized at the boarder, ive had it happen 2 times, than I figured another way to do it, we have every thing you need here at home, lets keep it home now!

Dont even worry, I would imagine if they had to open your mail from seed places every week they may get tired of it lol!

Its all good!

Peace

I am able to sprout seeds stored for 20 yrs plus. My father gave me a handful of brothers grimm c99 from a long time ago, and they all were good and authentic, and stored now forever.

I stored my seedbank in a dedicated cooler fridge, with dessicant sacks inside. I never have issue with age, as long as they were handled properly.

Were those Grimm C99s F2s? ("handful") If you popped any how'd ya like or dislike em? I'm planing on growing more mosca negra c99 which I enjoyed. I'll be looking for a breeder. hoarding 5 pks in my mini fridge, same storing technique.