If U Only Have 5 Patients Why Would U Need More Then 2 Plant Flowering?

JBINDICA

My question is can you grow MMJ in an outdoor greenhouse during summer or would it just get buggy

Why Not?     Hemp has been growing in the Sun for ever.  Hemp worships the Sun...  

​ A  Happy Organic Hemp Female  Grown in  the Sun will exponentially outperform its closet clone.. regardless of strain..,,,,in terms of both quantity and quality..  The Flavors and fragrance are Sensational....You can not even come close in a cave or a closet.,    

Farming is a gamble.for sure.    Minimize risk by creating less than hospitable environment for  (ALL) vermin Naturally.

Welcome to Farmin

We Need to Expand and Diversify Hemp Cultivation.  Like NOW 

Edited by beourbud

can you prove that ?  I grow a selection of plants and each one is shared by every patient every day, including me. Often we're all medicating with the same plants production.

not fighting, and I've heard reference to that, I'd sure like some solid info on it, and not opinions, unless a legal beagle wants to chime in...?

You're not allowed to share those plants among your patients, each plant belongs to its registered patient.

I'm with ya on that bud. you just cannot match the sun's penetration, and it's awesome spectrum selection. The night time air is a special treat for our herb, and also is difficult to replicate indoors. Our light bulbs degrade from day one, the sun is constant, and don't forget about the wild reaction to the suns radiation, with increased trichome sizes, wicked smells. I have no complaints of my indoor quality, but the cost is astronomical compared to the outdoor grow, that I wont do anymore, while anyones looking anyways.

Why Not?     Hemp has been growing in the Sun for ever.  Hemp worships the Sun...  

​ A  Happy Organic Hemp Female  Grown in  the Sun will exponentially outperform its closet clone.. regardless of strain..,,,,in terms of both quantity and quality..  The Flavors and fragrance are Sensational....You can not even come close in a cave or a closet.,    

Farming is a gamble.for sure.    Minimize risk by creating less than hospitable environment for  (ALL) vermin Naturally.

Welcome to Farmin

We Need to Expand and Diversify Hemp Cultivation.  Like NOW