Pre 98

williams2311

Yes sir one of the clone only holy grail cuts  out there

She grows out big golf ball sized resin  coated nuggets and smells like coffee when cured for a month or so in jars.

dscn0906a.jpg[/ur

l]

qte6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Heres a small sample of what ive grown in the past I no longer have a safe picture hosting website so its hard to show what I currently run but its all top shelf genetics.

Are guys purposely stunting your plants to keep them that small?  What technique are you using?  It might be something to discuss when we have so many people complaining they are growing too much and can't get rid of the unused portions.

I put my plants into flower when they are about 18" tall and only use a 4 gallon pot.  That way I can keep the yield down to about 2 or 2 1/2 ounces per plant.  That's plenty for me for one week's supply with my four PTs.

I put mine in at the same height, but they've been trained for weeks, with multiple budding sites. I grow in one gallon bags. I look forward to the same yield as you per plant.  I would consume your total weekly supply myself, in one week, so I need to do more work.  not so much about height, as it is budding sites that determine yield. I 've seen six foot plants give up 2 ounces, and 18 inchers give up 7 for example.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a few toppings in veg, some training, and flowered at 12 inches for around 60 days=3 oz here, enough to keep me supplied for a couple weeks.

finishes at around 24-26 inches.

Are guys purposely stunting your plants to keep them that small?  What technique are you using?  It might be something to discuss when we have so many people complaining they are growing too much and can't get rid of the unused portions.

I put my plants into flower when they are about 18" tall and only use a 4 gallon pot.  That way I can keep the yield down to about 2 or 2 1/2 ounces per plant.  That's plenty for me for one week's supply with my four PTs.