Mj And Hep-C

Sure. Eating and sleeping right. Anyone who has Hep-C, or undergoing Chemo knows you  have to force yourself to eat at times, a good diet is the basis for a good immune system. This is how MJ helps your immune system, no one is making "unscientific" claims.

Oncologists don't use the word "cured", with Hep-C, its Sustained Viral Response, SVR, I have had a SVR since Feb 2012, I owe a lot of my recovery in my decision to use MJ in my treatment

Was at the VA yesterday and a doctor in the room said the drug I would be getting is Sofusbuvir. I just looked it up and found this 'HHP report'. Yours  must be a form of the other one mentioned 'simeprevir'. I'm excited. New drugs. Better late than never. TGfsf!

You're 100% on the use of Cannabis as an important facet of the healing process. Kinda in a more holistic style, elaborated more here: The Connection between Art, Healing and Public Health

* esp effective . mpo,  as in:

Music Engagement
"Music is the most accessible and most researched medium of art and healing, and there has been a principal emphasis on the soothing capacity of music and its ability to offset overly technological approaches to care.34 In particular, music therapy has been shown to decrease anxiety.3537 The pleasure shared by participants in the healing process through a music therapy program can help to restore emotional balance as well.38 There is also evidence of the effectiveness of auditory stimulation, together with a strong suggestion that such stimulation abolishes pain, as a strategy for achieving control over pain.39"

Edited by solabeirtan

Do the research, Real...make a plan. The VA tried to give me the same treatment I did in 2000, Interferon/Ribavirin...no way. I went to University of Michigan. Virus was undetectable in 30 days. Not sure, but the med you mention is the one they were talking about when I did my last treatment in 2011, very few side effects.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope your treatment is going well Real Person, the real test is having your goal, stay focused, and concentrate on succeeding no matter what. Prior to the new  Protease Inhibitors, Interferon/Ribivirion were the only treatment available. Massive injections of Interferon/ with Rib every three days. No time for recovery of side effects because in three days new injection, new cycle. I was bed ridden for over a year, lost 50 Lbs from 180 and looked like a cadaver. You can see how far treatment has come. God Bless and talk soon.

Edited by TDM327

Doing fine, thanks. Yes I started my regime of Sofosbuvir and Ribavirin on June 9.  I'm thinking I feel better each day, though probably wishful thinking ? I certainly feel better than I did a week into the Interferon therapy. TG for small favors...

I have to go back every two weeks for blood tests, see the Doc, get mo pills ...  Thanks for your consideration.   peace