Mj Seeds Canada

Bon Scott

greenthumb is fast, invisible, and legitimately authentic. Research his strains, choose ones with long history and positive results. avoid the "fast flowering" and such, you'll have a blast growing his gear.

Considering the value of one bud, on one branch, of one plant, being roughly equal to a pack of fem seeds from him, I'd say it's a hell of a value.  

grow well !

Thanks !!  Greenthumb is a little $$ - the matanuska TF is tempting, but I was thinking more White Widow fem.  decisions  decisions

You can't go wrong with either one. The thing about Greenthumb's seeds is that the plants produce enormous buds. Some of his strains produce buds as big as 2 liter soda bottles. It would be worth the price just to view those monsters in person.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

the heaviest indoor plant I ever grew was an Iranian fast flower from him. I harvested a solid 7 ounces dried without trying. hashy, smooth, mids.

You can't go wrong with either one. The thing about Greenthumb's seeds is that the plants produce enormous buds. Some of his strains produce buds as big as 2 liter soda bottles. It would be worth the price just to view those monsters in person.

• 2 months later...