What If Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer?

t-pain

http://metrotimes.com/higherground/what-if-cannabis-oil-cured-cancer-1.1601913

At first, the Erwins couldn’t find cannabis oil. Eventually they met Gersh Avery in the Ann Arbor area, who facilitated the Erwins in finding what they needed. In early August 2011, Alysa had her first dose of oil. Carly mixed about eight milliliters of cannabis oil with about a half-cup of peanut butter. She gave her daughter about a half-teaspoon, once in the morning and again in the evening. After the very first dose there was a miraculous transformation in the sick girl. 

Bravo Alysa Erwin!!!  

this reads as if chemotherapy is responsible for her remission. 11 months with chemo no oil, cancer was spreading" After a year,(on the oil, no chemo) the cancer had evolved into five identifiable tumors at the back of Alyssa’s head." She used chemo, then chemo and cannabis oil, then stopped the chemo, cancer spread, and went  on radiation/oil, and the cancer subsided. this is similar to other stories I've seen of successful remissions. It seems like the combination of chemo/radiation and cannabis oil might be the ticket. I'm bumming, I'd never let them chemo/radiate me. but I'd try three times the oil tryin to survive !

75$ per is about twice the cost of what my patients donate for a gram of solvent free organic oil. I hope she finds a compassionate supplier soon before the money runs out.

Edited by grassmatch

Cannabis oil is a free byproduct for my people.

We have seen folks that injested the maximum a patient could possibly stand and die of cancer anyway.

We need to keep this 'between the lines' folks. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, especially for money. The only thing that I've seen first hand cure cancer is cutting and chemo, and that was without any cannabis at all.

Cannabis oil is a free byproduct for my people.

We have seen folks that injested the maximum a patient could possibly stand and die of cancer anyway.

We need to keep this 'between the lines' folks. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, especially for money. The only thing that I've seen first hand cure cancer is cutting and chemo, and that was without any cannabis at all.

Right On

Keep it Real Folks......Canna Oil should be Free untill we have indisputable evidence to support the claim.  Making dubious statements only harms our cause.  

We need leaders not snake oil salesman

my patients use the oil as a substitute for the combustion and inhalation of dried flowers. they use it to alleviate the symptoms, relax their minds, and to sleep well. I use it for the same reasons. None of us have cancer, currently. This exquisite oil is expensive to make, and I don't use any leaves or trim for the process. I convert my overages, when there are some, into an easily managed amount of active ingredients. Although I do gift more oil than what is donated for, 40 bucks for a gram of it is an incredible value. Considering only a mere 3-5 grams will be had from an ounce of pure bud. The math reveals the value quickly. If I was my patients, I would donate for oil, and accept some gifted bud every month, instead of the other way around.

If I used my scraps for the oil,  it would be cheaper to produce, but my scraps have dibs on them in the worm and rabbit bins. I run such a tight ship here I couldn't risk having bags of trim drying out for the occasion. I trim every other day in order to assist my patients and must "dispose of the fresh trim immediately to remain legal at all times. so far so good.

I don't use trim because I have a lot of it, and cant have it laying around for the weight restrictions. now, you've heard it, again. 

I have some 50 thousand plus worms that recycle all of my soil, and plant vegetable material. This is an integral part of my grow room function, every bit as important as the nutrients any feed to their plants. I don't use any table scraps, or fruit, or anything else to feed them, except garden trim. They can and do consume 5 pounds of this trim every week or so. It's broken down by the billions of microbeasties that live in the worm farms, dozens of stacked trays, with all of the worms, crawly things. I was having trouble keeping up with their feeding demands and decided to add spent rootballs to their diet, with much success. They eat those faster than leaves. 

Biblical instructions concerning the recipe for the holy anointing oil states to use the "dried flower tops". Most of my research indicates the same. I am fully aware of the nutritional and even the medicinal qualities hidden in "trim", but with only five patients to serve, and bound by that promise, I would not have outlet for the products produced from the trim. None of my current patients have ever requested topicals. I typically do not register "new" users, and the mature experienced ones are in awe at vaporizers still, so I focus on exactly their needs, and requests. the day they want oil extracted form leaves, I'll provide it to them.

Until then, Worm is the Word !

this is my perfect expression of veganics. I know its not for everyone, but I am passionate about my organic production, right down to the types of food safe buckets, bags, lines, and even the watering hoses. there is no suffering caused to me or my patients by my choice to use buds only for their medication preparations, matter of fact, they have always insisted.

Please don't judge me for "wasting" the root balls also, I hear they have active ingredients maybe too- LoL :judge:

You had to go all 'biblical' to make your point?

I think you had better listen to the history of the bible a little more. You just lost the debate.

The only part of what you said that made any sense at all was that you don't have any use for any more oil than what you make biblical style(coined new terminology). That can be understood.  

I wasn't aware there was a debate going on in the thread. Does recycle make any sense to you? how about " my patients don't want scraps"? Why in the world would I buffer their oil with leaves and trim, if they specifically insist I dont?   can you make sense of that?

biblical history?  its a recipe, mentioned in the bible, tht makes the oil used by the jesus to apply topically for the relief of a myriad of disorders. Sometimes mentioned also in use at religious ceremony. I see no mention of the cannabis compost pile though.  I don't live by the bible, and I don't subscribe to its history, I only made mention of it, and other ancient accounts, to show one reasonable recipe to follow.  

If you weren't so funking combative, people would like you more. I think you have a treasure trove of personality, and luckily I can see through your leather, but unfortunately others may not. Not saying I like you or anything, have no misunderstandings. lol

peace

my patients use the oil as a substitute for the combustion and inhalation of dried flowers. they use it to alleviate the symptoms, relax their minds, and to sleep well. I use it for the same reasons. None of us have cancer, currently. This exquisite oil is expensive to make, and I don't use any leaves or trim for the process. I convert my overages, when there are some, into an easily managed amount of active ingredients. Although I do gift more oil than what is donated for, 40 bucks for a gram of it is an incredible value. Considering only a mere 3-5 grams will be had from an ounce of pure bud. The math reveals the value quickly. If I was my patients, I would donate for oil, and accept some gifted bud every month, instead of the other way around.

If I used my scraps for the oil,  it would be cheaper to produce, but my scraps have dibs on them in the worm and rabbit bins. I run such a tight ship here I couldn't risk having bags of trim drying out for the occasion. I trim every other day in order to assist my patients and must "dispose of the fresh trim immediately to remain legal at all times. so far so good.

I say " Road Trip "    to grassmatch.edu

I've heard they are higher in cbd than the flowers, and less thc content, not sure bout that.   the gland heads are most likely identical, wax.

the issue would not be the content of the leaf, but the material to be handled to extract that small amount of resin in the trichome head.

Lots of weight. that's why we don't smoke it. by weight, it is much "weaker", for the excess vegetable matter. Flowers have many times more trichomes filled with active ingredient than the leaves. when people send in their bud for thc testing, they make sure that the most amount of vegetable matter is removed, to get their highest scores. Leaving all the leaves on would ultimately lower the thc content by weight.

Exactly. What you are getting from 'the very best buds' is also found in the lesser buds and sugar trim leaves.

Grassmatch,

The only sense I can make of your patient's requests are that they smoke the oil. That's the only reason they wouldn't want any trim in it. You could always filter out what they are not wanting. But if you aren't looking for anything more, than by all means, feed the worms. Some will tell you they can't keep up with oil production and they definitely need help more than the worms do. I don't have any problem keeping up either. My ISO2's are always running to help me stay within my limits because I don't count on rabbits and worms like you do. 

I never gave it much thought, except to do what I was told. it made sense to not deal with 15 ounces of trim to process, if I had another 15 of bud awaiting. seems wasteful, and it is really, agreed, until laws change...is what it is. You should see the amount of apples left on the trees and ground at the local apple orchard. the loss is factored as the cost of provisioning I guess. I never ever have a shortage here, just the opposite, and that's with "wasting" 100 % of every sugar leaf, fan leaf, and garden trim maintenance. I sued to feel guilty bout it, I was the  guy that saved roaches, scraped pipes etc. now I flick the roaches into the fireplace, for the trade up to a fresh tasting new strain, several times daily even. guilt, a little. On patient once asked me for my roach jar, felt weird, he didn't even donate money for his provisions. As much as he wanted he got, but still wanted the roaches, yuck I thought, but gave them up, then thought about the damned weight of the jar full, and don't even bother anymore. I admit to waste, in even more sinful ways than that !  If I didn't fear getting flamed here,(like I fear that eh?) I'd list them in a thread. If I had family or friends that used, they would be in heaven with my "scraps" for sure.  for now, they are a liability. I sweep the floor in my drying tent monthly, and yep, to the worms. I just don't have time or energy to fuss with the fallout. I am careful, but by myself, with 5 heavy needs patients, waste happens. sorry to all who have not, but I will share, really, with my friends in need, and my patients score big time with gifts of no donation buds x25% weight  of their delivery, or equiv oil.  I do the best I can by myself, and they love me for it so far.