Feds Raid Marijuana Dispensary

Zerocool

The vast vast majority of caregivers are patients.

So Patients=caregivers=patients.

Caregivers aren't like some separate mysterious breed of person, they are merely a patient seeking to help, on average, 1.9-2.1 patients each.

Anything beyond that is simple commercialization and a different topic imo.

:-)

It's been decided that the police do not have the responsibility to protect citizens. citizens have the responsibility to protect themselves.

If I ever felt the need to keep a firearm at my place of business, I would change my career, or avoid it all together. I cant imagine how much money I would have to make to carry one as part of my job, as a real and present danger self protection,  just me.

I would acquit him of all charges brought forth in this raid, as well as any subsequent charges against everyone else involved in this investigation.

My brother owned a liquir store in macomb county, there was a gun and a panic button and a bat, and I wouldnt have hesitated to use any of them if I was being robbed, we didnt allow our lady workers to work at nite, the men worked at nite, I dont realy see any difference as far as the gun goes, but a liquir store is legal, a despense is not legal, so I guess everything involved with a despense is against the law!

Peace

he risked his life daily, in trade for the money he collected from performing his job. I cant think of ANY job worth it myself.

Bro people in the large city's in MI risk being killed for what they wear, for their shoes!! or from just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  the poor lil kids getting killed by drive by's, people couldnt drive cars w/o being carjacked and killed!  No one will take my guns from me, they will have to pry my cold dead hands off of them!

Peace

I can dig it, but lets keep it real. It is a choice to be part of that, or to not be part of it. We'll never be able to escape danger, no matter what we do. But rest assured, if you live by the sword, you'll die by the sword. However romantic that might seem, in the end, we're all the only person responsible for how we chose to live, where we chose to do it, and how we make our living. Nobody forces us to carry a gun for our job, we choose to. I would to if in that danger, and have even, while/until I was hightailing my family to a safer zone.

Getting out of the danger zone is conducive to peaceful survival, settling down and arming oneself is conducive to violent war preparations.

I recall a ccw instructor saying "if you suddenly feel the need to carry your gun because you'll be traveling through a 'bad neighborhood', perhaps its wiser to take another route."   I feel real bad for those caught up in a no win situation, and suggest arming to the max, while formulating an escape plan. Bad neighborhoods historically do not get better with more armed people.

peace

Bro people in the large city's in MI risk being killed for what they wear, for their shoes!! or from just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  the poor lil kids getting killed by drive by's, people couldnt drive cars w/o being carjacked and killed!  No one will take my guns from me, they will have to pry my cold dead hands off of them!

Peace

If you could possibly be satisfied with your 5 LEGAL patients then we could all live happily ever after ..... But now you want 25. Then you want 125. The only thing standing between you and the fortune due you now IS our law. OUR law is the greatest enemy you ever faced. Yet you pretend to adore it....

If there was such a place, set the greed and undermining aside, have a place where CG's and patients can go for education, hands on tutorials, Q&A's. a safe place for patients and CGs to meet. Besides in a parking lot or their homes, this theory would be reality if the new amendments don't get molested in senate. I don't see where it would be a legal concern for 5 CG's to associate and educate with their specific, registered patients...even if there were 25 caregivers in a building with all of their 125 patients (pretty extreme theory!)

If there was such a place, set the greed and undermining aside, have a place where CG's and patients can go for education, hands on tutorials, Q&A's. a safe place for patients and CGs to meet. Besides in a parking lot or their homes,

Many compassion clubs formed early on to provide this guidance.  Few exist today; many decided to become farmers' markets and dispensaries.