Sign in to follow this  
MiMedical

I2 Zone/ Dispensary/ Heavy Industrial? Wow!

Considering a Provisioning center on the west side of Mi, pretty hard to find small places to rent when it's all 20,000 sq and run down, what kind of county forces the sick and elderly to go to such a place?? Your thoughts? Can some city's consider provision centers in a Light Industrial zone ??

Edited by MiMedical

Swartz Creek zoning board official said if anyone requested a dispensary he'd put them in the business district where they should be like any other business.

If I had a million dollars, I would invest in a business to make money, enough money to where I could run a dispensary for the sickest individuals out there and give free quality meds.

Teeter totter affect, make enough on one end and give meds to those who are so sick and don't have much time left, to poor to buy meds, and those who work everyday in the cold or hot climates that DO need disability or ssi but don't have the 2 years to fight for it, those who have worked 10-20 years, have their home half paid for and can't afford to take the two+ years to fight for what they are entitled to. Disability/ssi.. NOT those who CAN work but refuse to.

That's all.

I wonder if "its" ever enough for Americans. We went from not being able to grow one plant, or sell one joint, or smoke one bowl, then, overnight,  to being allowed to grow 72 plants, sell an unlimited amount to 5 patients, and able to possess 15 ounces at a time. Now, I look around and some folks cant seem to stop themselves from being over on plant counts, over on weights, selling to more than five patients, and even want to open up stores and provide to the carded public. 

Maybe some have found this hobby to be a kind way to live, and just cant help themselves from trying to "help" more people than they are allowed? It's like of all the types of people in the country, medical marijuana growers are the most compassionate, giving people around.  The news reports carded growers willing to risk their lives, their family safety, their assets, jail time, incredible legal fees, all in the name of not being satisfied in "helping" just five patients. An incredible brand of empathy has been born in this new industry in our state, one that rarely mentions doing it for the money. bless their souls ! :unsure:

In America it's a most natural thing to produce the goods and services that: others are unwilling to, but able and willing to compensate for. Too bad this model is currently seen as illegal by law enforcement..

If I had a million dollars, I would invest in a business to make money, enough money to where I could run a dispensary for the sickest individuals out there and give free quality meds.

Teeter totter affect, make enough on one end and give meds to those who are so sick and don't have much time left, to poor to buy meds, and those who work everyday in the cold or hot climates that DO need disability or ssi but don't have the 2 years to fight for it, those who have worked 10-20 years, have their home half paid for and can't afford to take the two+ years to fight for what they are entitled to. Disability/ssi.. NOT those who CAN work but refuse to.
That's all.

That's all.

It took me 8 yrs to fight for my ssdi, i went all the way thru the first time all of the appeals and all the b.s, I refiled imediatly after my last appeal and it took me to the end of that round to get it! I was 38, a white male, and they were just not giving it up, when I finaly got it, all of my debts had to be paid so I could live on the monthly check, I had enough left to buy a 26ft travel trailer,and I bought it lol, but I can live on what I get paid but its very hard! had I gotten it in 2 yrs I would have been so much better off today!

Peace

That's all.

kina mite clean this up, circular logic lack

Considering a Provisioning center on the west side of Mi, pretty hard to find small places to rent when it's all 20,000 sq and run down, what kind of county forces the sick and elderly to go to such a place?? Your thoughts? Can some city's consider provision centers in a Light Industrial zone ??

Until the legislation is concluded we will not know. It is still in play.

So now their going from Dispensary, to provisioning centers, and now they maybe considered.. "The bills would allow dispensaries, called procurement centers". Anyone know the logic behind all of this "name calling"? Lol..

So now their going from Dispensary, to provisioning centers, and now they maybe considered.. "The bills would allow dispensaries, called procurement centers". Anyone know the logic behind all of this "name calling"? Lol..

It's almost comical to see that "name calling" or changing in other areas too. Regulations were forced on pawn shops to the point where some changed their names to "paun" shop or "second-hand buyers". In response to beef jerky/meat  regulations, some convenience stores in Michigan switched to offering "JERKEY" for sale.

Along with the new provisioning centers, maybe some "fimmers" markets will be o.k. too?