Holidays Got You Down?

t-pain

are family members driving you crazy?

are the women in your life nagging you to death?

is an uncle or aunt bothering you about how mmj is the devils weed?

dont worry, be happy.

hope you can make it thru another horrible couple of weeks.

remember 2014 is a new year. just make it over the hump!

you can do it! dont go murder-suicide now! just a few more days!

hey if you cant take your family, invite your friends to go out and have some fun.

they want to escape from their families too.

This will be the first christmas I will be alone :( My daughter and son in law, who are stationed on North Carolina, took my new grandson to Alaska, I doubt my middle son will stay the night at home as he has a girlfriend and I am sure he will be at her house and my youngest will be at his dads. Not really looking forward to christmas. 

I hate the holidays not from people bugging me but all the family I have to buy for. I get backed up on bills every year.

dont go in debt for christmas!  remember it is the thought that counts, I refuse to go into debt for any holiday or anything, I need to think about the day I retire, any one that is 18 in my large family no longer recieves gifts from uncles or aunts, only the lil children get something, and I sure as heck am not buying my nephews or neices a smart phone, it is there parents task to get them the big items, it is my task to get them a lil something, my kids get big ticket items, if them big ticket items cost to much, they get what we want to buy them, and they are getting smarter. they know where are limit is, one yr they had all big ticket items on their list, we bought a new flat screen for our living room,a wii and a reasonable pool/ping pong table, them gifts were for all of us and probably cost less than what we spend on each child, we have 2 this yr, next yr we only have one, when they turn 18 the get a card and 50 bucks in it, and a stocking with lil stuff their mother likes to buy for them!

You have to put a limit on your holiday spending, you shouldnt have to pay off your christmas presents all yr just to do it again next yr!

Happy Holidays!

Peace

dont go in debt for christmas!  remember it is the thought that counts, I refuse to go into debt for any holiday or anything, I need to think about the day I retire, any one that is 18 in my large family no longer recieves gifts from uncles or aunts, only the lil children get something, and I sure as heck am not buying my nephews or neices a smart phone, it is there parents task to get them the big items, it is my task to get them a lil something, my kids get big ticket items, if them big ticket items cost to much, they get what we want to buy them, and they are getting smarter. they know where are limit is, one yr they had all big ticket items on their list, we bought a new flat screen for our living room,a wii and a reasonable pool/ping pong table, them gifts were for all of us and probably cost less than what we spend on each child, we have 2 this yr, next yr we only have one, when they turn 18 the get a card and 50 bucks in it, and a stocking with lil stuff their mother likes to buy for them!

You have to put a limit on your holiday spending, you shouldnt have to pay off your christmas presents all yr just to do it again next yr!

Happy Holidays!

Peace

WWJB.jpg

Happy Holidays!

Peace

Until your status changes from Aunt/Uncle to Grandma/Grandpa

Until your status changes from Aunt/Uncle to Grandma/Grandpa

bawahahahahahaha Im already a grand pa and my lady is also, so between us we have 4 grand children 3 girls and one boy, the boy is mine, I did my job carrying on the family name lol! Ive been a grandpa for almost 5 yrs now!

Happy Holidays!

Peace

p.s my saying still stands I will not go in debt for my grand children that is their parents job! lmao!  Ive already been there, no need to repeat it in my older yrs along with disability pay!  oh thats right, I got a 1.5% raise for next yr, it starts in jan, I get 17 bucks a month more,,woooo hooo!