Can A Caregiver ?

webfoot

Putting on the Attorney General hat now.....

LARA decides if you are qualified to access plants and how many, they are 'The Decider'.  A patient could be a felon and only be qualified to access 12. So if you are just a patient that has only been cleared to access 12 then you can only access 12. If a caregiver wants to let the patient help with the plants then they need to set up the grow so the patient can help but only have access to 12.

edited to substitute LARA for MDCH

Edited by Restorium2

no, not if the "same place" is = "same room"

but for best results consider allowing your wife to register you as her caregiver. Plant count seemed really important to me when I began, but in just a month or two I saw how silly it was for me to grow (up to)  even the amount of plants I'm allowed. more plants = more work. If there was a legal outlet for extra, the matter would be balancing extra work for the extra money. Five heavy needs patients will work you like a dog in the garden. Upfront investment can keep some of the work automated, but comes with a new set of issues.

It is a real pleasure to spend time in a flourishing garden, even therapeutic, maybe for the clean air, daylight bulbs, heat, aromas. I would have more fun-(maybe?) if my wife was in there with me, but glad she never has been. its my pet, not hers. we share everything else,   soooo....Lol

stay safe and legal, mum's the word !  

pea

Can a caregiver grow for there patients. And there spouse grow there own 12 plants in the same place?

A patient could be a felon and only be qualified to access 12.

dont forget, you can be a patient and your card will say AUTHORIZED TO POSESS PLANTS: NO

if you have a caregiver who is authorized to have the plants.

i think?

if you are living in the same house, it may be wise to register as caregivers for each other.

that way it should allow both you and partner to access each others 12 plants.

and , it may open your total usable limit up to 5oz each.

of course this theory hasnt been tested in court. but it cannot hurt :)

Edited by t-pain

But from the sound of it, Even if I were a caregiver, I wouldn't be able to grow in the same room as another caregiver. This would be a problem for me. I'm just gonna have the wife be my caregiver. She is growing for a couple other patients to.  And I only have 2 rooms. one veg and one bud.

And thanks for the imput everyone.

I know several married couples that are both CGs.  One couple were even visited by LEO with no ill effects.  All of the ones I know keep two separate locked areas, one for each spouse.  Often one spouse is responsible for the vegetation room, while the other keeps the flowering room.

This is the best way to go ^^^^ I would feel comfortable doing it with one room in veg locked and the other in budd locked, no going over your limits, when it comes to stashing the 2.5 oz for you pts, just keep them in seperate places, it dont say you have to lock your meds that is already to use, only plants growing and drying need to be in the locked room!

Peace

So what you saying is that a care giver is not allowed to have any help in the grow room by a patient if the patient can touch more then there 12 plants?   Thanks for your replys.

I didnt see any one write that,  I see in the law it says that, do you think leo has camera's in your house?  if leo came and you were the only one home make sure the rooms are locked, use your imagination a lil bit, what do you want us to do tell you how to break the law?  You dont have the problem you think you do, the only problem I see is you have loose lips, and they sink ships, shhhhhhhhh

Peace

But from the sound of it, Even if I were a caregiver, I wouldn't be able to grow in the same room as another caregiver. This would be a problem for me. I'm just gonna have the wife be my caregiver. She is growing for a couple other patients to.  And I only have 2 rooms. one veg and one bud.

And thanks for the imput everyone.

bylsma and atty general said same room was prohibited.

bylsma said cant have access to other caregivers plants.

if you use the enclosed locked secure facility, then a locked cage per caregiver would work in my non legal opinion.

if you wanted to spend couple hundred on dog kennels (all sides/tops fenced) and locks.

phaq, does the locked room apply to drying buds also, or just whole plants like hanging?

unusable marijuana (wet buds) has not been tested in the courts.

the direction the police want is locked medicine at all times. of course, thats not what the law says.

still have to watch your weights when drying.

so if one cg is able to have 7.5 oz and the other cg only 2.5oz, it might get dicey depending on whos medicine is whos.

Edited by t-pain