Fibromyalgia

fmca

vaping versus smoking is a slightly different feeling.

if you do not like smoking, it maybe better to eat the oil.

maybe someone else with fibromyalgia can chime in on what works for them?

did you tell the doc the new pain meds arent working for you? its possible he will put you back on the meds that do work for you.

its worth a shot, but if you've already tried, i guess thats it.

Purple urkle is a strain that seems better for fibromyalgia than some others, according to one patient.

A topical balm with .25 to .5 grams oil, per ounce of balm, has proven useful as well.

High cbd strains make for balm that is good for fibromyalgia also, but never comparing side to side, can't be sure which is better.

Good luck in your search for what works best.

I believe an internal approach would work best also. Those painful nerve message sending units can be repaired and rebuilt using cannabis extractions. I think there is promising research in that direction. An internal cleanse, removal of any outside dis-ease influences, a whole body/mind approach, with the added alternative treatment has completely relieved two of my patients affected with your condition mentioned. Most often dis-ease does not exist in an alkaline PH state. Adding things to your diet to adjust long term ph proves futile, compared to removing the negative energy substances from intake.  Both patients mostly followed a book by that numbskull trudeau.  Although I don't have fibro myalgia, when I read and followed the words in that book it changed my(health) life, for real. I don't like the author at all strangely.

good luck to you

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I believe an internal approach would work best also. Those painful nerve message sending units can be repaired and rebuilt using cannabis extractions. I think there is promising research in that direction. An internal cleanse, removal of any outside dis-ease influences, a whole body/mind approach, with the added alternative treatment has completely relieved two of my patients affected with your condition mentioned. Most often dis-ease does not exist in an alkaline PH state. Adding things to your diet to adjust long term ph proves futile, compared to removing the negative energy substances from intake.  Both patients mostly followed a book by that numbskull trudeau.  Although I don't have fibro myalgia, when I read and followed the words in that book it changed my(health) life, for real. I don't like the author at all strangely.

good luck to you

This about a Alkaline Ph balanced diet

This is what i have been using to introduce people to the wonders of medical cannabis

cbd makes me feel funny. I avoid the genetics. My bunnies like them though.

ok and this is great to know because one of my patients has problems with THC in that sense and the CBD has almost cured all symptoms when properly administered but still need to get a high CBD strain. Only have Tora Bora right now have contacted a few but no response yet.

my patients have all enjoyed a balanced hybrid mostly. Every High Times Cup Winner has been a hit for years, a great place to start.

My go to daily has been a hybrid of Tahoe OG(caliconnection) x Medicine Man(mrnice), both separately, the TGA lineup,gage green gems...then in the evenings I switch to essential oils of cannabis incense.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I live just north of Lansing and am looking for cbd for my fibromyalgia. I have researched allot but, how do I fid a caregiver the makes what I need?

Welcome :yahoo-wave:

I suggest you take a look at the classifieds Section here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/classifieds/

You may also start a new topic stating what you are seeking here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/forum/18-patient-issues/

More of the readers will see a post that way.

Also, keep in mind that concentrates (oil) are still deemed illegal in MI

and to stay w/ in the law caregivers might not be willing to provide said oil.

Best of luck

• 3 years later...