Done!

Im sorry for my demeanor grassmatch I to am a caregiver,and have great compassion for people.my patients in general, but to produce the top shelf meds that they require is vary costly. You are right we grow for pennies and take all the risk. I hope the law changes for the better the current setup is wrong. There is no compassion for the terminal ill they cant get meds the day they are certified.Im sorry for the last post! im sure you are a too a compassionate man.

grow for pennies and taking all the risk if it wasn't for the Big risk for growing more people would do it and things would be a lot better for us all 

the SC said otherwise.

a patient can absolutely get meds from any source once the doctor has signed their certification.

they are section 8 compliant the moment the doctor approves and signs the certification.. they only have to wait for a caregiver to grow and prepare cannabis specifically for them if they are trying to remain section 4 compliant.

the MI SC said the patient is safe to procure cannabis from any source.  It is the person transferring to them that has to worry... not the patient.

in the case of a terminal patent i have helped them right away... and would likely do it again.  it is case by case specific and up to each person to weigh out the cost vs the reward.

they are section 8 compliant the moment the doctor approves and signs the certification i felt like you for almost 5 years and fought hard in what i believed inn

Qualifying for a section 8 involves much more than just having a doctors rec. That doctors rec has to be 'certified' by the court. It has no power until either LARA, or a judge, says it's worthy.

only in the case of obtrusive ignorance... which is to say..

a terminal cancer patient does not need to be told they should fear this system.

this system will roll over anyone who tries to take advantage of it.

helping a terminal patient is not taking advantage of anyone.

opening a dispensary and transferring to "any" patient might be a stretch and the type of position a person should be warned about when discussing section 8 compliance and the likeliness you will end up in front of a judge...

but helping make the final days of a terminal fellow human being comfortable is what much of this program is about..

there is of course the outside chance that cannabis could actually shrink many forms of cancer.. but lets not get into that.

Not really... look at the numbers.

true..let me adjust my statement..

but helping make the final days of a terminal fellow human being comfortable is what much of this program is about.. to me because i have a personal interest as a result of my father contracting and passing away from Gleoblastoma multiforma stage 4

Totally.

But I see people believing our own propaganda many times. :-)

Is it Part of it? DEFINITELY.

Much of it? Not much so. :-)

Sometimes we overpreach the legitimizer of terminality, when looking at the participants, we should preaching it as a replacement or enhancer for aspirin and opiates. :-)  Which does overlap the terminality issue.

A doctor's rec really is worthless on it's own. You need to add in LARA or a judge for it to mean much. Keep it simple like that and less harm will happen to folks.

but thats simply not true rest..

the doctors recommendation is the first and one of the most critical steps.  i know several patients who use section 8 protections only.. solely for the reason that they hold other professional licenses with LARA and choose to not cross reference the data within LARAs system..  each of those people MUST have seen the doctor first the SC already ruled.  registering with LARA is not mandatory in Michigan.

i am not interested in tricking people.  it is what it is.

understand also please that i am not referring to a typical pain or nausea management person in my above posts.. i am referring to terminal cancer when i state that i would help that patient immediately.

The problem with Sec. 8 is that a recommendation must be justified.  With Sec. 4, the assumption is made; with Sec. 8, there is no assumption.

I still think people are bat shiit crazy that solely depend on a justified murder, er, Affirmative defense in court.  :-)

There are no guarantees and it is always left to a judgment call by the Judge.  Terms like "reasonably necessary" are subjective and ripe for wide variances. Wide variances that are acceptable and sometimes helpful to patients, and many times harmful.

I notice that when  patient follows all of the directions set forth by LARA, and receives acceptance in the program, that patient experiences much more satisfaction, and much less legal trouble. Its also cheaper to do so. Just ask the folks who claim they couldn't afford the 100 bucks, they'll tell you, right after their savings have been depleted by those who claim differently. Follow the rules, for protection against arrest.  A doctor note does nothing to prevent arrest, only conviction. I never heard of anyone with a card, while compliant, who had to pay a lawyer.

For best results, follow the rules, to a "T".

Sorry sometimes they change the ruins in midstream Mr.King had a card hasn't help him so far but it will on day and the lady Barb A she also had a card 

and the C.O.A has also said your Rec before a raid your good to go but i do see your point i wouldn't grow without a card 

please don't take my post wrong i  am not as good at getting my point across as you but me going to so many court cases for others has changed the way i feel i used to tell people all the time that going to someones court day and seeing how things go it will open your eyes it would only take one time for someone to see the light

the SC said otherwise

Bless you Bob and Torey.  You have been run throught the ringer and came out on the other side

with a positive attitude and many others would not.

Then, you take up the banner to help others in their struggles with the court systems.

Thank you for what you do Bob.  I think now it has become your life's mission to be there for others?

:bighug:

I have a question Bob, in your opinion, do all the mmj cases hit the media?  Can we 'google' them and find

every single case, if we are dilligent in our search?

No not all cases hit the news i used to get up and hit the court houses to read the dockets that are on the wall at the court house to find  some of them and sometimes i would wear a button

that made  it known to the people that saw it  i supported Cannabis and patients and caregivers i remember one time someone ask me about the Law and he told me that he was there for Medical marihuana and a card holder  and said that the prosecutor and his Lawyer told him that he had too many plants he had 10 but they told him that the Law had changed and he was only to have 6 plants and he should just plead guilty and get it over with and so he just did

Bless you Bob and Torey.  You have been run throught the ringer and came out on the other side

with a positive attitude and many others would not.

Then, you take up the banner to help others in their struggles with the court systems.

Thank you for what you do Bob.  I think now it has become your life's mission to be there for others?

:bighug:

I have a question Bob, in your opinion, do all the mmj cases hit the media?  Can we 'google' them and find

every single case, if we are dilligent in our search?

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day i got this after i tried to like your post

No not all cases hit the news i used to get up and hit the court houses to read the dockets that are on the wall at the court house to find  some of them and sometimes i would wear a button

that made  it known to the people that saw it  i supported Cannabis and patients and caregivers i remember one time someone ask me about the Law and he told me that he was there for Medical marihuana and a card holder  and said that the prosecutor and his Lawyer told him that he had too many plants he had 10 but they told him that the Law had changed and he was only to have 6 plants and he should just plead guilty and get it over with and so he just did

I imagine there are more than we want to think about that do take these kinds of plea deals out of fear

and/or lack of knowing their rights under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

Others I suppose try to keep on the down low and don't want their names in the media so quickly

take the plea or, do not want others showing up in support of them in court.

Have you found this to be true also ?

Thanks again for what you do.  I know you probably never imagined this is where your life would turn, hu?

Keep fighting the good fight Bob, you are a warrior.

IDGAF what others say, let them walk in you or Torey's shoes.

Edited by imiubu

Its true that some don't want support in the Court room because they may have some ditty launder  from there pass and thats the first thing the prosecutor starts on telling the judge you are a bad machine it is true that the State users your passed to get a win even if you have already paid for it and you are not there for something you did 10 years ago

thats not right

I am with Bob that possibly most cases do not hit the media.

Definitely. 

Many many cases dismissed wonderfully.

Many many cases prosecuted wrongfully.

I have seen some of the most outright blazing ignorance of the law and downright sadistic manipulation of it by judges and prosecutors to railroad patients into bad deals; regardless if they were guilty of something or not.

But I have also seen overwhelmingly guilty pt's/cg's find a prosecutor and judge that just agree to "let it go" and tell the person to follow the law better.

But anyhow, I would agree that many if not most cases, due to their generally minor or medium possession quality, never hit the media.

Yea im thinking the same as bob also, there are alot of people that dont make it to court either because they didnt realy break the law and the prosecuter and defendent (me) drop it because I had a card and was not doing anything wrong as far as mm goes, so that part gets dropped and the other reason there were where you were gets you prosecuted, or like bob says people have not so forgiving pasts, you dont have to realy be a bad person, good people some times make bad choices and they get caught if it is against the law, and Im not talking only mj!

If one was to look at my criminal record, I would imagine alot of people would say how come he dont have any felonies?  Ive had alot of misdamenor cases and when a judge looks at all of them, all he or she thinks is im incouragable im a repeat offender, im this that and the other thing, it dont realy give all of the details and plea's that were made. I have had quite a few felonie arrest that were pled down because of many reasons, and it isnt always because I was guilty of what I was arrested for, It most times came down to do I want to chance prison with a trial or do I just want to plea to a misd and be done with it and not get a felony!

Im an alcoholic (ive been sober a lil over a yr now) and my crimes always involved alcohol, always, every single time ive been in court it was alcohol related, ive been sober here and there thru out my life, but I never got sober for me, I always got sober for others in my life, Now I just think im tired of the nonsense, and I sure as heck wouldnt want alcohol to get me a habitual charge, because than I would get prison time!  Im realy in a good place in my life and I dont plan on messing it up!  although I will tell you I do have the urge to hook up my camper and just take off and be a drunk camper living in warm states yr round lol!

I totaly am not on a high horse, but I do love to get high on a horse and just ride thru the country side around here!

Happy New Years Every One!

Peace

Bless your honesty Jim, it is one of the things that causes me to admire you!

The high horse comment was in no way in reference to you hun.

I believe the person to whom I was refering to knows it full and well.

If not, I will probably remind them again, and again if need be.

I have a low tolerance for hypocracy and those w/ a superiority complex.

(ive been sober a lil over a yr now)

:blow-a-heart:

:goodjob:

great job Jim.

thats encouraging to more people than you might know about.

keep up the great work.

Sorry sometimes they change the ruins in midstream Mr.King had a card hasn't help him so far but it will on day and the lady Barb A she also had a card 

and the C.O.A has also said your Rec before a raid your good to go but i do see your point i wouldn't grow without a card 

please don't take my post wrong i  am not as good at getting my point across as you but me going to so many court cases for others has changed the way i feel i used to tell people all the time that going to someones court day and seeing how things go it will open your eyes it would only take one time for someone to see the light

the SC said otherwise

Thank you for the kind words Bob.  you are a true warrior for cannabis and i am so glad you are out there patrolling our court system watching for injustices.

we could use thousands of people just like you to visit the court rooms.

thank you Bob for your sacrifice and hard work.. i absolutely appreciate it.