Reserva Privada Og Kush

Wild Bill

I recently started growing OG Kush from Reserva Privada seeds. This particular pheno is indica dominant. Normally I top plant above the second internode and use low stress training to keep the branches apart so they receive more light.

When topped OG tends to grow like a broken umbrella with all the branches pointing up and out. Although it produces numerous tops they tend to shade each other more than I like.

The problem I'm having is that the branches are very brittle and tend to snap with very little pressure. I haven't had much success in training them.

Does anyone else grow this strain or a strain with similar characteristics and if so, do you have any tips for increasing yield? Or any other knowledge about OG that you might like to share? Thanks.

numerous support stakes. I settled with just letting them produce their measly amounts, and grow naturally like a pine tree. I find I can flower her clones with very little veg time with no loss at harvest. Some things are just better left alone I guess? that's my experience with me favorite OG's, and ReservaPrada gear performs for me everytime. good choice!

Yes I have og in flower right now and 29 days from finish..as a first year grower ive learned from a source of using side light so I have hoods learning and giving lots of side light to her and she is bugging from tip to stalk and the bottom as well very pleased.. she is 38 in and bushy with that nice smell.. love this strain and her 3 clones will follow ; )

Yes I have og in flower right now and 29 days from finish..as a first year grower ive learned from a source of using side light so I have hoods learning and giving lots of side light to her and she is bugging from tip to stalk and the bottom as well very pleased.. she is 38 in and bushy with that nice smell.. love this strain and her 3 clones will follow ; )

Good idea! I hadn't thought about supplemental lighting on the sides. Seems obvious now that you mention it.

Definitely a nice smell, I like to sit in the flower room and just chill out. Between the fragrant foliage and the bright light it's the best thing to fight seasonal affective disorder.

Yes wild bill I was told about side light and its like a bell rang in my head.. seemed so obvious when he told me this. so i have a hood beaming side light to my plants.. and the bottom of the plant now gets her lighting like the top of the plant and ive seen that the bottom blooms just as good as the top of the plant ; )

Been growing that strand for several years no training 2 zips yield. Have Yeilded close to a Lb in a 32 gal brute one plant about 3 months old. Lots of training spread it out. Branches are brittle and the spilt at the bottoms too. Electric tape to rendorce bottom structure. And you will get better at the train and break fewer branches as y go along