What Would You Do?

If your c.g came to you ( a pt) and said I need this amount of $$$$ or they are going to shut off my electric?

:drinking-coffee:  :bong2:  :bong7bp:  :hair:

I ran into my c.g at wallmarts christmas eve day, He told me his power would be shut down the day after christmas if he didnt pay $$$$$ on his bill,  would you say man sorry to hear that bro, I wish I could help but its christmas time and I dont have the extra cash? or would you say what can I do to help you so this dont happen to you?

He tells me if I could pay for an oz he has some ready it would help alot!!!!  So I tell him sure I can most definatly do that, So we finish shopping and doing what we are last minute doing for our familys christmas eve!

I walk out with him and we go and he puts his purchases in his trunk, he opens a lock box in his trunk and grabs me a sack, I see there is at least 3 or 4 more in that box, I say do you have them sold?  he says he has already stopped at his other pts homes to give them a lil christmas goody!( he hands me some brownies also) and none of them can afford anything right now but would love to have a zip till their next payday!

I was actualy hurt by what he said and did with his other pt's and what his other pts said to him, I say so what are you doing with the rest? he says I guess I have to take em back home!  I tell him I will take all im allowed to have from him, which is 2.5 for me and I can have 2.5 for my pt (my old lady) and she can have 2.5 for her!

I know my c.g and his family had a better christmas, and I most def know me and mine are having a very merry christmas, c.g's and pt's need to be there for each other, I know mine is always there for me, and he would not have thought of asking me if I wanted that much if I didnt say something to him!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

shut off notice, that would suck !  Good you could help him by donating for your needs.

keep in mind though, if his patients had been donating all along, this electrical bill would be a non issue maybe. Some growers are angels, and I hate to see them shut down because of the freebies they provide.

Sounds like he's been behind for awhile. the utility company in my n'hood lets people go for months before sending the shut off I've been told.

I cant leave anything to chance. gifts are given when all my bills are paid and extra is available. I would be a fool to let my investment slide into a  non payment/shut off situation, but I sure would like to be a marijuana philanthropist. I've got full rooms that would be lost, and the start up time would cost a fortune in more electricity, before any donations would come. 5 years with the same electric usage makes this an easy to plan craft, but solid, timely donations are necessary to continue. I've never complained or solicited sales from patients, I'd be embarrassed to do that. My provisions are the responsibility of me, not of the donating patients. I always suggest to new growers to have a rainy day stash of cash for these moments, for a new gen, lost patients, ballast/bulb replacement, pumps, not to mention legal fees.

when I see a patient delivery lapse I inquire, and provide a free delivery at once. If the following month delivery is lapsed, I replace the patient sadly, whadda dick eh.

peace out, happy you and his can continue, and enjoyed the holidays !

Bravo Jim........... You are a good guy............. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lady.........

Edited to add that if I would have had the ability I would have done the exact same thing.

Thank You ozz well It wasnt all just me helping, now im set for a while also!  Happy New Year!

shut off notice, that would suck !  Good you could help him by donating for your needs.

keep in mind though, if his patients had been donating all along, this electrical bill would be a non issue maybe. Some growers are angels, and I hate to see them shut down because of the freebies they provide.

Sounds like he's been behind for awhile. the utility company in my n'hood lets people go for months before sending the shut off I've been told.

I cant leave anything to chance. gifts are given when all my bills are paid and extra is available. I would be a fool to let my investment slide into a  non payment/shut off situation, but I sure would like to be a marijuana philanthropist. I've got full rooms that would be lost, and the start up time would cost a fortune in more electricity, before any donations would come. 5 years with the same electric usage makes this an easy to plan craft, but solid, timely donations are necessary to continue. I've never complained or solicited sales from patients, I'd be embarrassed to do that. My provisions are the responsibility of me, not of the donating patients. I always suggest to new growers to have a rainy day stash of cash for these moments, for a new gen, lost patients, ballast/bulb replacement, pumps, not to mention legal fees.

when I see a patient delivery lapse I inquire, and provide a free delivery at once. If the following month delivery is lapsed, I replace the patient sadly, whadda penis eh.

peace out, happy you and his can continue, and enjoyed the holidays !

Grass I appreciate your reply, he has been riding the shut off notice for along time, in 4 yrs I have never went w/o though,  so that is where my mind was when I decided to take all he had, plus I didnt want him to get rid of it where he wasnt supposed to, im not saying he does but when people with lil kids are facing christmas in debt it is not a good feeling!  Happy New Year!

I think your caregiver is at the end of an unsustainable situation. You did the right thing and now you need to look for plan B because plan A is all over.

I am plan B lol! and always have been lol!   When I seen all of them sacks in there I was a lil curious so I asked him if them were for his other pt's he said yes but no one wanted or could afford any right now, usualy this is the time of month he hits all of his pt's with their meds, but when he said no one wanted theirs, I was a lil pissed at him and his pt's, I told him that to, I said if you have that much ready to go and your behind in bills just call me phaq the rest of them, (sorry to pts who dont screw their c.g's)  I will put this guys meds up against any one on heres meds, he isnt a newbie, he has been hit by the mm laws always changing and pt's who expect something for nothing!

Im the only pt he gives to free all the time, he dont take cash from me ever, I have to tackle him and shove it in his mouth lol!

Rest I could use your help to make him take my money, you tackle him let me shove it in is mouth, bawahahahahaha

Happy New Years!

Peace

Jim

. Maybe you could suggest to him to find patients that are willing to donate on a regular basis for their provisions, Instead of giving his childrens' food away to patient for the free buzz?

I aint judging him, I can sense his good soul, but it wont continue long for him, the writing is on the wall I fear

Now why do you have to say giving his childrens food away for free buzz?  is that what I am a pt looking for a free buzz? methadones cost a heck of a lot less than mm, so do xanax!  If pt's just want a free buzz, why not go for the real buzz (narcotics)  I think you may have crossed the line on that one!  Now I have all that was for his other pts this month, now I can get high for a few months im good to go, I can just lay around and smoke weed all day and night!

man bro I didnt expect that from you!

so is that what your pts do?  they pay for thier meds just to get buzzed?  If that is what I wanted to do, I sure as heck wouldnt pay a dr and the state, Ive done it all my life any how, why would I pay the state to get high, I can get meds from any dr. anywhere, when you have the records I have no dr. says no I wont write you a script, but plenty tell me no I wont rec mm!

Food for thought!

nah, you misunderstood.

You mentioned his "people with kids in debt" for his electric bill. Surely kids suffer without electricity?

This is not the fault of the takers, but of the provider. YOu said he's a good grower, one of the best. Maybe he is a good grower, but a bad patient manager?

What good will it do to put another good grower down because patients cant donate ?   Your donations are not responsible, but for sure the "deal" he made with non donators is.

seems silly to me, that he went months doing the same things,  expecting a different result each time. To pay the bills, we need to be independently with cash, or patients must donate to help pay for their provisions. You found that out all at once, and gave up big cash to help him, so I know its true. If he was unable to pay the bills with his current donating patients, for months in a row, what is the excuse of going into the poor house, with kids even, just to give away product?  What good would it have done the other patients if, when they get their money, their caregiver has closed up shop? what a pain in the donkey for them to immediately be forced to register another cg? 

As a patient I would be interested in the financial of the cg I do business with, as well as his criminal background. This info can go along way towards successful caregiving, and legal trouble avoidance.

Most of the people I know that use narcotics, use marijuana also, for thought.

now, if you wanna be pissed at me, check this out;  In my patient interviews I can ascertain narcotic use, alcohol abuse, and felony records. I will quickly move on to the next applicant if the current one is found with any of these. that's right. even antidepressants are not allowed in my registry. no narcs, no boozers either. It's 100% my registry, and I hide nothing from patients. They donate much less than any cost mentioned here. I am 100% responsible for my registry success. I will make 100% of the decisions to accept or deny a patient. I sometimes feel bad, but I know I cannot service a person well if they are addicted to anything but marijuana and/or tobacco. time and time again this proves worthwhile in my registry, and I won't deviate from it. I cant, if I expect to run as smooth as I always have right?  I owe it to patients to not waste their time with my follies of trial and error in patient management. For instance, nobody under 40 is accepted either, because nobody over 40 has ever been any amount of stress or trouble.  every patient over 40 has been a success in the garden.  No break ups, evictions, police calls, domestic disturbances, raids, late night weedy calls, short donations, late for delivery meetings, no shows, etc....all avoided with one simple stipulation here.

We must first take care of ourselves, then carry the weak. Otherwise good folks go down, like your cg may.  now, how ya like me brother? Lol

I have no judgment on you or him phaq. I don't want to fight, but since you brought it up, an explanation of his futile philanthropy should be expected.

peace man

Now why do you have to say giving his childrens food away for free buzz?  is that what I am a pt looking for a free buzz? methadones cost a heck of a lot less than mm, so do xanax!  If pt's just want a free buzz, why not go for the real buzz (narcotics)  I think you may have crossed the line on that one!  Now I have all that was for his other pts this month, now I can get high for a few months im good to go, I can just lay around and smoke weed all day and night!

man bro I didnt expect that from you!

so is that what your pts do?  they pay for thier meds just to get buzzed?  If that is what I wanted to do, I sure as heck wouldnt pay a dr and the state, Ive done it all my life any how, why would I pay the state to get high, I can get meds from any dr. anywhere, when you have the records I have no dr. says no I wont write you a script, but plenty tell me no I wont rec mm!

Food for thought!

Edited by grassmatch

nah, you misunderstood.

You mentioned his "people with kids in debt" for his electric bill. Surely kids suffer without electricity?

This is not the fault of the takers, but of the provider. YOu said he's a good grower, one of the best. Maybe he is a good grower, but a bad patient manager?

What good will it do to put another good grower down because patients cant donate ?   Your donations are not responsible, but for sure the "deal" he made with non donators is.

seems silly to me, that he went months doing the same things,  expecting a different result each time. To pay the bills, we need to be independently with cash, or patients must donate to help pay for their provisions. You found that out all at once, and gave up big cash to help him, so I know its true. If he was unable to pay the bills with his current donating patients, for months in a row, what is the excuse of going into the poor house, with kids even, just to give away product?  What good would it have done the other patients if, when they get their money, their caregiver has closed up shop? what a pain in the donkey for them to immediately be forced to register another cg? 

As a patient I would be interested in the financial of the cg I do business with, as well as his criminal background. This info can go along way towards successful caregiving, and legal trouble avoidance.

Most of the people I know that use narcotics, use marijuana also, for thought.

now, if you wanna be pissed at me, check this out;  In my patient interviews I can ascertain narcotic use, alcohol abuse, and felony records. I will quickly move on to the next applicant if the current one is found with any of these. that's right. even antidepressants are not allowed in my registry. no narcs, no boozers either. It's 100% my registry, and I hide nothing from patients. They donate much less than any cost mentioned here. I am 100% responsible for my registry success. I will make 100% of the decisions to accept or deny a patient. I sometimes feel bad, but I know I cannot service a person well if they are addicted to anything but marijuana and/or tobacco. time and time again this proves worthwhile in my registry, and I won't deviate from it. I cant, if I expect to run as smooth as I always have right?  I owe it to patients to not waste their time with my follies of trial and error in patient management. For instance, nobody under 40 is accepted either, because nobody over 40 has ever been any amount of stress or trouble.  every patient over 40 has been a success in the garden.  No break ups, evictions, police calls, domestic disturbances, raids, late night weedy calls, short donations, late for delivery meetings, no shows, etc....all avoided with one simple stipulation here.

We must first take care of ourselves, then carry the weak. Otherwise good folks go down, like your cg may.  now, how ya like me brother? Lol

I have no judgment on you or him phaq. I don't want to fight, but since you brought it up, an explanation of his futile philanthropy should be expected.

peace man

I....I.....I dont know what to say! :butt2:

I guess the only thing I can say on your reply is, I dont know any of his pt's nor if they have children, I was talking about my c.g and his kids during the holidays!

Oh and yea any one can get a history of their c.g or pt's criminal record for around 35 bucks last time I got one. and should.

I dont think we completely understand each other, but by no means do I want to fight with you, you are an donkey to our community and Im happy to have you here!  (oops I ment asset) :lolu:

All kidding a side.  I asked for opinions and im glad to be getting them, Thank You!

Peace

Jim

I have a feeling many CG's are running lean this year. With the amount of outdoor that flooded the market in the fall there is definitely a vacuum in place.  That is why I have NEVER encouraged anyone to try to grow for a living, you may feast for awhile but you better be ready for a famine..

I have a feeling many CG's are running lean this year. With the amount of outdoor that flooded the market in the fall there is definitely a vacuum in place.  That is why I have NEVER encouraged anyone to try to grow for a living, you may feast for awhile but you better be ready for a famine..

I imagine you are right about the out door grows, all of my life the fall has been great for getting sensi, remember when it was just called sensi?  but most of all I looked forward to northern lights around christmas time, we/my lil group before legal mm always got the good stuff from canada around christmas time,

I didnt even think about the old christmas budds I could have gotten this time of yr. Its always nice to get something a lil diff now and than, and besides ty stick and hawian northern lights was right up there 20 yrs ago or more or shall I say and more! Thanks for reminding me of the out door stuff, Im actualy thinking of doing an out door grow this yr, I will have to read the law a lil bit more, or wait and see if the bills that are up at the capital now come thru, I figured the pharmicy one would come thru, its a no brainer, it dont mean much unless the feds reshcedual it to a # 2, and I dont see that happening realy soon, but it may happen in my life time, hey mm is legal, I never thought that would happen in my life!

People realy should help other people, I realy think it is better  than everyone being selfish, being selfish is not going to help any one, it may help in the short time but it will catch up to the selfish ones, and they may have to beg in to get back what they had and didnt think it was good enough, untill they let it go fft!

Peace

my c.g stopped by yesterday to drop off a late christmas present!  a nice phat oz blue widow!  I wasnt expecting it, but all I can say is when you help others it will most likely come back to you one way or another!

That goes both ways with us!

Peace

• 3 weeks later...