Section 8

I've seen pictures of peoples marijuana posted for decades at online forums. I've seen closets full of psilo shrooms too. I cant imagine that a few pics of someone's juvenile plants on a table would be cause for a warrant.  There were no smart phones, and those pics, even if published by bob, could not be proven to be his, or even real, or from current time. Copy paste anyone?

Considering those pics were not entered as evidence too.

Since everybody was so poor at the time, maybe the snitch/guy was looking for the thousand dollar reward? 

did someone tell you that you were safe to not seek state approval before growing, for the arrest protection? might be that guy? lol

I've seen pictures of peoples marijuana posted for decades at online forums. I've seen closets full of psilo shrooms too. I cant imagine that a few pics of someone's juvenile plants on a table would be cause for a warrant.  There were no smart phones, and those pics, even if published by bob, could not be proven to be his, or even real, or from current time. Copy paste anyone?

Since everybody was so poor at the time, maybe the snitch/guy was looking for the thousand dollar reward? 

did someone tell you that you were safe to not seek state approval before growing, for the arrest protection? might be that guy? lol

You mean that the founding Fathers of this Site that told us all we were legal after getting are Rec's turned us in ?

you ladies are worse than the Court of Appeals, bringing up kingpin redden into every thread. :D

Let's not be silly.  Kingpin and Redden bring themselves into many threads.  Not to say that I don't support them...because I do.....but what exactly is your point?

Bob Redden posts just about daily that he doesn't think a card protects you.  So let's not pretend that "we" drag Bob into every thread.  He inserts himself.

Edited by Highlander

To me The "Card" is only a pice of plastic but if you do grow Cannabis don't leave home without it and if the plant police comes to your home first thing is don't open your door

If you want to only use Cannabis and your Doctor is OK with you doing so just get your Rec ether way if you'll  caught you need a great Lawyer and a bunch of money  and thats a 50/50 chance 

IMHO it is not what i voted for and i do believe that Law 1 says anyone can use the MMA inn court 

• 2 weeks later...

i would have to disagree with you here bud.

sorry but most people think pictures on the Internet are safe if you disable the gps function on the camera.

however i recently learned from a friend..  turning off the gps on the camera disables the output but the parameters are still most often active and imprinted with the photo data.

basically hidden.. not removed.

so not only can a person with possible harmful intent see where you took the picture.. but when you edited it, what f-stop your camera was on, how long the exposure was, what program you used to edit the photo... so on and so on.. all the photo data is stored as 100111010's

the data is embedded in your photo..and unless you know how to specifically "scrub" a digital image file DO NOT POST THEM ONLINE.

there is software available to "scrub" the data..

if you want to post pictures of cannabis.... go ahead..

but be warned is all:) 

welcome to 1984....

2014 style...

hard to believe it's been 30 years since that prediction.... tale was written.... are we close?  are they listening? who are they? :)

i would have to disagree with you here bud.

sorry but most people think pictures on the Internet are safe if you disable the gps function on the camera.

however i recently learned from a friend..  turning off the gps on the camera disables the output but the parameters are still most often active and imprinted with the photo data.

basically hidden.. not removed.

so not only can a person with possible harmful intent see where you took the picture.. but when you edited it, what f-stop your camera was on, how long the exposure was, what program you used to edit the photo... so on and so on.. all the photo data is stored as 100111010's

the data is embedded in your photo..and unless you know how to specifically "scrub" a digital image file DO NOT POST THEM ONLINE.

there is software available to "scrub" the data..

if you want to post pictures of cannabis.... go ahead..

but be warned is all:) 

welcome to 1984....

2014 style...

hard to believe it's been 30 years since that prediction.... tale was written.... are we close?  are they listening? who are they? :)

i will have to agree here i wouldn't post any pictures or grows  or Pic's of any cannabis plants  

Edited by bobandtorey