Dr Greenthumbs Freedom 35

Out of the 5 I germinated only 1 made it through the soil my ph was off and I used happy frog which proved to be too hot for seedlings but my star of the show is doing well slower than I hoped but looks like shes gonna make it .

ntjv.jpg

king you can blame the ph but--mine was right on and yet of my 33 iaf beans only 44% thrived, only 68% grew tails.  diff % than i had from doc before.  something's changed...and doc blew it off...no return call.

Out of the 5 I germinated only 1 made it through the soil my ph was off and I used happy frog which proved to be too hot for seedlings but my star of the show is doing well slower than I hoped but looks like shes gonna make it .

ntjv.jpg

Happy Frogg is the worst offender it is not to hot I think the soils PH is all wacked.  I throw sprouts directly into a 50-50 mix of Coco roots organics.

Never have any issues.  EVER.

My theory is they pack it too hot and the fungus takes over and drops the ph since it isn't turned when it still needs composting.  I think they changed from no peat moss to peat moss somewhere in the last year or so. I never used to have problems with happy frog till about a year ago.

Happy Frogg is the worst offender it is not to hot I think the soils PH is all wacked.  I throw sprouts directly into a 50-50 mix of Coco roots organics.

Never have any issues.  EVER.

I switched over to Light warrior with 1/2 strength nutes for my young ones.