Nutrients After A Flush

Billy74

Hi, I am just wondering if I should give some of my plants nutrients after their flush its been awhile since their flush but the soil is still wet, some of the leaves on the top and middle are starting to lighten up ( not sure if its from switching from led to hps or not) should I give them nutes even tho the soil is still wet?

So I should wait until the dirt drys out? even if they look like they might need some nutes

If you just gave them a big flush yes just watch them closely I always feel the weight of my pots bone dry so I have a starting point lift your pots see how they feel if heavy theres likely a lot of moisture left in the pots from the flush.

I bought the losers grow bible and built rooms according to his designs, atmosphere parameters, equipment, controls. I used his numbers, habits and controls now for over five years, admittedly haven't referenced the book personally in the garden for a couple yrs though.

The jerks instructions have assured that I've had NONE of the issues mentioned in this forum, ever, not one. This donkey rectum kept me from having ph issues, mites, pests, molds, rot, theft, smells, deaths, deficiencies, cloning problems. I've used hydroponic technique for the first few yrs, and settled on an organic soil approach. I would never share the book with anyone, because it cost me a whopping twenty bucks !  The genetic info alone was so thorough it was stupid. I cant believe I was so gullible to follow his guidelines. Way to many glossy photos, genetic contacts, lighting info, how ignorant! 

The fraud even answered my emails when I dropped him a line concerning light movers. I'd be surprised to know even one other person in the world bought his book, what a phony.  I would suggest a trial and error approach to growing medical grade marijuana, it more expensive, and the problems pile up, but the learning experience is priceless. I hear forum readers having a blast controlling mites here, and the simplest issues causing people much strife, now that's real growing!  

Every nutrient line worth its "salt" will come with directions that ultimately will solve the whole "flushing" controversy. the graphs given by them always show a decreasing ratio of salts as the flowering stage comes to an end, with <200ppm, or even plain water(mine is around 150ppm) at the end. this always worked for me, and Jorge, when we grew hydroponically.

I settled on organic/veganic growing now and give "flushing" no more thoughts. Just as it is outside in nature, less light, less water, less composting, colder temps, as it should be indoors at the ending of the "season".

I find only ONE  error in Jorges book. the error, he admits to me now, is concerning influencing sexual disposition in seeds/seedlings. This is impossible we now know because the chromosomes were decided at the time of seed formation, and no amount of any kind of light or heat will change that. Grow room conditions at the time of seed production however will influence the general male/female ratio's of seed determination. I did not enjoy his vids as much as his bible, but the grow room footage, spain and other country scapes were far out ad worthwhile.

The info in his book is nice, most of it. That doesnt change the fact that i think hes a douche. Good for you grassmatch, you are now a superior grower.

he does come off as sort of a dink, but don't let that detract from the wealth of knowledge offered in "his" book.

I don't consider myself a superior grower. I've met superior growers, and I aint one. Not that I have garden issues, or unanswered questions, but the gurus I've met are from another planet.

These guys are like shaman in the industry with a connection I'll most likely never have with this sacred plant. I've grown with a man from India and was always waiting for him to float around in the air, serious, this guy was so in touch with the garden, but mostly with life, on a whole nother plane. It seemed like he could simply apply his aura to anything life and it flourished with vigor. His marriage, his grocer, his children, and anybody he touched glowed. I believe growing has little to do with gardening, but more with life in general, he taught me a lot, about both.

I gardened with a Rastafarian who kept the dirtiest garden I ever seen. His plants were the picture perfect example of a magazine cover, and he treated the experience way differently than anyone else I've known. His meds were the deepest mental experiences I know, and his technique was all about the soil, more than the plants themselves. He prayed on soil, He brought it into his house, there was soil in containers all over his home with labels and notes. He sniffed them and talked to them, and even showed them off with pride, like they were buds ! The marijuana was a secondary afterthought to him, something to complete his "soil journeys"  

theres all kinds of growers, and all kinds of "techniques". The most "successful" bounty has come from remarkable people though. I can recognize a good grower in just one burn session now, by the way they light up, revere the weed, and speak of others. the ancient ethnics have been doing this for a long time, for different reasons than the west. we have much to learn from them I think, about life, love, and growing cannabis. Viva Shiva ! the hermaphrodite goddess of cannabis.

Hi, I am just wondering if I should give some of my plants nutrients after their flush its been awhile since their flush but the soil is still wet, some of the leaves on the top and middle are starting to lighten up ( not sure if its from switching from led to hps or not) should I give them nutes even tho the soil is still wet?