Hello Y'all From Kentucky

Fist time poster , I live in louisville ,ky and am currently looking to move to michigan only thing stopping me is, well I am still after 8 months going to court.. The swat team raided my house and ripped it apart, took tv's computers, even my car all over the 10 plants I had going....I want outta this state bad so I can legally grow! I have been doing alot of reading on sb11.I would love for it to pass but this would now be the 3rd time so my hopes are very low...You would figure since KY has one of the highest diagnosed cancer rates in the nation they would pass something like this to give people an alternative choice of medication but I guess only time will tell.Hopefully I can get all this taken care of and be on my way to a legal state where I can help others in need!!! I have been doing lots of research on Michigan and have lots of questions but that is for another time and post. sb11 has my vote!!

Kentucky demographics are leading me to believe that your politicians are making money by kicking marijuana to the curb, three times already. The only county that would be supportive would be Jefferson Co.  Your voters are stuck in the old mentality of 40 to 50 years ago. Kentucky was the first state called for Romney.  If they do give you a law it woundn't be one that actually served patients. It would be one that served big business. Your state has some very heavy duty lobbies that go against marijuana.

Fist time poster , I live in louisville ,ky and am currently looking to move to michigan only thing stopping me is, well I am still after 8 months going to court.. The swat team raided my house and ripped it apart, took tv's computers, even my car all over the 10 plants I had going....I want outta this state bad so I can legally grow! I have been doing alot of reading on sb11.I would love for it to pass but this would now be the 3rd time so my hopes are very low...You would figure since KY has one of the highest diagnosed cancer rates in the nation they would pass something like this to give people an alternative choice of medication but I guess only time will tell.Hopefully I can get all this taken care of and be on my way to a legal state where I can help others in need!!! I have been doing lots of research on Michigan and have lots of questions but that is for another time and post. sb11 has my vote!!

Sorry to here about your court battle and hope you get your things back soon in this State even  if you  are legal and Leo doesn't charge you they will and have kept the things they take 

here they also take your Kids away we where in Court for almost 5 years for 10 plants so it's not as some believe it to be but it's getting a little better inn some Counties 

Thanks for coming here and Welcome to the MMMA