Oakland County Judge's Corruption On Display In The Freep

Novi judge denies conflict over ties to testing firms

Novi District Judge Brian MacKenzie is known for his get-tough brand of justice, ordering those who appear before him to undergo months of daily drug and alcohol testing and use interlock devices on their cars.

His court offers the thousands of defendants who pass through annually a list of suggested local testing facilities and interlock vendors, which are privately owned businesses.

Among the recommended facilities: ones his family members have or had financial ties to, a Free Press review of records found.

The judge’s wife is the paid executive director of the Michigan Association of Drug Court Professionals, a nonprofit organization that receives thousands of dollars annually from the drug- and alcohol-testing companies. MacKenzie is that group’s president, an unpaid position.

And his son worked for 16 months at Jail Alternative for Michigan Services, known as JAMS, the largest drug- and alcohol-testing company in metro Detroit.

MacKenzie denies any conflict of interest, saying he receives no financial benefit from any facility and has been ordering testing for years....

Remainder of article at link.

How come im not hearing about ex presidents and standing presidents and the s h i t they are involved with, oil, war machine, banking. aka annie mae, car co buy outs! does anyone in here think about anything other than mmj?

There are many fish to fry in our so called united states, im seeing like what 20 states united for mm, 2 united for all out legal,

I realy wonder how can washington d.c have mm when it is not a state but the capital of our federal government? dont any one ever wonder about that? how can it be legal in the distric of columbia and ilegal federaly?

why isnt anyone talking about the medical benny's politicians get and their pensions and not talking about how we all get screwed?

Why why why?

I hope I live long enough to be getting my ssi from china!  any one think about that?

Can you beleive all the money we spent on the international space station and we dont have away of our own to get their any longer?

Has any one ever seen a lil old lady or man break out their credit card for the several hundred dollars of prescriptions that are not covered?

do you people actualy think one political party is better than the other?  It is not like when we were kids and our parents were running the country, people our age are running the country now, ,,,,,,,,,

everyone has a price, we all have a price and if you think you dont you are wrong period!

the world has never been at peace as long as I have been alive! we have been involved in wars my whole life time and my dads and his dads!

There is no peace

You feeling better now Jim? :))

Are you already feeling the grip of cabin fever :o

I didn't take Brians post as supporting this or any individual necessarily. 

He responded to grassmatchs' post (if I am following correctly!).

We talk about all kinds of subjects here, not just marijuana.

This is a medical marijuana site so, I think it rather natural to have

discussions about.... medical marijuana :D

:rock:

You feeling better now Jim? :))

Are you already feeling the grip of cabin fever :o

I didn't take Brians post as supporting this or any individual necessarily. 

He responded to grassmatchs' post (if I am following correctly!).

We talk about all kinds of subjects here, not just marijuana.

This is a medical marijuana site so, I think it rather natural to have

discussions about.... medical marijuana :D

:rock:

yes I am feeling better thanks for asking, :bong7bp:

and oh yes the seasonal disorder is here and just slapping me upside my head lol!  ive been like a dog in the window trying to soak up the sun lol!

Peace my Friend

Jim