Close To Harvest

jimmiej48

I'm 20 days from my window of my first og kush plants harvest.. I don't want to harvest early and praying to get this right... when I get to the 20th I will post some pics.. what is my best way to harvest and how long should I wait to jar... ive heard many tail to hang upside down.. ive also heard I can cut my plant in half let's say so the lower lvl can bloom more and I can get more out of the plant..ive read low humidity is good and I have such a place.. and no it won't be in some damp basement Lol..if any one has some great tips I would totally appreciate you... and thanks again for the last 6 months of help that got me going and to were I am today.. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!!

I'm 20 days from my window of my first og kush plants harvest.. I don't want to harvest early and praying to get this right... when I get to the 20th I will post some pics.. what is my best way to harvest and how long should I wait to jar... ive heard many tail to hang upside down.. ive also heard I can cut my plant in half let's say so the lower lvl can bloom more and I can get more out of the plant..ive read low humidity is good and I have such a place.. and no it won't be in some damp basement Lol..if any one has some great tips I would totally appreciate you... and thanks again for the last 6 months of help that got me going and to were I am today.. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!!

When the stem don't bend when it breaks they go into jars for as long as you would like the longer they are in jars the better flavor comes from it